Parmet133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Lose a little bit of fat, while retaining muscle.

Ive been bodybuilding seriously for about a year. Prior to this year i was really fat and had no muscle. Im 5'8 and 1 year ago i was 174 lbs all fat no muscle. I cut down to 148 lbs with some muscle. Now im at 170 with mostly muscle. The problem is i still have a wee bit of fat on me. Like i have a 2 pack and my arms are big but have very little definition, because of this small amount of fat and if i lost just a little bit more fat i would look way better. SO the question is, is there anything i can do to lose fat while retaining muscle mass. in a short period of time? I eat 4000 cals a day and workout 5 times a week. I dont think a cutting cycle is necessary, because again i only have a small amount of fat. I was wondering if i could just go into a sauna like 5 times or something lose a few pounds and retain all my muscle. The main deal here is that i dont lose any muscle, otherwise i would just go on some bull**** 1 week diet, lose a bunch of fat and muscle at the same time. Thank you!

lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Going to need some pics to get an idea of your body fat. If your arms have no definition you have a lot more fat than you think most likely.

Parmet133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lunchboy View Post
    Going to need some pics to get an idea of your body fat. If your arms have no definition you have a lot more fat than you think most likely.
    they have definition its just like its not a full fat covering, but i dont think that really matters im just wondering if theres a universal way to lose like 5? pounds quickly without losing muscle, thanks!