Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000)

Pre Workout Supp, Presurge old kind or new?

I have tried tons of pre's before such as:
    NO
    White Flood
    Purple Wrath
    Craze
    Jack3d
    Jack3d Micro
    Black Powder

My favorite so far was probably the old formula of Jack3d and I was really close to ordering it. I had some spare time so I started researching some new ones and see a lot of people like Presurge. I have never tried it but looking at the store they have Presurge Unleashed (old forumula) and Presurge (new formula). I'm tempted to try Unleashed because it is such a better deal and I don't have a ton of cash. Any opinions?

LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have yet to try the old version of PreSurge, but was sent a sample of the new one. It worked pretty darn well for me. Good energy, good focus, and decent pump.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    - bulldog

coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    depending on what your goals are, a nice combo of a stim and BCAA product is N'Gage Energized:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ax...ed-n-gage.html
    PL: 400/280/475

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DKLift View Post
    NO
    White Flood
    Purple Wrath
    Craze
    Jack3d
    Jack3d Micro
    Black Powder

My favorite so far was probably the old formula of Jack3d and I was really close to ordering it. I had some spare time so I started researching some new ones and see a lot of people like Presurge. I have never tried it but looking at the store they have Presurge Unleashed (old forumula) and Presurge (new formula). I'm tempted to try Unleashed because it is such a better deal and I don't have a ton of cash. Any opinions?
    Having tried both I definitely love the new version a little better than PSU. Either way though you're getting one top tier preworkout.
    Last edited by Anthony21; 05-07-2013 at 01:07 PM.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000) DKLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the replies, I'll give PSU a shot since it is great deal right now.

Actually I just found a list of ones I have written down as I stumbled across threads. Any opinions on these and how they compare to the ones I've listed in post 1?

BSN Hyper FX
    Hyde
    Universal Shock Therapy
    AI Maniac (cheap)

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    NO
    White Flood
    Purple Wrath
    Craze
    Jack3d
    Jack3d Micro
    Black Powder

New Presurge Review Thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153041911

Originally Posted by jao04c View Post
    Received some of the newly formulated Presurge by AEN, and was able to give it a solid 2 weeks use. I've been a big preworkout guy, and tried em all (everything from NO Xplode to C4, to Superpump, etc...), my favorite up until this point being Craze by driven sports....and I have to say, with confidence, MOVE OVER CRAZE, PRESURGE HAS ARRIVED AND IT DELIVERS ON ALL FRONTS!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Taste- 10/10- I was able to try the grape bubblegum flavor. To begin with, I'm not big on grape flavors. I rarely ever drink a grape flavored pre unless I have to, but the thought of "grape bubblegum" makes me think of the bubbalicious grape, and let me tell you- this stuff tastes like just like it! In fact, it's got this grape sweet candy flavor to it, with a hint of bubblegum- I look forward to drinking this before every workout, and this is without a doubt one of the top 3 best tasting supplements on the market right now.

Mixability- 10/10 no problems here

Profile- 10/10 AEN makes solid products. Period. I've been using AEN products since they first came out, and they're easily the most reliable and reputable company out there. All of their products contain researched amounts of beneficial and studied ingredients (I could go on an on about intraXcell, intrAbolic, creatine RT, etc...) and the best thing about AEN is they seem to always be setting the trend in the supplement industry with the latest and most innovative formulas out there- and this one is no exception. I love the inclusion of creapure creatine, dendrobium extract, etc... overall solid formula (also the addition of L-Theanine, which has been shown in studies to have a very synergistic effect on caffeine, is a huge plus).....which leads me to performance.....

Performance- holy motherofgod.jpeg what's in this stuff/10.........10/10 easily. Driven mental focus. Unstoppable cut-throat energy. Total domination. Every time.

I remember when I first tried Craze, a while back, it quickly became my favorite pre workout. It was just unique, in that it gave me some extreme mental focus, however one thing I began to notice was the energy department was lacking. I'm a stim junkie and love a good rush of energy when I get to the gym, and that's where Craze was a bit of a let down (not knocking it, as it's a great product, however it just didn't give me that kick in the a$$ feeling that I love before I get in the gym). Presurge hits a home run in that department. Like Craze, it still delivers with INTENSE laser like focus that lasts well through (and even beyond!) the workout, however the energy is out of this world!! The other day I hit legs, and midway through the workout all I wanted to do was another set, another rep.... I was a friggin freight train, and nothing could stop me from my goal of adding more weight to the squat bar, leg press, etc.... 1 scoop is all I need to attain this feeling, and after about 15 minutes of taking it I begin to feel that rush of energy- however it's not a stimmed out, cracked out type of energy- it's very controlled and gets me dialed in and focused. In fact, I don't think I'll ever go above 1-1.5 scoops, as that seems to be my sweet spot. And what puts this product at a 10/10 is the fact that, after all of that energy and focus, there seems to be ZERO crash what-so-ever. I'm a full time student and I usually workout around 5-6pm after school, and I'm sound asleep by 11. The energy hits you hard, and then leaves just as quickly, without that extreme crash that you find with many pre's on the market. Oh, and did I mention the pumps are pretty darn good as well!

Overall I feel compelled to give this product a solid 10/10. It's unique in every aspect, and delivers every time. AEN certainly has a preworkout that stands well above the rest, and I will continue to use it in the future, as it's become my new secret weapon in my supplement arsenal. I strongly encourage anyone looking for some thing along the lines of Craze but with better energy, focus, endurance, and pumps to give Presurge a shot!!
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looking at the formula I like the new one over the old pertaining to presurge
    Last edited by joregorn; 05-07-2013 at 02:02 PM.
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Actually I just found a list of ones I have written down as I stumbled across threads. Any opinions on these and how they compare to the ones I've listed in post 1?

BSN Hyper FX-Have never tried
    Hyde-Potent preworkout and if you can handle 400mg of caffeine go for it.
    Universal Shock Therapy- Great preworkout
    AI Maniac (cheap)-Outdated formula, much better options
    See bold.

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    Having tried both I definitely love the new version a little better than PSU. Either way though you're getting one top tier preworkout.
    Have you seen the logz bro, this one for example? Not sure if he can be trusted, never the less, take it for what it's worth.

Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post

I first want to thank E_P_C for sending out a tub of the new PS. I won this in a promo he had going and was definitely excited to dig into my tub seeing as I was a big fan of the previous PSU version.

This review is based off three workouts that I had with PS so this isn't a one day review and a "OH MAH GAWD THIS IS THE BEST PREWORKOUT EVAR!".

Formula wise I always appreciate AEN's no bullsh!t approach. I know some may not like the new formula and want to get all "scientific" and knock it down. Me personally I trust AEN's approach and i'm the type of guy to not base a preworkout just based off the formula, in the gym and how I perform is where I truely rate a product.

From the picture above you can see I received the Juicy Watermelon flavor. Here are two more pics of the scooper and a top view of PS mixed.

For two workouts I used 1 scoop & on the last workout(day 3) I went with 1.5 scoops. I used in between 6-8oz of water each time and mixed with a spoon. Each time PS mixed perfectly with no residue left behind.

Taste wise this didn't remind me of "juicy watermelon" right off the bat. I guess I was comparing it to CREignite which to me is dead on to a watermelon flavored supplement. PS reminded me at first of a candy like fruit punch almost. After a couple more sips I taste more the watermelon flavor but it wasn't as prominant as I would of liked. Saying that this stuff doesn't taste bad by any means and should be no problem for those looking for a good tasting pre.

Now on to the performance and if PSU really stacks up to some of the top tier preworkouts. Flat out and to the point, yes PS delivers killer results and definitely stacks up to some of the best preworkout supplements.

Day 1 was my my bench day that went down on 4/14/13. This was a morning workout in a fasted state w/1 scoop of PS. This workout had two PRs set with my paused bench press and my push press. Here is a video of this workout then my thoughts will follow it.

That morning was an amazing workout with 1 scoop of PS. Almost within 10 minutes of ingesting it the effects kicked it. I was driving to the gym and just noticed myself turning my music louder and louder and head banging half way through the drive. That sense of readiness and wanting to just kill it at the gym hit me pretty good along with the increase in energy.

Through out my workout I just felt focused and the energy just felt natural and not over stimulated. It almost felt like I had some of the best sleep leading up to that workout. I just wanted to kill the weights and did exactly that as you can see in the video. This left me with an awesome impression after my workout and the best part, no crash at all post workout

Day 2 was my decline bench day. This was a afternoon workout with 1 scoop of PS preworkout. Here's my video followed by my thoughts for this specific day.

This workout once again was a very strong workout and one of the biggest things I noticed with this workout was how it just flew by. I remember walking into the gym just ready and determined and walked out like "holy sh!t is my workout done already?". I literally flew through my workout and through out the entire workout felt strong, focused and energized. Again the energy was just natural feeling and didn't feel over stimulated at all.

Day 3 was my deadlift day and another PR setting day for my front squat. This was the workout where I went with 1.5 scoops of PS and HOLY SH!T WAS THE FOCUS AND ENERGY AMAZING!. Before I touch upon that let's check out the vid and PR from that day.

With 1.5 scoops I remember this sh!t hit me hard at first. I started driving to the gym and about half way there I was just completely taken over by this awesome energy increase and strong focus, it was just this feeling of "let me get to the f'n gym already and lift."

As soon as I hit the weights after my warm up ritual it was just on. The focus, energy and sheer determination to kill it was all there and all felt just natural to me. That's the reoccuring theme I noticed with these three workouts. The feeling was just so natural like to me and didn't feel like I was being over stimulated even at 1.5 scoops.

There was no negative effects experienced at all and for those concerned with the yohimbine I can say for sure I had no bad sides at all.

Wrapping all this up, PS is one hell of a preworkout that I rate very highly and consider it one of the best that i've tried. Focus, Energy, endurance, strength is all in one tub and delivers at minimal doseage (at least for me but we know they're some stim tweakers out there ). I would definitely recommend picking this up asap and seeing for yourself how awesome of a product this is.

Job well done AEN and thanks again E_P_C for sending this tub out.

Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by coloBB View Post
    depending on what your goals are, a nice combo of a stim and BCAA product is N'Gage Energized:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ax...ed-n-gage.html
    Pls go

New Presurge >>> Old Presurge

but its a great deal for the Unleashed also so really you cant lose. If you end up purchasing the older version send me a PM and i will send you a sample of the new one
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    Pls go

New Presurge >>> Old Presurge

but its a great deal for the Unleashed also so really you cant lose. If you end up purchasing the older version send me a PM and i will send you a sample of the new one
    He isnt allowed to throw in a suggestion? Lol ok.
    Thanks for your input, you frauding fat slampig-Sirfapsalot '20

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew
    JayDawg is a ****git Crew
    Sock with slip on Sandals Crew

Originally Posted by ChrisLS8 View Post
    Basic forum class between companies. When someone asks about a specific product, another company doesn't go into thread to push a product OP was not asking about.

Make sense?

ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Post 6 he inquires about other pres. No need to be so territorial.

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew

Stay off my corner son!!

Joking aside, would be nice to see a little constraint on here between companies, the whoring is reaching all time new levels!

Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    Have you seen the logz bro, this one for example? Not sure if he can be trusted, never the less, take it for what it's worth.
    This is true I definitely can't be trusted and tend to be biased

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and thats post #3

you dont see me pimpin in other companies threads

and thats post #3

you dont see me pimpin in other companies threads
    I've been meaning to speak with you about that. Moving forward, please pimp our products to hell and back in absolutely unrelated threads.

For example, if someone asks about creatine, pimp APE or LIV in the thread, completely ignoring the OP's question. Rinse and repeat!

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by joregorn View Post
    All in good fun

Originally Posted by joregorn View Post
    everytime i see this gif i wanna go watch that movie

but i dont own it

everytime i see this gif i wanna go watch that movie

but i dont own it
    Man....me either.... No idea why. I cannot offer an excuse for not owning this movie.

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew

[IMG]http://www.dafuqlol.org/images/2013/March/28/51542fba74d14.jpg[/IG]
    that hurts

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I did read/search a ton before even thinking about posting this thread. The thing I've learned with pre's is everyone is effected differently. That's why I like to see a lot of opinions in one direction or the other prior to purchasing. If the mass agrees it is good, it is probably good.

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I did read/search a ton before even thinking about posting this thread. The thing I've learned with pre's is everyone is effected differently. That's why I like to see a lot of opinions in one direction or the other prior to purchasing. If the mass agrees it is good, it is probably good.
    The previous version is awesome and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. We had that formula out for almost 4 years and it was time for an update. The two versions feel drasticly different. If you want a higher stimmed/focus feel, the new PreSurge is the way to go. If you are looking for a mid stim level, that doesn't alter your moods as much, the older version would work great.

They both share 95% of eachothers actives, nueravena, theanine, russian tarragon extraxt, creapure ect ect.

lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I tried a sample of the new presurge is it seemed to work pretty good, as much as I can tell from a sample

contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I bought it and set some prs. I love it!
    Ep1c, King, Conqu3r, Dermastr3ngth, Osta, Peak Beta+, XF, Amino IV, OT, PES Select

Indfanfromcol is just really nice. (+1000) Indfanfromcol is just really nice. (+1000) Indfanfromcol is just really nice. (+1000) Indfanfromcol is just really nice. (+1000) Indfanfromcol is just really nice. (+1000) Indfanfromcol is just really nice. (+1000) Indfanfromcol is just really nice. (+1000) Indfanfromcol is just really nice. (+1000) Indfanfromcol is just really nice. (+1000) Indfanfromcol is just really nice. (+1000) Indfanfromcol is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am actually getting the chance to log the new presurge.
    Went ahead and had 1 workout today. It was just a light one, yesterday from 4 am to 6 pm was driving all day, got no sleep the night before, and the day before that was at the Beale Street Music Fest standing from 2-11. Needles to say, I was tired as hell today.

But damn if presurge didn't get me pumped for a workout today. Will come back in tomorrow though when I have a lot more rest and more energy to go on to tell you how it works when you are 100%.
    Logs:

Current
    Presurge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153891801

Finished
    Evotest: The future of testosterone supplements
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146508683

Cellmass 2.0
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148664603&p=958971863#post958971863

Originally Posted by Indfanfromcol View Post
    I am actually getting the chance to log the new presurge.
    Went ahead and had 1 workout today. It was just a light one, yesterday from 4 am to 6 pm was driving all day, got no sleep the night before, and the day before that was at the Beale Street Music Fest standing from 2-11. Needles to say, I was tired as hell today.

But damn if presurge didn't get me pumped for a workout today. Will come back in tomorrow though when I have a lot more rest and more energy to go on to tell you how it works when you are 100%.
    Let us know