Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000)
    To be honest. I don't like music that much.

Here and there but that's it. I rarely listen to music outside the car.

sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol op. don't you have a boyfriend?

KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jayemadd View Post
    so, i'm at cvs drive thru picking up some rx, and this car pulls up behind me. This guy is hot. I mean, easily could be a model/actor hot. All of the sudden, i hear the speakers from his car blasting... I'm curious, i turn down my volume...

Nickelback. Nickelback is being blasting from his car like it's the guitar solo from freebird. Not only that, but he's really into it.

I've always considered music to be a huge deal breaker. I've met tons of guys i liked, but he minute they say they're really into shti like 3 doors down, it's like i mentally go 'next!'. I kind of feel like this is shallow, but since it's such a big part of my life, it's something i'm not really going to budge on. I'm not saying the guy has to like the exact same artists that i like, but i at least have to appreciate some talent.

Does music (or art, or sports teams) tend to be a deal breaker for a lot of other people? I've asked some of my girlfriends... The ones who are really into select genres and artists said yes, but the others who listen to 'everything' didn't really care.
    blah blah blah blah

gtfo troll. Spoon pics or neg

jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sloboda View Post
    I do.

When did saying another guy is attractive turn into me cheating?
    The trick is to keep breathing...

Eat to live; don't live to eat.

Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Luno7 View Post
    give me an example of what these discussions might entail?
    Holy fuark, football etc from mah city. You listen to pretty good hardcore.

Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by luckyshark View Post
    and 3 Doors Down...and Creed.

Come at me.
    this
    Mind>Everything

Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    speaking of last.fm

http://www.last.fm/user/Ninjah_X

i just started using it again within the last week, havent used it for a while before that
    I'd rather live one day as a lion than one thousand years as a lamb.

Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Wimbeast View Post
    speaking of last.fm

i just started using it again within the last week, havent used it for a while before that
    Dr. Acula lmao

lmao

You like Converge though, so I guess I can cope.

Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Squatzincurlrak View Post
    Dr. Acula lmao

lmao

You like Converge though, so I guess I can cope.
    Converge was may favorite Live show ive seen. epic as fuuuuu

and I like Dr. Acula, Come at me bro

jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    speaking of last.fm

Head Automatica but no Glassjaw? Cmonnnnn....

I like Decadence a lot, but can't seem to get into Popaganda.

But cmon, GJ's 'Worship and Tribute' was Daryl at his finest writing.
    The trick is to keep breathing...

Eat to live; don't live to eat.

outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i like creed. u mad OP?

but seriously i started off listening to mainstream like everyone else, then i got into my own genre of music which is trance. its awesome and i could not give a fukk about what other people think
    Sniff hard as fuk when guys pass by to smell their balls crew
    Don't know how to hold arms when walking crew
    Has to use a soundboard to order pizza crew
    Order pizza and lower money from second floor in bucket crew
    Bodybuilders against lifting crew
    Mod Negs: 3

Head Automatica but no Glassjaw? Cmonnnnn....

I like Decadence a lot, but can't seem to get into Popaganda.

But cmon, GJ's 'Worship and Tribute' was Daryl at his finest writing.
    Glass jaw is awesome and i love warship and tribute as well as their coloring book EP

and glassjaw is on there.....but like i said i havent really used it until recently so some things are skewed. If you look on last 3 months glassjaw is on there because i went on a semi glassjaw spree last week.

edit : also id like to add i never really got into popaganda all that much decadence was legit though.

and I like Dr. Acula, Come at me bro

Not surprised, the worst metalcore comes from there.

Not surprised, the worst metalcore comes from there.
    I'm from NY born and raised 20 years. come at me again bro

Luno7 is just really nice. (+1000) Luno7 is just really nice. (+1000) Luno7 is just really nice. (+1000) Luno7 is just really nice. (+1000) Luno7 is just really nice. (+1000) Luno7 is just really nice. (+1000) Luno7 is just really nice. (+1000) Luno7 is just really nice. (+1000) Luno7 is just really nice. (+1000) Luno7 is just really nice. (+1000) Luno7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Holy fuark, football etc from mah city. You listen to pretty good hardcore.
    football etc. is tight as fuk. i deleted my old last.fm or you really could have gotten a better idea of what i listened to.
    Whenever I'm tired or lazy or feeling unmotivated to get into the gym, I think of this: Average people come home, eat, and watch t.v. on the couch...i want to be BETTER THAN AVERAGE

StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No. I like hip hop. About 4-5 years back I was really into Sage Francis and pretty much anyone on the Strange Famous record label.

I'm getting into Chiddy Bang right now. Like the mash up they did with MGMT.
    LOL chiddy bang

Relevant to thread interests

Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wonder what people think of me when I'm blasting hardcore/screamo now rofl.

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Acesopro View Post
    lol this.

stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500)
    OP is a *******. There is nothing worse than a talentless musical snob

Originally Posted by Acesopro View Post
    "Screamo"

Inb4 ***gy Asking Alexandria, August Burns Red, Devil Wears Prada. If I'm mistaken, I apologize.

Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if shes not into house/trance, I tell her to Fuk Off
    Getting cut again

roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bbwinner View Post
    If you don't like classical or Christian music, your disqualified from my list.
    hehehehehe
    Originally Posted by sloboda View Post
    I do.

When did saying another guy is attractive turn into me cheating?
    When will it be my turn for OP?
    Originally Posted by stringtheorist View Post
    OP is a *******. There is nothing worse than a talentless musical snob
    o rly?

IronRingGymnast is a complete loser! (-2000) IronRingGymnast is a complete loser! (-2000) IronRingGymnast is a complete loser! (-2000) IronRingGymnast is a complete loser! (-2000) IronRingGymnast is a complete loser! (-2000) IronRingGymnast is a complete loser! (-2000) IronRingGymnast is a complete loser! (-2000) IronRingGymnast is a complete loser! (-2000) IronRingGymnast is a complete loser! (-2000) IronRingGymnast is a complete loser! (-2000) IronRingGymnast is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Coming from a guy who has played piano for the past 15 years, and has even studied it on a university level...yo OP, do you even play a musical instrument? How can you possibly measure talent if you don't have any experience in the talent in question?

I think you are confusing a "lack of talent" for something you just don't enjoy or like. I don't listen to Nickelback/3 doors down or whatever either...but from the few songs that I have listened to, they seem to have a decent chord progression in their songs, and their guitarists seem to have a general understanding of harmonic/melodic/chromatic scales in their solos (though, they're guitarists are no where near the level of a band such as... IRON MAIDEN)

i highly doubt you could pick up a guitar and even play a C chord (srs)

btw u dum as fuk (srs)

brb judging a guy before even saying anything to him
    brb judging someone by the music they listen to.

yo OP, i listen to soundtrack music, symphony, music, and i have a ****load of songs downloaded onto my ipod from artists such as frederic chopin, rachmaninoff, and brahams...u gonna call me a ****?

roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IronRingGymnast View Post
    Coming from a guy who has played piano for the past 15 years, and has even studied it on a university level... yo OP, do you even play a musical instrument? How can you possibly measure talent if you don't have any experience in the talent in question?

15 > 12.....Get out.

Fenex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I bet anything the OP has terrible taste in music.

threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is relevant to my interests.
    *Gorilla Biscuits crew*

dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How could a guy have the same music taste as ****gy women. That being said , when I read that he was listening to nickelgay , I though you would be turned of because a guy listening to that kind of **** is pretty ****ing gay. Not because it doesn't suit your music taste.

Been playing piano since I was 6.
    Took up clarinet for 2 years... not my thing.
    Tried learning guitar... mehhhh

I also play a mean tambourine

(Not srs)

(Kinda srs)

Registered Sex Offender TheCurator's Avatar
    TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hahahahaha oh man, I love elitist hipster -core *******s.
    1 angry c*nt