Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by aal04 View Post
    Rangers and delta force arent as flexible as SEAL as seals have to be able to handle sea missions as well. So generally, the 2 former groups are a lot better on land than SEAL (because they dont have to worry about being really good swimmers)

Then we have the Aussie SASR, the most flexible SF unit in the world. They do everything from CT, Sea, air, land, and heaps of behind enemy lines missions. Recruitment is absolutely brutal

[
    I just wanted to say that even though there are quite a few people in here who have no idea what they are talking about, you win the award for most unaware person giving advice and info he has no idea about. Congrats.

hugeORdie is not very helpful. (-500) hugeORdie is not very helpful. (-500) hugeORdie is not very helpful. (-500) hugeORdie is not very helpful. (-500) hugeORdie is not very helpful. (-500) hugeORdie is not very helpful. (-500) hugeORdie is not very helpful. (-500) hugeORdie is not very helpful. (-500) hugeORdie is not very helpful. (-500) hugeORdie is not very helpful. (-500) hugeORdie is not very helpful. (-500)

lol.

OP 38 year old men are far stronger mentally - takes time and discipline to make it to where they are.

ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Huberus View Post
    Entry test brah, this just means you're at the required fitness level to commence training. Basically so they aren't wasting time with slugs who will drop on the first day.

Finishing the test doesn't mean you'll be able to handle the physical side of training, just that you have a base
    of fitness that gives you a possibility of undertaking the course in it's entirety.

quoted for truth. SEAL training is ridiculous just from what i've read and seen on documentaries, I can't imagine a more ridiculous conditioning training. These guys have days where they train back to back w/o sleep. Their hellweek is considered the easy part of the training, just the 'intro' to the entire program. I'm sure theres tons that we don't know, but in general, their physical conditioning techniques and the entire underwater training is a beast in itself, thats not to include any weapons or combat training.
    - Go Heavy or Go Home -
    ***Misc Cigar Crew***

Lifting Bombs and stuff Gomer_Pyle's Avatar
    Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Baseballer View Post
    Are you Army or AF? i'm crosstraining into TACP, any info on what your friends did for training would help. (other than the obvious rucking/running and stuff)

oh and inafter actual SF (VApump)
    romad.com, to communications, click on forums and register itll take like a day but itll have all the info you need man
    Figuring things out for yourself is practically the only freedom anyone really has nowadays. Use that freedom.
    USA

westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by aal04 View Post
    Rangers and delta force arent as flexible as SEAL as seals have to be able to handle sea missions as well. So generally, the 2 former groups are a lot better on land than SEAL (because they dont have to worry about being really good swimmers)

Then we have the Aussie SASR, the most flexible SF unit in the world. They do everything from CT, Sea, air, land, and heaps of behind enemy lines missions. Recruitment is absolutely brutal

holy sh*t pls go
    everyone knows the best are obviously

ThatJazz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatJazz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatJazz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatJazz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatJazz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatJazz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatJazz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatJazz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatJazz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatJazz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatJazz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just thought this was worth posting:

from a documentary series on training to become a navy seal:

Episode 4: hellweek

For 24 hours a day, six days in a row, students are put through a demanding set of obstacles designed to test their resolve and commitment. Each test is followed by a harder one that pushes the psychological limits of even the toughest men.

http://documentarystorm.com/war-mili...ls-training/3/

the whole series is worth watching, one of the best documentaries i've seen.

CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by schabowy90 View Post
    mind =blown
    i personally never take any facts given by men at a dinner table. regardless, that is cool story, bro.

Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gomer_Pyle View Post
    romad.com, to communications, click on forums and register itll take like a day but itll have all the info you need man
    lol i've been a member there for about a year. The boards are dead and non-informative imo.

Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ThatJazz View Post
    just thought this was worth posting:

from a documentary series on training to become a navy seal:

Episode 4: hellweek

For 24 hours a day, six days in a row, students are put through a demanding set of obstacles designed to test their resolve and commitment. Each test is followed by a harder one that pushes the psychological limits of even the toughest men.

http://documentarystorm.com/war-mili...ls-training/3/

the whole series is worth watching, one of the best documentaries i've seen.
    basically if you really wanna be a SEAL youll be one....its that simple

Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol i've been a member there for about a year. The boards are dead and non-informative imo.
    Ha really? I read a lot of stuff on there i skimmed over the training though since i got a stew smith program off military fitness , just figured they'd have good training programs because of all the instructors on there.

I got dq'ed from tacp though for my astigmatism, so haven't bee on there in a while.
    Figuring things out for yourself is practically the only freedom anyone really has nowadays. Use that freedom.
    USA

Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Acevedo85 View Post
    basically if you really wanna be a SEAL youll be one....its that simple
    From what i know about AF spec ops and many people i know that have gone through the training,

you have to have the mind set that quitting is not an option. You know the pain/hunger/weakness/exhaustion will end eventually. If you embrace it, and keep moving it is up to you if you succeed or fail. There's a certain physical aspect that you have to meet, but psychologically you have to be mature enough to realize that they are testing you on how you perform under extreme stress.

Ha really? I read a lot of stuff on there i skimmed over the training though since i got a stew smith program off military fitness , just figured they'd have good training programs because of all the instructors on there.

I got dq'ed from tacp though for my astigmatism, so haven't bee on there in a while.
    lol yeah i remember reading that thread. I'm coming up on my crosstraining window and have always wanted TACP. That sucks about your astigmatism man.. would laser eye surgery fix that?

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Are you Army or AF? i'm crosstraining into TACP, any info on what your friends did for training would help. (other than the obvious rucking/running and stuff)

oh and inafter actual SF (VApump)
    Former AF.

Most people tend to fail in the swimming aspect. Get to the point where you can tread water for a long damn time.

Aside from running most of their training (physical) seemed to come from the half wet PTs. (Atleast those are the ones they talked about.) Meaning a lot of exercises at the end of the beach as the current is washing back and forth over you.

My advice is get to the point where you can run 8+ miles straight at a solid pace, do 15+ pull ups, swim 2 miles, and tread water for 10 minutes or so.

If you can do those things it just comes down do doing what they tell you to and not giving in to the Mental Mind Fuk they will play on you.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by VAPump View Post
    I just wanted to say that even though there are quite a few people in here who have no idea what they are talking about, you win the award for most unaware person giving advice and info he has no idea about. Congrats.
    what dp you think about rangers? I met one and he was a total badass with tons of crazy stories

lol yeah i remember reading that thread. I'm coming up on my crosstraining window and have always wanted TACP. That sucks about your astigmatism man.. would laser eye surgery fix that?
    Yeah it will, but i changed my mind to do Army EOD and get my eyes fixed, and try my best to do SF down the road hopefully become an 18C.

Originally Posted by Austanian View Post
    Former AF.

Most people tend to fail in the swimming aspect. Get to the point where you can tread water for a long damn time.

Aside from running most of their training (physical) seemed to come from the half wet PTs. (Atleast those are the ones they talked about.) Meaning a lot of exercises at the end of the beach as the current is washing back and forth over you.

My advice is get to the point where you can run 8+ miles straight at a solid pace, do 15+ pull ups, swim 2 miles, and tread water for 10 minutes or so.

If you can do those things it just comes down do doing what they tell you to and not giving in to the Mental Mind Fuk they will play on you.
    Are you sure you don't mean CCT/PJ? I didnt even think TACP's had swimming in their training.
    USA

Yeah it will, but i changed my mind to do Army EOD and get my eyes fixed, and try my best to do SF down the road hopefully become an 18C.

Are you sure you don't mean CCT/PJ? I didnt even think TACP's had swimming in their training.
    Good luck bro, i believe VApump is/was 18E.

I've heard the TACP schoolhouse has implemented SOME swimming into the training but not like cct/pj. It's not in the PAST still so i don't believe it's too much. I've heard most of the failures are from field week and land navs.

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I am not sure if they had it in their normal training. I just know that is what it takes to easily make it through their normal PT sessions. (Keep in mind I was in Hawaii so the beach is right there and it probably varies if you are stationed in the states.)

Edit: We never really talked about the enrollment training so you will be better off just finding a guide from someone that has done it. The hardest part will be to make it through the mind fuk and the lack of sleep and food. Just get in a great shape where you can crush all of the enrollment stats. The rest is in your head.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

Good luck bro, i believe VApump is/was 18E.

I've heard the TACP schoolhouse has implemented SOME swimming into the training but not like cct/pj. It's not in the PAST still so i don't believe it's too much. I've heard most of the failures are from field week and land navs.
    Thanks man, goodluck to you too in TACP. I'll hit you up on r/c.

If it was it was very recently, i talked to a guy about a month and a half ago who had literally just got out of the schoolhouse a day before in person and didn't mention any swimming. He did say that most people failed on land nav and got lost, it was because they didn't pay attention though or so he said.

Originally Posted by Austanian View Post
    I am not sure if they had it in their normal training. I just know that is what it takes to easily make it through their normal PT sessions. (Keep in mind I was in Hawaii so the beach is right there and it probably varies if you are stationed in the states.)
    Ha that would make sense then. I herderped.
    USA

Thanks man, goodluck to you too in TACP. I'll hit you up on r/c.

If it was it was very recently, i talked to a guy about a month and a half ago who had literally just got out of the schoolhouse a day before in person and didn't mention any swimming. He did say that most people failed on land nav and got lost, it was because they didn't pay attention though or so he said.

Ha that would make sense then. I herderped.
    All good bro. Probably good that you made me correct my statement anyway.

FastFuse is just really nice. (+1000) FastFuse is just really nice. (+1000) FastFuse is just really nice. (+1000) FastFuse is just really nice. (+1000) FastFuse is just really nice. (+1000) FastFuse is just really nice. (+1000) FastFuse is just really nice. (+1000) FastFuse is just really nice. (+1000) FastFuse is just really nice. (+1000) FastFuse is just really nice. (+1000) FastFuse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Average age would be about 16 without Jonas from the unit there.

USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RobNXS View Post
    I can not imagine the training these guys do.

Saw a Discovery documentary about Combat Diver training and that chit looked hardcore.
    -Sink to the bottom of a pool and an instructor comes along and pulls out your regulator and fuks with your O2 tank and tubes.
    -You have to fix it all while wearing blackout goggles before you can surface.

no thanks
    nohomo but looking lean as f*ck in avi brah
    .:Misc Cigar Crew:.
    .:Official Wristwatch Crew:.

Originally Posted by RobNXS View Post
    I can not imagine the training these guys do.

Saw a Discovery documentary about Combat Diver training and that chit looked hardcore.
    -Sink to the bottom of a pool and an instructor comes along and pulls out your regulator and fuks with your O2 tank and tubes.
    -You have to fix it all while wearing blackout goggles before you can surface.

no thanks
    Keep in mind a lot of that is training for a limited amount of time. You just have to realize that you are going to do it and that is that.

What you have to remember is the day to day training that will own your life for the next several years.

Registered User packerfanfrommd's Avatar
    packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What a lot of people don't realize is how smart seals are. I have a guy in my squadron who was a little over a month away from completing BUDS, but got hurt and they found out he was color blind(purple I believe) so he got kicked out. You have to be as smart as you are physically fit to get through there training.
    Reps on sight: Ect0, Tiacampo

btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i read that seal team 6 or devgru handpicks people from other seal teams. They had a history of animosity with other seal teams because they took their best and kept them if they passed their training.

there was a ex-seal team 2 from my academy class. If he was a close representation of other seals, then I have no doubt they are the finest in this world. Man was 35 and outran, outshot, and outthought everybody. Sometimes, the instructors too.

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by btb925 View Post
    i read that seal team 6 or devgru handpicks people from other seal teams. They had a history of animosity with other seal teams because they took their best and kept them if they passed their training.

there was a ex-seal team 2 from my academy class. If he was a close representation of other seals, then I have no doubt they are the finest in this world. Man was 35 and outran, outshot, and outthought everybody. Sometimes, the instructors too.
    i heard they have to be injected with tiger blood and adonis dna. if it doesnt kill them then they are accepted

Focusfire777 is a name known to all. (+5000) Focusfire777 is a name known to all. (+5000) Focusfire777 is a name known to all. (+5000) Focusfire777 is a name known to all. (+5000) Focusfire777 is a name known to all. (+5000) Focusfire777 is a name known to all. (+5000) Focusfire777 is a name known to all. (+5000) Focusfire777 is a name known to all. (+5000) Focusfire777 is a name known to all. (+5000) Focusfire777 is a name known to all. (+5000) Focusfire777 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FastFuse View Post
    Average age would be about 16 without Jonas from the unit there.
    LOL'd. Loved that show even though I doubt it was anywhere close to being "authentic". Still badass as hell.
    "The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

Professional Miscer Strengthftw's Avatar
    Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Has anyone read Rogue Warrior?
    o

schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VAPump View Post
    mind me asking how old you are? just curious.

im guessing your based out here in little creek/norfolk, its kind of funny I go to ODU and have no bloody idea of the crazy stuff thats probably going on right next door to me.
    Snatch: 122
    CJ: 142

Log: http://adamkosna.blogspot.com/

my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    after reading this thread and watching a few navy seal training vids, i think ill stick to playing battlefield bad company 2.
    Why the misc thinks all women are cheating whores
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133661021

If you sleep with a taken girl, you condone cheating
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170015893

Originally Posted by schabowy90 View Post
    mind me asking how old you are? just curious.

im guessing your based out here in little creek/norfolk, its kind of funny I go to ODU and have no bloody idea of the crazy stuff thats probably going on right next door to me.
    I am 27.

No, not out there. I am not a SEAL. I am actually not even active duty anymore. Now a reservist (but getting out because this crap is whack). I am a full-time government civilian employee.