anakin2darth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I want to lost fat, but keep weight

Hello guys, I'm 6'0 and 220lbs man.

I want to lose fat a lot to gain muscle, but want to keep my current weight.

What nutrition plan will be good for it?

I live in Japan , everyday I eat about 30g of carbohydrates as grain rice with 40g of red and green vegetable in each of 5 meal times, never eat the food which contains sugar and fat and drink 30g protein 4 times a day.

Of course I do hard workout 4~5 times a week at Gold's Gym.

Do I need to change my meal plan? or need to take a specific supplement?

bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by anakin2darth View Post
    Hello guys, I'm 6'0 and 220lbs man.

I want to lose fat a lot to gain muscle, but want to keep my current weight.

What nutrition plan will be good for it?

I live in Japan , everyday I eat about 30g of carbohydrates as grain rice with 40g of red and green vegetable in each of 5 meal times, never eat the food which contains sugar and fat and drink 30g protein 4 times a day.

Of course I do hard workout 4~5 times a week at Gold's Gym.

Do I need to change my meal plan? or need to take a specific supplement?
    You can't really do both at the same time in any sort of efficient way. Pick one or the other -- fat loss or muscle gain -- and focus on that. After a while, do whichever one you didn't do the first time around. Bulk, cut, repeat. Much easier than a recomp.
    My guilty pleasure: excessive cardio.

Progress towards the 1000 lb club: 945/1000
    Bulking until I hit 1000. I don't care if it takes a 40 pound weight gain. No more pussyfooting around.

"The consummate leader cultivates the moral law and strictly adheres to method and discipline; thus it is in his power to control success." - Sun Tzu

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What you describe is called a body recomposition and, but for rare cases, it doesn't work very well.

If you're a newbie to weightlifting and especially if you're also obese, it's possible to gain lean body mass while losing fat, but even then your bodyweight will likely drop.

I suggest you set an initial goal of cutting (losing body fat) or bulking (gaining muscle mass) and then alternative as you progress.

For more information on how to compose an effective diet, please see:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=133634471
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123915821

Also, for information on how to effectively post questions about your diet, please see:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129523333