Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    teomabanta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) teomabanta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) teomabanta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) teomabanta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) teomabanta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) teomabanta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) teomabanta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) teomabanta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) teomabanta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) teomabanta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) teomabanta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit teomabanta's BodySpace

Testosterone cycle

Hey guys

I have been on a natural bulk phase for the past couple years. I started at a weak 160 to 185 (now) but I have plateaued at 185 since January now. I try to force feed my self as much as I can but my body just keeps telling me NO NO NO most of the times.... And I not not gaining weight. My muscle/strength gain have plateaued also. I guess what I need most if something to increase my appetite so I can EAT MORE.

I am 22. 5'9 and 185lbs. I'm thinking of going on a test cycle. I did some research and asked some people, and Trenbolone seems to be the most popular. I have a naturally oily skin and I break out acne here and there, and scared that cycling will trigger the break outs even MORE.

Anyways... I am looking for advice and comments from ANYONE who has cycles something... Testosterone or Pro Hormones... What worked for you?

Please let me know. Educated a newbie.

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    Mr.Cooper69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Cooper69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Cooper69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Cooper69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Cooper69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Cooper69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Cooper69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Cooper69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Cooper69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Cooper69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Cooper69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mr.Cooper69's BodySpace
    Bad idea. Just eat more. If you can't eat more now, you won't eat more later.
    PES

The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

www.pescience.com/insider
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

Stats: 6'4", 240 lbs
    Simba55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simba55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simba55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simba55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simba55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simba55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simba55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simba55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simba55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simba55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simba55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Simba55's BodySpace
    Try eating eggs with cheese every morning plus your normal breakfast, as well as adding oats and milk to every protein shake. There's no way in God's name you won't gain weight. If you can't gain weight doing this, You clearly aren't ready to use chemical enhancement.

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    teomabanta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) teomabanta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) teomabanta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) teomabanta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) teomabanta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) teomabanta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) teomabanta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) teomabanta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) teomabanta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) teomabanta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) teomabanta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit teomabanta's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Ulteriod View Post
    First AAS cycle should always be 500-750mg of test c or e per week for a period of 10-12 weeks. 2 weeks after your last injection start a PCT. Nolvadex(tamoxifen citrate) run at least 20/20/20/10/10 makes a good pct. Trenbolone is not something for first timers. It is pretty much the most intense steroid out their in terms of gains and sides. Running an aromatizing steroid means you need to have an AI such as aromasin on hand to combat estrogen issues if they appear.
    What exactly does AA cycle do?

Stats: 6'0", 207 lbs
    B-Diesel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Diesel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Diesel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Diesel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Diesel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Diesel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Diesel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Diesel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Diesel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Diesel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Diesel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit B-Diesel's BodySpace
    INB4 Lock
    Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil.

hghripped is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit hghripped's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by teomabanta View Post
    What exactly does AA cycle do?
    Do you mean AAS? If so, that stands for anabolic-androgen steroids...which means steroids.

If not, what AA are you talking about?

Anyway, You do NOT want to do Tren as a first cycle. It is strong but some nasty stuff as far as sides. Not for beginners, not something to mess around with. I won't take the stuff and I'm no beginner.

Next, someone said testosterone e or c (if you don't know what the e or c means, then don't take the stuff yet) at 500-750mg. You should NOT go over 500mg week for a first cycle. 500mg a week isn't needed on a first cycle but has became the first cycle dose on the internet. Don't do 750 wk.

Finally, forget everything I just said and do NOT do any steroids right now. You need to do more research because (not trying to be mean) you don't know what you are doing.

Do some searching on here and also using google to learn what's what. Ask questions to learn...that's fine.

Registered User SpankMasterFlex's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 218 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1164
    SpankMasterFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpankMasterFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpankMasterFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpankMasterFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit SpankMasterFlex's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Ulteriod View Post
    First AAS cycle should always be 500-750mg of test c or e per week for a period of 10-12 weeks. 2 weeks after your last injection start a PCT. Nolvadex(tamoxifen citrate) run at least 20/20/20/10/10 makes a good pct. Trenbolone is not something for first timers. It is pretty much the most intense steroid out their in terms of gains and sides. Running an aromatizing steroid means you need to have an AI such as aromasin on hand to combat estrogen issues if they appear.
    This is VERY accurate except 750 is WAAAY to much for a first cycle..

500 is the recommended 1st timer.

and btw.

I went from 180 to 225 on 500 Test C for 14 weeks. Also added some dbol and tbol though