ALloyd88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

20-Beta-Ecdysterone

so an article in muscle and body said to supplement 300-600mg of this daily.. i searched for topics on it and the last one is from 2010. im wondering if its ineffective or products were pulled off the shelves or something?

im trying to figure out if theres a good supp. for this out there. i heard of something called E-Bol? Suggestions?
    Last edited by ALloyd88; 05-04-2011 at 06:51 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Repartitioning Nutrients whitesox23's Avatar
    whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    E-Bol
    SubSterone
    iForce ECDY

Verdict isn't out on if the stuff actually works tho...
    X-Factor http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131209743

X-Factor Advanced http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=22250e76e637b39a81a83250f1d349cf&p=682117991#post682117991

"Success is never final. Failure never fatal."

thanks for the quick reply, i might have to try out sub sterone here soon..

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    iForce ecdy looks promising, verdict is still out on sub sterone although beta testing has produced some great reviews. Can't wait for mine to get here.

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If there's ecdy anything on the label, you know there'll be a complete absence of results in the bottle.
    Don't tell me what you want to do, do it.
    Barbarian Requirements Pre-2011 complete: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSVOLItqMA
    Working on my "core", because I'm not a fat fuk.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by On Fire View Post
    If there's ecdy anything on the label, you know there'll be a complete absence of results in the bottle.
    One of the reasons i've never bothered to buy any type of ECDY product. I just didn't believe the hype and there has always been a complete lack of clinical data supporting a significant change body composition.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

im still intrigued by sub sterone.. and the 19.99 price to try it. ill probably go with that and see what happens. the problem is, ill be throwing a couple other supps into my cycle at the same time so i wont be able to tell how much it's actually helping me.. which im thinking is a bad idea.

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ALloyd88 View Post
    im still intrigued by sub sterone.. and the 19.99 price to try it. ill probably go with that and see what happens. the problem is, ill be throwing a couple other supps into my cycle at the same time so i wont be able to tell how much it's actually helping me.. which im thinking is a bad idea.
    This has long been what's falsified ecdy products. Guys will start an 'ecdy cycle', then change their workout regiment around it. Either they'll stack it with other new supps, or they'll change the way they work out.

The biggest example of this is "The Blueprint" and e-bol, or the other product they support (i don't recall the name). Both companies stand to gain, because if someone is interested in an ecdy, they'll be drawn to the blueprint, and if someone is interested in the blueprint, they can 'supposedly' maximize it with the ecdy product.

Anyhow, your mileage may vary, but I wouldn't spend money on ecdy's, and I wouldn't change my lifestyle to support the blueprint.
    Barbarian Requirements Pre-2011 complete: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSVOLItqMA

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This has long been what's falsified ecdy products. Guys will start an 'ecdy cycle', then change their workout regiment around it. Either they'll stack it with other new supps, or they'll change the way they work out.

The biggest example of this is "The Blueprint" and e-bol, or the other product they support (i don't recall the name). Both companies stand to gain, because if someone is interested in an ecdy, they'll be drawn to the blueprint, and if someone is interested in the blueprint, they can 'supposedly' maximize it with the ecdy product.

Anyhow, your mileage may vary, but I wouldn't spend money on ecdy's, and I wouldn't change my lifestyle to support the blueprint.
    OnFire, I respect your opinion on this matter, but what of your offer to re-run your Blueprint + Ebol experiment? Both were given to you, for free?

Always wanted the ultimate Ecdy skeptic, to try this and see what was possible. Again, no dis-respect. Just genuine curiosity...
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ive used a couple different ecdys over the years. a few were better than the rest and really did work pretty darn good.

one of them was a lipo****l by VPX worked ok
    the other was the cytogenix had for awhile.. the first bottle blew my mind people were like wtf you on!? and it was blatantly obvious its effects.. however i liked it alot so i bought a second bottle.. and nothing. no effects it was the last time i bought from that company.

hopefully substerone will be decent as i have some being shipped as well.

i was thinking about a sub/nata protocol ...

Rob, I'm on a 4 on 4 off schedule now and my primary focus is cardio and endurance. I rarely train for strength and I'm trying to avoid adding unnecessary size. I don't know that I'm even a proper candidate for the blueprint.

Also, I eat like a horse at work and that can't be helped.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Bingo. Nearly every Ecdy product says to 'increase protein consumption'. I certainly wouldn't attribute gains made to ecdy, when increasing caloric/protein intake.

I refuse to increase protein intake, or change my workouts, while on Substerone.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Repartitioning Nutrients whitesox23's Avatar
    whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000)

The BP is still a kickass program. There are many users who did it without ecdy with similar amazing results
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Bingo. Nearly every Ecdy product says to 'increase protein consumption'. I certainly wouldn't attribute gains made to ecdy, when increasing caloric/protein intake.

I refuse to increase protein intake, or change my workouts, while on Substerone.
    Exactly. Still not sure if the ecdy does anything standalone and the results aren't coming from an improved training program and a better diet. I could market 'Anabolic Rice Flour' and market it as an 'Adaptogen' telling people to use alongside the BP and a higher protein diet and people would love that too... How's the substerone going so far?
    X-Factor http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131209743

X-Factor Advanced http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=22250e76e637b39a81a83250f1d349cf&p=682117991#post682117991

"Success is never final. Failure never fatal."

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)

This is certainly a fair point, and one which I could write a book about. 3 books, actually...

However there are many and I mean MANY, other attributes ecdy brings to the table. Take for example, its ability to up-regulate glucose disposal - independent of insulin secretion. You'll see this on the glucometer, if so inclined.

What's going on now at Rutgers, Baylor, overseas in Hungary and other places is simply validating what Dr. Syrov/other Russian scientists knew 40 years ago - the mechanism of action (MOA) is so broad and expansive (likely the PI3K/AKT pathway, via incorporation into the cell membrane), it mirrors fish oil in both its scope and potential.

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whitsox, it's too early to tell.

Mixel, I would love it if you're right. Got any links you can share?
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Originally Posted by whitesox23 View Post
    The BP is still a kickass program. There are many users who did it without ecdy with similar amazing results
    This is exactly my point, friend.

does anyone have the link to that 19.99 sub sterone offer?

Rob, I'm on a 4 on 4 off schedule now and my primary focus is cardio and endurance. I rarely train for strength and I'm trying to avoid adding unnecessary size. I don't know that I'm even a proper candidate for the blueprint.

Also, I eat like a horse at work and that can't be helped.
    Again, understand and respect your decision here. However, you should know that in 3.0 - I've designed it such that it'll do whatever you'd like! That goes for cutting, bulking, it's stated purpose (re-comp) as well as cardio/endurance and related work capacity matters.

Big talker? Not really, a great man (Muhammad Ali), said it - "It ain't braggin', if you can back it up..!"

Thus, here are matter2003's comments, during an early 3.0 run:

"Yo.. i dunno wtf is in those KA or "The Formula", but I have already smashed thru my pr's for tri extension and dips...was doing dips with bodweight + 15lbs and tri extensions with 175 6 reps each like nothing.. 3 weeks ago was st 25lb assist on dips and 125lbs on tri extensions.. i am already a believer and I am just getting started... this is gonna be insane at the end do feast... I tested by bodyfat this morning and it went from 17.2 at start of famine to 15.5.. is it really possible to gain 3.2lbs of muscle in like, 6 days? This is crazy..

ROB: "No, but it's possible to superstock muscle substrate with glycogen, water etc., realize those kind of strength gains in short order AND appear as Superman, to others.. A mere $50 INVESTMENT, gets you to the grocery store/Gainsville..."

And no, I don't care if you use ANYTHING - although optimal use protocols are included for the following and a WHOLE lot more!!

EBOL/TBOL/etc.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/th...ols-stack.html

XFA
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mn...-advanced.html

Whitsox, it's too early to tell.

Mixel, I would love it if you're right. Got any links you can share?
    Boy, do I ever!! Let's start with the grand-daddy of them all!!

CREDIT: Ecdybase.org
    http://ecdybase.org/index.php?&action=ecdyeffects

CREDIT: Ergo-log.net

Low doses of ecdysteroids promote muscle building
    http://www.ergo-log.com/ecdysteronemetabolism.html

Ecdysteroids curb growth of fat tissue
    http://www.ergo-log.com/ecdysteroids.html

Try ecdysteroids for younger skin and more muscle mass
    http://www.ergo-log.com/ecdysteroidsyoungerskin.html

BONUS: That just the TIP OF THE ICEBERG, in "The Blueprint 3.0 - Roadmap To Re-Comp". Included therein are optimal use protocols for Ebol, "other" Ecdy products and a WHOLE lot more - including new research, done on HUMANS!! That goes for Universities such as Rutgers, Baylor etc. in this country as well as The University of Szeged in Hungary.

I ordered DOZENS of research papers, ran objective/subjective diagnostics etc., to put the pieces of the puzzle together - for YOU, in 3.0!!

Hey Rob, I think he was looking for research articles with less potential for bias. Ergo-log is hit and miss, and I can only assume Ecdybase.org might favor anything ecdy related.

Originally Posted by ALloyd88 View Post
    does anyone have the link to that 19.99 sub sterone offer?
    Google shopping.

Profit.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Hey Rob, I think he was looking for research articles with less potential for bias. Ergo-log is hit and miss, and I can only assume Ecdybase.org might favor anything ecdy related.
    Man, there's no convincing you on Ecdy . I don't mean that in a dis-respectful fashion, but if studies from Rutgers, Baylor, Hungary etc. don't convince you...

To each his own man. If I can help you in any way w/your supp of choice, please let me know.

DONE

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it must be doing SOMETHING for people...this review popped up today on AM

Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    I'll be reporting back with a full bottle taken in about 5 days. So far I love the stuff. Great strength gains and awesome mood.

Pictures will tell the tail.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    quick question to those who have used higher doses of ecdy.

what is considered a "high" dose? ive researched and found as little as 1.6 grs gets toxic?? anyone got a definate number? stuff is pretty old ive found on the subject.

have 3 bottles of substerone emassed. was thinking of using it along side 7 spray. not really to cut but to continue recomping. still sitting at 209 wich is awesome cause im slowly leaning out and not loseing weight.

also.. what would one do in regaurds to time off before entering a pro anabolic cycle? has anyone brindged into a course from ecdy?

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    quick question to those who have used higher doses of ecdy.

what is considered a "high" dose? ive researched and found as little as 1.6 grs gets toxic?? anyone got a definate number? stuff is pretty old ive found on the subject.

have 3 bottles of substerone emassed. was thinking of using it along side 7 spray. not really to cut but to continue recomping. still sitting at 209 wich is awesome cause im slowly leaning out and not loseing weight.

also.. what would one do in regaurds to time off before entering a pro anabolic cycle? has anyone brindged into a course from ecdy?
    I have used higher doses of Ecdysterone.. (it will not work better
    Ecdysterone is toxic in incredible large doses. We are talking a LOT.
    But ecdysterone would not work better if you take more.A lot of plant /herb/natural stuf, taking more will not give you more results.

George9365 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George9365 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George9365 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George9365 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George9365 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George9365 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George9365 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George9365 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George9365 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George9365 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George9365 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ecdysterone - track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=168081&s=219&a=12906
    I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.