amarlls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Insanity Pre Workout

Hello, I have been doing Insanity for about 3 weeks now and I just cant seem to make it through the workouts or I have to stop a lot during. I work out at night so this takes a lot of the high caffeine or energy boosters out. But im looking for a pre workout supplement thats affordable that will help me to power through the workouts without stopping. Something that also will not keep me up after I workout as I tend to workout right before bed. I am taking simple Whey after my workout but also maybe looking for better options there. Keep in mind I work for the government and a zero tolerance drug test is random for us so nothing that will get me in trouble. Any suggestions will help thank you

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by amarlls View Post
    Hello, I have been doing Insanity for about 3 weeks now and I just cant seem to make it through the workouts or I have to stop a lot during. I work out at night so this takes a lot of the high caffeine or energy boosters out. But im looking for a pre workout supplement thats affordable that will help me to power through the workouts without stopping. Something that also will not keep me up after I workout as I tend to workout right before bed. I am taking simple Whey after my workout but also maybe looking for better options there. Keep in mind I work for the government and a zero tolerance drug test is random for us so nothing that will get me in trouble. Any suggestions will help thank you
    I have just bought the Insanity workouts and they are very tough. If nighttime is the only time you can do these then i would suggest using IntrAbolic. This will allow you to use this throughout the workout and it is stim free.
    I would make up 2 scoops and drink half before your workout and sip the rest throughout the workouts.

Here's a link to IntrAbolic : http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/intrabolic.html
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Balla7750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm currently doing p90x/insanity hybrid. I also have no choice but to workout late at times and can't take my pre. (just finished jack3d bout to start pump-bol) I also have been using purple wraath and I have noticed it helps a lot. Especially at the end of the workouts like max plyo. I mix a half scoop with 10 oz water and drink it 10 minutes out, then 1 full scoop in 20 oz water during. Works for me.

zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would recommend some of the best stim-free preworkouts:

MAN Body Octane

or

Omega Sports Ultima

If your having trouble with cardio, you can also take MST Cordygen VO2 Ultra

Optionally, you can use one of these BCAA intra-workouts during the workout:

Controlled Labs Purple Wraath

or

VPX Power Shock
    Last edited by zabjudahheart; 05-05-2011 at 10:41 PM.

XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zabjudahheart View Post
    I would recommend some of the best stim-free preworkouts:

MAN Body Octane

or

Omega Sports Ultima

If your having trouble with cardio, you can also take MST Cordygen VO2 Ultra

Optionally, you can use one of these BCAA intra-workouts during the workout:

Controlled Labs Purple Wraath

or

VPX Power Shock
    my girlfriend does insanity and i got her on purple wraath....its great for endurance and cardio + recovery...got her mom taking p-bol too haha

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i dont want to shill this up.. but i have found a really good combo with low stims is ASgt followed with VPX Ppwershock.. great for indurance and really helps with recoupe time. its perfect for long bouts of cardio/endurance events.

keep in mind ASgt does have some stims in it but its very low dosed and i usually only take 1.5 scoops. the top end of the dose is 3 scoops. and even at that much i dont get all bugged out...

that said i would highly doubt you wouldnt be able to fall asleep after insanity.

cost wise you can get this combo for about 30 bucks per month. pretty cheap.