Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

    The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Reply
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Registered User 5nine's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Stats: 6'0", 204 lbs
    Posts: 91
    Rep Power: 24
    5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit 5nine's BodySpace
    5nine is offline

    Israeli Jericho 941 .45acp

    What do you guys think of my latest purchase?

    .45acp Jericho 941 aka baby desert eagle.

    Attached Images
    Last edited by 5nine; 05-04-2011 at 11:28 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Banned IRON86's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: United States
    Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs
    Posts: 1,304
    Rep Power: 0
    IRON86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IRON86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IRON86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IRON86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IRON86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IRON86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IRON86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IRON86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IRON86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IRON86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IRON86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit IRON86's BodySpace
    IRON86 is offline
    It's an IMI. You've made a solid investment. Nothing to discuss here, so I'll just give you a congratulations, and be on my way.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User 5nine's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Stats: 6'0", 204 lbs
    Posts: 91
    Rep Power: 24
    5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit 5nine's BodySpace
    5nine is offline
    Originally Posted by IRON86 View Post
    It's an IMI. You've made a solid investment. Nothing to discuss here, so I'll just give you a congratulations, and be on my way.

    Thanks for the reply pal. Anyone have one of these? Any issues with the magazines? Really tough to get the last round in – perhaps just needs to be worked.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Fat as **** MagnumPeanut82's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2010
    Location: Canada
    Age: 32
    Stats: 5'10", 161 lbs
    Posts: 3,256
    Rep Power: 2830
    MagnumPeanut82 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MagnumPeanut82 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MagnumPeanut82 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MagnumPeanut82 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MagnumPeanut82 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MagnumPeanut82 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MagnumPeanut82 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MagnumPeanut82 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MagnumPeanut82 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MagnumPeanut82 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MagnumPeanut82 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MagnumPeanut82's BodySpace
    MagnumPeanut82 is offline
    IMI=win
    CZ75 frame=WIN
    Baby Eagle=2xWin

    IMI/2(CZ75+6)=2

    wut
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    sounds kinky Mr.Goodtimes's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2008
    Location: United States
    Stats: 6'0", 190 lbs
    Posts: 1,798
    Rep Power: 1440
    Mr.Goodtimes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Goodtimes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Goodtimes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Goodtimes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Goodtimes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Goodtimes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Goodtimes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Goodtimes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Goodtimes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Goodtimes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Goodtimes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mr.Goodtimes's BodySpace
    Mr.Goodtimes is offline
    Originally Posted by MagnumPeanut82 View Post
    IMI=win
    CZ75 frame=WIN
    Baby Eagle=2xWin

    IMI/2(CZ75+6)=2

    wut
    Mind = Blown.


    OP, the Baby Eagles are great guns. I almost bought one but after owning a Beretta 92 I learned why slide mounted safeties suck ass. The Jericho that I shot was a very accurate gun that felt great in the hand and pointed naturally. The only downsides were the weight (it's big and heavy), size, the slide mounted safety and magazines could be a little difficult to find. Buy a **** ton of magazines as they are damn near impossible to find locally (at least around here) and I haven't found too many online places that carry them.

    It looked to be an extremely well made pistol. IMO, minus the slide mounted safety they are an excellent general purpose handgun. The trigger wasn't half bad either. It was better than my Berettas lol. If you are planning on carrying this thing concealed, you're going to need a really good holster. These things are about the size of a Beretta 92, which was not fun to carry.

    From reading and what little first hand experience I have with these I think they are a affordable, rugged, durable, accurate and reliable weapon. Great purchase OP.

    Buy some magazines OP and get some night sights. Trijicon actually makes some night sights for these

    http://www.trijicon.com/na_en/produc...ntns.php?mid=6
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Registered User 5nine's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Stats: 6'0", 204 lbs
    Posts: 91
    Rep Power: 24
    5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit 5nine's BodySpace
    5nine is offline
    Originally Posted by MagnumPeanut82 View Post
    IMI=win
    CZ75 frame=WIN
    Baby Eagle=2xWin

    IMI/2(CZ75+6)=2

    wut


    damnnnn love the math! you are a genius MP82...
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User 5nine's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Stats: 6'0", 204 lbs
    Posts: 91
    Rep Power: 24
    5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5nine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit 5nine's BodySpace
    5nine is offline
    Originally Posted by Mr.Goodtimes View Post
    Mind = Blown.


    OP, the Baby Eagles are great guns. I almost bought one but after owning a Beretta 92 I learned why slide mounted safeties suck ass. The Jericho that I shot was a very accurate gun that felt great in the hand and pointed naturally. The only downsides were the weight (it's big and heavy), size, the slide mounted safety and magazines could be a little difficult to find. Buy a **** ton of magazines as they are damn near impossible to find locally (at least around here) and I haven't found too many online places that carry them.

    It looked to be an extremely well made pistol. IMO, minus the slide mounted safety they are an excellent general purpose handgun. The trigger wasn't half bad either. It was better than my Berettas lol. If you are planning on carrying this thing concealed, you're going to need a really good holster. These things are about the size of a Beretta 92, which was not fun to carry.

    From reading and what little first hand experience I have with these I think they are a affordable, rugged, durable, accurate and reliable weapon. Great purchase OP.

    Buy some magazines OP and get some night sights. Trijicon actually makes some night sights for these

    http://www.trijicon.com/na_en/produc...ntns.php?mid=6



    Definitely appreciate your time. I will try to locate the sights. I believe Magnum Research will start to sell the baby eagles again starting this month.
    Reply With Quote

Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Home Store Products Careers Help Contact Us Terms of Use Checkout