Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

amarlls is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Insanity Pre Workout

Hello, I have been doing Insanity for about 3 weeks now and I just cant seem to make it through the workouts or I have to stop a lot during. I work out at night so this takes a lot of the high caffeine or energy boosters out. But im looking for a pre workout supplement thats affordable that will help me to power through the workouts without stopping. Something that also will not keep me up after I workout as I tend to workout right before bed. I am taking simple Whey after my workout but also maybe looking for better options there. Keep in mind I work for the government and a zero tolerance drug test is random for us so nothing that will get me in trouble. Any suggestions will help thank you

Stats: 5'7", 165 lbs
    BodyPoints: 32782
    Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mickfootie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mickfootie's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by amarlls View Post
    Hello, I have been doing Insanity for about 3 weeks now and I just cant seem to make it through the workouts or I have to stop a lot during. I work out at night so this takes a lot of the high caffeine or energy boosters out. But im looking for a pre workout supplement thats affordable that will help me to power through the workouts without stopping. Something that also will not keep me up after I workout as I tend to workout right before bed. I am taking simple Whey after my workout but also maybe looking for better options there. Keep in mind I work for the government and a zero tolerance drug test is random for us so nothing that will get me in trouble. Any suggestions will help thank you
    I have just bought the Insanity workouts and they are very tough. If nighttime is the only time you can do these then i would suggest using IntrAbolic. This will allow you to use this throughout the workout and it is stim free.
    I would make up 2 scoops and drink half before your workout and sip the rest throughout the workouts.

Here's a link to IntrAbolic : http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/intrabolic.html
    Believe To Achieve - Work Hard Play Hard
    DIET AND NUTRITION ADVISOR
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Balla7750 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm currently doing p90x/insanity hybrid. I also have no choice but to workout late at times and can't take my pre. (just finished jack3d bout to start pump-bol) I also have been using purple wraath and I have noticed it helps a lot. Especially at the end of the workouts like max plyo. I mix a half scoop with 10 oz water and drink it 10 minutes out, then 1 full scoop in 20 oz water during. Works for me.

zabjudahheart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zabjudahheart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zabjudahheart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zabjudahheart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zabjudahheart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zabjudahheart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zabjudahheart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zabjudahheart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zabjudahheart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zabjudahheart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zabjudahheart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit zabjudahheart's BodySpace
    I would recommend some of the best stim-free preworkouts:

MAN Body Octane

or

Omega Sports Ultima

If your having trouble with cardio, you can also take MST Cordygen VO2 Ultra

Optionally, you can use one of these BCAA intra-workouts during the workout:

Controlled Labs Purple Wraath

or

VPX Power Shock
    Last edited by zabjudahheart; 05-05-2011 at 10:41 PM.

Stats: 5'8", 159 lbs
    XxCashMoneyxX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XxCashMoneyxX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XxCashMoneyxX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XxCashMoneyxX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XxCashMoneyxX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XxCashMoneyxX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XxCashMoneyxX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XxCashMoneyxX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XxCashMoneyxX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XxCashMoneyxX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XxCashMoneyxX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit XxCashMoneyxX's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by zabjudahheart View Post
    I would recommend some of the best stim-free preworkouts:

MAN Body Octane

or

Omega Sports Ultima

If your having trouble with cardio, you can also take MST Cordygen VO2 Ultra

Optionally, you can use one of these BCAA intra-workouts during the workout:

Controlled Labs Purple Wraath

or

VPX Power Shock
    my girlfriend does insanity and i got her on purple wraath....its great for endurance and cardio + recovery...got her mom taking p-bol too haha
    if you want to be a champion, you must do whatever it takes to be a champion.

my training log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159601311&p=1194257901#post1194257901

Bringin the Synergy Back xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 197 lbs
    xR1pp3Rx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xR1pp3Rx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xR1pp3Rx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xR1pp3Rx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xR1pp3Rx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xR1pp3Rx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xR1pp3Rx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xR1pp3Rx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xR1pp3Rx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xR1pp3Rx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xR1pp3Rx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit xR1pp3Rx's BodySpace
    i dont want to shill this up.. but i have found a really good combo with low stims is ASgt followed with VPX Ppwershock.. great for indurance and really helps with recoupe time. its perfect for long bouts of cardio/endurance events.

keep in mind ASgt does have some stims in it but its very low dosed and i usually only take 1.5 scoops. the top end of the dose is 3 scoops. and even at that much i dont get all bugged out...

that said i would highly doubt you wouldnt be able to fall asleep after insanity.

cost wise you can get this combo for about 30 bucks per month. pretty cheap.
    Supplement Mercs : Reps For Hire