cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

M&F Hers 4 week plan

Has anyone seen the 4 week Bikini Ready plan in the May/June issue of M&F Hers?
    I am debating trying it after BBD, but before NROLFW.
    it's a 3 day full body lifting workout. Each day is different. One day is Low Reps/Heavy Weights, one is High Rep/Low weight as a circuit and the last day is Moderate Reps/Moderate Weight set up as all trisets.
    I've definitely never done anything like this one before.
    if you have checked it out - what are your thoughts?
    I'm gonna be one to watch in 2012. Just wait and see.

Dirty Old Uncle Sam Likes His Women Fit and Trim
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136368681&page=1

*Team Amazon* Sisterhood of Iron

IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cynthia_waz View Post
    Has anyone seen the 4 week Bikini Ready plan in the May/June issue of M&F Hers?
    I am debating trying it after BBD, but before NROLFW.
    it's a 3 day full body lifting workout. Each day is different. One day is Low Reps/Heavy Weights, one is High Rep/Low weight as a circuit and the last day is Moderate Reps/Moderate Weight set up as all trisets.
    I've definitely never done anything like this one before.
    if you have checked it out - what are your thoughts?
    It looks very good to me and I'm curious too. At least it is something new and one whole week consists of very different work-outs, so it is very interesting and should not be boring. I'm going to give it a try for a month at least. But I'll start it within 2 month: right now I'm lifting heavy and eat at my maintenance so I'm gaining (but not a lot). And then, in July, I'm going to shed off 3-7 pounds by the autumn holidays. I usually go with Vince Gironda's 8x8 program. But first month I think I'll try that M&F plan.
    Little girls cry... Big girls say "F@ck!".

nickys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nickys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ooooh, I love full body workouts. Now I have to wait til this issue is out in Aus and I can actually find it - dang! Keep us posted on how it goes.

cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I get to work, I'll pm you the workout

egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you are looking for a change of pace or a different program, its fine.

But this or any other program is not going to make anybody "bikini ready" in 4 weeks unless she is already close to peak condition. Figure and bikini competitors ( like the model in the article) who are in decent shape year round take 8-16 weeks to get in competition condition, so how is someone with an ordinary body going to transform themselves in 4 weeks?

Also be aware that any program is only as good as the effort you put into it, plus the diet, cardio and rest you get outside the gym. Just doing the exercises and going through the motions is not going to result in any substantive changes in the physique
    "People listen to rich folks. People they pray for poor folks"- John Thompson, long time head basketball coach at Georgetown University.

Passion doesn't pay the bills. G4P does.

Originally Posted by egoatdoor View Post

But this or any other program is not going to make anybody "bikini ready" in 4 weeks unless she is already close to peak condition. Figure and bikini competitors ( like the model in the article) who are in decent shape year round take 8-16 weeks to get in competition condition, so how is someone with an ordinary body going to transform themselves in 4 weeks?

Also be aware that any program is only as good as the effort you put into it, plus the diet, cardio and rest you get outside the gym. Just doing the exercises and going through the motions is not going to result in any substantive changes in the physique
    oh sweetie, i know i am way more than 4 weeks out from being bikini ready! i am almost 8 months post partum and a hot mess. LoL. i'm just going to try it because i've never done a workout like it before. and its only 4 weeks. get it done and then move on to bigger and better things. i am hoping that once i complete the program i'm already doing and then that 4 week program that i'll just be more comfortable in my bathing suit while at my apartment complex pool. i'm not lookng to get on stage

egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cynthia_waz View Post
    oh sweetie, i know i am way more than 4 weeks out from being bikini ready! i am almost 8 months post partum and a hot mess. LoL. i'm just going to try it because i've never done a workout like it before. and its only 4 weeks. get it done and then move on to bigger and better things. i am hoping that once i complete the program i'm already doing and then that 4 week program that i'll just be more comfortable in my bathing suit while at my apartment complex pool. i'm not lookng to get on stage
    Thats fine. Just making a point. Many of the readers of these magazines aren't looking to get on stage either, but the publishers insist on promising magic results when it just is not going to happen.

Hee...heee.. about the apartment complex pool. One of my neighbors mentioned a couple of days ago how she was working out hard for when our pool opens Memorial Day weekend.
    "People listen to rich folks. People they pray for poor folks"- John Thompson, long time head basketball coach at Georgetown University.

Passion doesn't pay the bills. G4P does.

Thats fine. Just making a point. Many of the readers of these magazines aren't looking to get on stage either, but the publishers insist on promising magic results when it just is not going to happen.

Hee...heee.. about the apartment complex pool. One of my neighbors mentioned a couple of days ago how she was working out hard for when our pool opens Memorial Day weekend.
    its amazing the titles magazines will put on workouts to sell a few issues.
    but i looked at the workout, and it looks interesting/different/challenging. it only involves 3 days of lifting and plans like that work well for me currently. i can always make up a cardio day easily on the weekends if i need to miss a day at the gym, when i have to juggle lifting workouts, it gets challenging with the time and proper rest.

IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000)

WOW! Who could ever though of all of that!...

Originally Posted by IronOrchid View Post
    LoL.

Princess20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Princess20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Princess20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Loving the plan, but hard

I bought the magazine earlier this week, and as soon as I saw the bikini plan I started it right away. I love the variety, and that the HIIT is only 20 min. minimum. BUT I was definitely tired and sweating after only 1 circuit. It is difficult, but invigorating. Previously, I had done Tabata mixed with weights, then 40 min. cardio. This was my plan 3-4x per week. This new M&F plan is HARDER!

BTW, go to the magazine's online website to get the rest of the descriptions. They don't list descriptions in the magazine for every exercise in the circuits.

nickys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nickys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yah, twas a little bit patronising ...

Originally Posted by Princess20 View Post
    I bought the magazine earlier this week, and as soon as I saw the bikini plan I started it right away. I love the variety, and that the HIIT is only 20 min. minimum. BUT I was definitely tired and sweating after only 1 circuit. It is difficult, but invigorating. Previously, I had done Tabata mixed with weights, then 40 min. cardio. This was my plan 3-4x per week. This new M&F plan is HARDER!

BTW, go to the magazine's online website to get the rest of the descriptions. They don't list descriptions in the magazine for every exercise in the circuits.
    Thank you for this post! That's what I really wanted to hear!
    Did you mean this additional exercise descriptions? http://www.muscleandfitnesshers.com/...ur-summer-body

Now I will try that plan for sure!

Princess20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Princess20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Princess20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Extra Exercises

Did you mean this additional exercise descriptions?
    Yes, that's the correct link. BTW, did the Moderate-Rep part of the plan today. Man, it was hard! But I'm proud I finished it.

Yes, that's the correct link. BTW, did the Moderate-Rep part of the plan today. Man, it was hard! But I'm proud I finished it.
    i still have 7 weeks before i start it - but you have me excited!!!

Well, hold on, you've just started. I'm sure within a week or two it will be easier.
    Good luck with your goals!