Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Putting all arguments of benefits/harm aside, everyone should be able to choose what they want to do to their own dick.

The problem isn't that circumcision is practiced, if someone wants to cut part of their dick off for whatever reason that's fine, but doing it to infants is ridiculous.

Also, circumcision has been PROVEN (many medical studies and papers on the internet) to:
    1) Remove the most sensitive parts of your dick
    2) Desensitize whatever is left, both initially (scar tissue) and gradually over the rest of your life.

The ONLY benefit of circumcision which exists and is somewhat relevant in this world is reduced chances of contracting SOME STD's such as HIV. Though it has an effect, it's extremely small. Circumcision is practiced widely in the US and we have some of the (if not the) highest rates of HIV in the world.

The WHO that actually published this study stated that circumcision alone isn't effective at preventing STD's, and needs to just be a tool in a much larger system of disease prevention.

Stopping STD's doesn't start with cutting parts of your dick off. The problems lie else ware. Besides that, there is no benefit of circumcision, and there is tons of harm associated with it both immediately and through the rest of your life.

The reason Circumcision is supported by many is due to
    1) Bias. People who are circumcised usually had no choice, and can't experience both to compare. Being stuck the way they are, they are more likely to defend it. People who are uncircumcised at birth are free from this bias as they actually have a choice.

2) Social stigma in localized areas where the procedure is practiced massively (USA). It's hard to believe that people can be pressured by society and especially women to do things as drastic as cutting parts of their dick off, but unfortunately most people operate at such a primitive level that their desire to be accepted by their peers supersedes all personal rational thought. Most guys will cut their own balls off if it becomes a "trend".
    Last edited by fireup6; 05-03-2011 at 04:45 PM.

Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol cut *******s getting a useless procedure.

Don't get me wrong if I was cut I'd want to defend it with bs to make myself feel better, it's only natural.

Also lol at people saying women will find it gross!

Protip: If a girl is sucking your dick, it doesn't matter either way.

Also if she's at the point where she sees your cock I don 't think you really need to care about her opinion anyway.

99 problems, i ain't one. Problem's Avatar
    Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looks better without all that skin hanging out.....
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

NPC hobbiest

Platinum Account Member b3rtstare's Avatar
    b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jeanbatailleur View Post
    Wtf? Why do you hate being cut?

And lol at it being child abuse. Do you think braces are child abuse too?
    Mainly because I had no choice in the matter. I was cut when I was an infant and had my foreskin stolen from me. It's obvious that uncircumcised males are better able to please women because the mechanics of sex between cut and uncut males are different and the foreskin DOES play a vital role in male pleasure and I had those benefits stolen from me. Even the American Medical Association in the past has admitted that there is no medical reason to circumcise infants because newborn's foreskins are fused to the penis head anyways and over time the substance that fuses it slowly dissolves by the time they are teens.

Originally Posted by Ironmanlet View Post
    by mutilated do you mean they effed it up? or are you saying that the procedure should be considered mutilation?
    Im in the middle on this one. To me, if a family decides to do they do, if not, there is nothing wrong with that either. It is personal. I do not like that the child does not have a choice, but as I have excepted the idea of it, it does not bug me as much as some of you.

also, child abuse? that would be relevant to the individual. You expressed emotional distress over this, so that is appropriate to call it child abuse, but as I have not, it would not apply to me.

have you talked to your parents about this? I know there is not anything you or them can do about it now.
    No, my unit is not effed up. I'm fortunate that the doctor did an acceptable job with my circumcision and didn't take too much skin. As far as I'm concerned, the procedure of Circumcising newborn males, WHO CANNOT GIVE CONSENT, is child abuse. I honestly dont give 2 ****s if a consenting adult wants to be circumcised, but a newborn male cannot make an informed decision. It's a part of HIS BODY for christs sake.

I've never brought up the subject with my parents because it's just an awkward thing to talk about. The last thing I want to talk to my parents about is penises. I have however made use of O-Rings. What I do is move my remaining shaft skin over my glans to create a foreskin and use an O-Ring to keep it in place, so I at least get some sensitivity back.
    Traditional Wet Shaving Crew
    Electric Razor Crew
    Always Pick 2 Crew
    Restored Foreskin Crew
    DFW Brah Crew
    *LONE STAR CREW*

Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, I had no idea people cared enough about a small section of skin on other people's penises to actually protest it in D.C. Absolutely amazing.

AirCanada22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gladstoned View Post
    lol at thinking babies have their own rights. Girls under a certain age have no right to consent to sex, but week old babies have the right to deny a circumcision?
    strong understanding of the law brah

Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A couple thoughts-

#1 OP- you think it's not torture- go to youtube and look up circumcision- you can watch some vids of it being done. If you can even watch one to the end, I think it will change your mind. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDuDhkiDdns

#2 The teams... I wish you guys would stop arguing with each other like you are in different political parties- you are all human beings dammit, and some of you had something done to you when you were two days old, and others didn't- stop thinking that this difference makes you superior to each other (one way or the other) it's a frigging coin toss what "team" you are on. Use your brain and stop with this divisive BS that has about as much bearing on what you should *believe* as if you were born on an odd or an even day of the month.

#3- The aesthetics- My goodness men, when you say derogatory things about the natural penis I feel humiliated on your behalf that you have let this sexist oppression get connected to your ego. Get real men, you sound so pathetic! It doesn't look like a dog, an anteater, an elephant, a sand worm... it looks like a HUMAN PENIS... get over it. You are making fun of the human body, which make as much sense as making fun of the shape of our ears or the fact that armpits grow hair. Just because someone changed the look of your body before you even had the coordination to lift your head to look at your own crotch- does not mean that the natural male body is something to be embarrassed about or made fun of- it's in your DNA- just cause they got your foreskin, doesn't mean you have to give them your brain too.

#4- What women like. **** that. Women have no right to form a preference based on violating a male's right to his whole body. Oh sweet solace... "girls like it"... that's the lamest attitude ever. #1 girls don't pick boyfriends from a dick lineup. They like you first before they ever find out what your penis looks like. If girls weren't offered up a population of men who had this forced on them as babies- it's not like in their wildest nightmares they would be coming up with ways that they could carve up your package to make it look more like... uhhh... what?...my girlfriend is thinking of ways to carve up my package??? see ya!

...I'm not denying that this mindset it exists- plenty of sexist feeble minded provincial women have a prejudice against the male body... that doesn't mean it should be celebrated and used as an excuse to offer the next generation of women two types of penises. If a woman doesn't like the cock stock issue- they should get a girlfriend. Women all over the world love men... every bit of them... but you act as if circumcision is what makes you lovable- that is SO pathetic.

#5 hygiene. You have got to be fing kidding me. How many strokes does it take a guy to get off? I dunno... pick a number. Washing a circumcised penis takes ONE STROKE less effort than washing one that's not circumcised... am I supposed to believe that you circumcised dudes are really THAT lazy? Apparently a lot of you do. ....bought it hook line and sinker. How about feeding that sexist consolation back to the jerk who tried to sell it to you the hard way- rather than making yourself look like a lazy fool and keeping it going? If your penis was located between your shoulder blades, or you had T-rex arms- I can see that it might be a problem...but we aren't talking about digging ditches here, I mean... warm water, penis, hand... what's the problem?

Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000)
    go back to female misc
    ~Barefooters Crew~

"There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level" - Bruce Lee

“It's not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential.”
    ― Bruce Lee

“If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.”
    - Bruce Lee

RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian

menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the major reason for removing it was so kids couldn't jerk off as easily as per religion. it's fukking nuts.

Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Uncut crew, never wished I was cut, ....feels fine brahz
    Aesthetic Glutes Crew
    Eleshirt Crew

Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Murica, where people from 2011 didnt think it was controversial when people cut pieces of your dick off.

chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im cut. I did not have my son cut. He can have it done when he is 18 and decides for himself - I'll even pay for it... 17.75 years from now.

I'm not going to make a life long decision about what is essentially plastic surgery for my infant. Fukin weird tradition.

Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Uncut crew. I don't care... Why is this such a big deal. It's your penis do what you want. Don't understand why both sides of the debate are getting butt hurt. If your cut then there is nothing you can do about it. Move on and accept it. If your uncut then you have a little more of a choice but get over it. Misc always overthinking ****...

smeggy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) smeggy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) smeggy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) smeggy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) smeggy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) smeggy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) smeggy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) smeggy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) smeggy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) smeggy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) smeggy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chevy72blu View Post
    Im cut. I did not have my son cut. He can have it done when he is 18 and decides for himself - I'll even pay for it... 17.75 years from now.

I'm not going to make a life long decision about what is essentially plastic surgery for my infant. Fukin weird tradition.
    you're a good guy.