Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 11-oxo

Aetas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

11-oxo

Guys, can someone help me out here? I have had a bottle of 11-oxo for a little while and just recently started taking it as I'm trying to cut but when I went to search for it and any others that seem to have adrenosterone as an ingredient, no results pop up any longer.

Has this supplement been pulled from the market? If so, when did this happen and what would you guys suggest as an alternative? It doesn't necessarily have to be something hormonal but nothing thermogenic as I already have that part taken care of.

Any responses and advice would be greatly appreciated,
    Aetas

URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you can buy bulk powder.

Honestly get more and do it right. One bottle isn't gonna do SH!t for you. buy some Lean Xtreme for now if you want to save money and do 11-OXO right @ 600-800mg/day and you will be VERY IMPRESSED!
    For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
    -- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Originally Posted by URBANSK1 View Post
    you can buy bulk powder.

Honestly get more and do it right. One bottle isn't gonna do SH!t for you. buy some Lean Xtreme for now if you want to save money and do 11-OXO right @ 600-800mg/day and you will be VERY IMPRESSED!
    Wait....buy bulk powder of adrenosterone? What's the product called? There's a hell of a lot less information on it than there used to be. Even searching the forums only came up with results for 6-oxo and I couldn't even find 1 mention of 11-oxo anywhere. That's really the problem I'm having. The BB.com store doesn't have it and the Vitamin Shoppe (a store here) that I bought this bottle from originally has stopped carrying it too. I'm trying to figure out if its been pulled or if people are dropping it left and right for a reason or what not.

kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Aetas View Post
    Wait....buy bulk powder of adrenosterone? What's the product called? There's a hell of a lot less information on it than there used to be. Even searching the forums only came up with results for 6-oxo and I couldn't even find 1 mention of 11-oxo anywhere. That's really the problem I'm having. The BB.com store doesn't have it and the Vitamin Shoppe (a store here) that I bought this bottle from originally has stopped carrying it too. I'm trying to figure out if its been pulled or if people are dropping it left and right for a reason or what not.
    If i were you I would start by using google to search for "tuned sports 11-oxo" then I would be SMART about my search for 11-oxo POWDERS just saying.

kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by URBANSK1 View Post
    you can buy bulk powder.

Also this guy has it right but maybe bump it a bit more 900-1000mg a day split up in 3 dosages of say 300mg... and you need a SERM at that dosage as you will find by reading tuned sports

canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Smart Powder 11oxo, there you go
    FxD=Do work son

Build XS log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130063963&page=2

Originally Posted by canadianiam View Post
    Well damn I did not think I could come right out and say it here.

URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kr0n0z View Post
    you took the safe route LOL
    For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
    -- Arnold Schwarzenegger

canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I didnt really care, I only listed a brand, not a source...or did I?lol
    FxD=Do work son

Build XS log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130063963&page=2

Also this guy has it right but maybe bump it a bit more 900-1000mg a day split up in 3 dosages of say 300mg... and you need a SERM at that dosage as you will find by reading tuned sports
    I'm pretty familiar with 11-oxo. I appreciate the dosing advice, however. This isn't my first bottle taking this stuff and I'm keeping to a low dose primarily because I have other stresses on my liver. My tests come back fine, I just feel better about waiting on this cycle and then doing a normal dosing scheme like yours the next cycle. My question was more about why it has slipped from the spotlight and why its been dropped by a lot of places. I googled before I even came here for both 11-oxo and adrenostone but could find no reason for this. I've found marketplaces that carry it but these are the same places that carry stuff that's been banned and are just selling out their stock and when I found no results mentioning it here either, I asked. I was looking for someone's specific suggestion for a 11-oxo replacement product and Googling for powdered 11-oxo comes up with websites selling it, not really suggestions or warnings. I'll take a suggestion from one of you guys over some random website any day. Do you guys know why that is? Has it fallen out of favor for another supplement?

canadianiam: I appreciate the direct suggestion. I don't need you guys to give me sources (that I can google on my own), I was just looking for brand suggestions

Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the brand/site I would recommend has already been posted. not gonna find it any cheaper or higher quality than that.

You guys are great, as always. I appreciate everyone's help on this.

I'm pretty familiar with 11-oxo. I appreciate the dosing advice, however. This isn't my first bottle taking this stuff and I'm keeping to a low dose primarily because I have other stresses on my liver. My tests come back fine, I just feel better about waiting on this cycle and then doing a normal dosing scheme like yours the next cycle. My question was more about why it has slipped from the spotlight and why its been dropped by a lot of places. I googled before I even came here for both 11-oxo and adrenostone but could find no reason for this. I've found marketplaces that carry it but these are the same places that carry stuff that's been banned and are just selling out their stock and when I found no results mentioning it here either, I asked. I was looking for someone's specific suggestion for a 11-oxo replacement product and Googling for powdered 11-oxo comes up with websites selling it, not really suggestions or warnings. I'll take a suggestion from one of you guys over some random website any day. Do you guys know why that is? Has it fallen out of favor for another supplement?

canadianiam: I appreciate the direct suggestion. I don't need you guys to give me sources (that I can google on my own), I was just looking for brand suggestions
    I think its just the cost that has made it hard to find until smart powders that is.
    And on a side note at least your not trying to push things with your liver 11-oxo is not much of a stress though and I am sure if you are worried your running something like live.52 and cycle support

Mavrick.Rus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mavrick.Rus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mavrick.Rus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mavrick.Rus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mavrick.Rus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mavrick.Rus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mavrick.Rus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mavrick.Rus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mavrick.Rus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mavrick.Rus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mavrick.Rus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    11-oxo suppresses endogen testosterone?
    Or with any dose begins to suppress?

I think its just the cost that has made it hard to find until smart powders that is.
    And on a side note at least your not trying to push things with your liver 11-oxo is not much of a stress though and I am sure if you are worried your running something like live.52 and cycle support
    I am even though its probably not all that necessary but the cycle support and milk thistle should help with the other stuff. I don't drink (I think its maybe been 6 months since I've had a beer) so its me just being using what's available to me just in case. Its mainly just a prescription I'm on that is broken down by your liver even though the doc said I had nothing to worry about. I've done much harsher cycles, just not while I was taking any prescriptions at the time.

Originally Posted by Mavrick.Rus View Post
    11-oxo suppresses endogen testosterone?
    Or with any dose begins to suppress?
    I think technically any dose will have some suppression but I am not sure of this. If the dose is low enough I know that most people dont use a SERM I myself wont take anything hormonal with out one.

I am even though its probably not all that necessary but the cycle support and milk thistle should help with the other stuff. I don't drink (I think its maybe been 6 months since I've had a beer) so its me just being using what's available to me just in case. Its mainly just a prescription I'm on that is broken down by your liver even though the doc said I had nothing to worry about. I've done much harsher cycles, just not while I was taking any prescriptions at the time.
    Crap....I found my problem. When I came on here I searched for "11-oxo" and I guess that dash is enough to break the results. No wonder I couldn't find any results while searching here. :/ I just searched with 11oxo instead and it comes up just fine.

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    perhaps look into PAs prototype nutrition.. 11 spray is hot!~

swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I’m looking at starting a cycle for my current cut. So is 1000mg the recommended dosage per day as was stated earlier or would taking less be recommended when cutting and not bulking? And if so would this be ran for 4 weeks at this level?

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by swift64 View Post
    I’m looking at starting a cycle for my current cut. So is 1000mg the recommended dosage per day as was stated earlier or would taking less be recommended when cutting and not bulking? And if so would this be ran for 4 weeks at this level?
    No, 1g is not the recommended dosage. Something like 300-500 would be your cut dose, i prefer 300mg in that instance. A low dosage like that doesn't require a SERM, although some will still use one i think it's quite unnecessary. Your high end will be about 800mg, that will require a SERM. I've seen people go 1g... and the main reason i don't recommend it is that 11-oxo is very espensive for the effect. If you want to run it at 1g a day, buy something else.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    No, 1g is not the recommended dosage. Something like 300-500 would be your cut dose, i prefer 300mg in that instance. A low dosage like that doesn't require a SERM, although some will still use one i think it's quite unnecessary. Your high end will be about 800mg, that will require a SERM. I've seen people go 1g... and the main reason i don't recommend it is that 11-oxo is very espensive for the effect. If you want to run it at 1g a day, buy something else.
    I would not dose 11oxo less than 500mg when taken orally. IMO 600mg-1g is a good dose.

Plus you can get 50 days worth (1g daily dosing) for $110....which IMO is not that expensive.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by _NimbusTim_ View Post
    I would not dose 11oxo less than 500mg when taken orally. IMO 600mg-1g is a good dose.

Plus you can get 50 days worth (1g daily dosing) for $110....which IMO is not that expensive.
    I've found 300 to be amazing for cort control, plus you never have to worry about a SERM. 600 is a grey area for me. But, it's all relative to your goals and pocketbook
    Psych & handcuffs

lewdog_5 is a name known to all. (+5000) lewdog_5 is a name known to all. (+5000) lewdog_5 is a name known to all. (+5000) lewdog_5 is a name known to all. (+5000) lewdog_5 is a name known to all. (+5000) lewdog_5 is a name known to all. (+5000) lewdog_5 is a name known to all. (+5000) lewdog_5 is a name known to all. (+5000) lewdog_5 is a name known to all. (+5000) lewdog_5 is a name known to all. (+5000) lewdog_5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    400-500 mg is the sweet spot for me for cortisol control and strength maintenence (slight gain on some exercises) on a cut. I run a test booster for 4 weeks after this, no SERM required. 11 oxo is great and that bulk powder mentioned is the way to go for keeping the cost down.

swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    One last thing, I realize that the primary function of the 11-OXO is to block cortisol and many people on the forum are advocating the use of Vitamin C in high doses rather than the 11-OXO. Would I see enough of a difference using the 11-OXO as opposed to high doses of Vitamin C to make it worth the price? Does anybody have experience with the two?

One last thing, I realize that the primary function of the 11-OXO is to block cortisol and many people on the forum are advocating the use of Vitamin C in high doses rather than the 11-OXO. Would I see enough of a difference using the 11-OXO as opposed to high doses of Vitamin C to make it worth the price? Does anybody have experience with the two?
    Yes I have done both and 11-OXO has some really great muscle sparing effects that I love on a cut. EC stack wtih 11-OXO if done correctly will leave you ripped if your diet is on.

The most important part is your diet.

Sounds worth it then since I am already doing EC and my diet is spot on. Going with the powder would you suggest buying capsules to fill and just measured it all out once. MG dosages are pretty small and will take some work with a scale to get it all measured out for a whole cycle.

Sounds worth it then since I am already doing EC and my diet is spot on. Going with the powder would you suggest buying capsules to fill and just measured it all out once. MG dosages are pretty small and will take some work with a scale to get it all measured out for a whole cycle.
    They have a 1/4 teaspoon to mg dosage on it each batch is a bit different but say about 490mg = 1/4 teaspoon so no need to cap or weigh but you could do either if you like.

I think for you, there are much better options. Try Lean Xtreme if you really want some cort control. Beauty is you don't need to worry about a PCT and they capsule it for you.
    Psych & handcuffs

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

Originally Posted by canadianiam View Post
    Is this place legit? It doesnt show ingridients or anything. It has pea and all sorts of powders, cheap too!

Originally Posted by Immichaelski View Post
    Is this place legit? It doesnt show ingridients or anything. It has pea and all sorts of powders, cheap too!
    Yes great customer service also they made a mistake on my order corrected it and sent me a gift certificate.