Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    RIP aziz segeyevich valiantmiller16's Avatar
    valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000)

cedric mcmillan breaks down on md forums

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ndo-show/page9

seems all the **** talking and critisizing actually gets to allot of the pro's i feel sorry for cedric not sure if many of you saw but the md forums flooded with people voicing there concern and quite allot of hate was generated after he won his first show. Many thought mishin should have won and after reading the thread it looks like ced is ready to call it quits.

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by valiantmiller16 View Post
    http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ndo-show/page9

seems all the **** talking and critisizing actually gets to allot of the pro's i feel sorry for cedric not sure if many of you saw but the md forums flooded with people voicing there concern and quite allot of hate was generated after he won his first show. Many thought mishin should have won and after reading the thread it looks like ced is ready to call it quits.
    what page is this on?
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by purdey View Post
    what page is this on?
    He has his big meltdown on page 2 but you probably want to read from the beginning to get some context.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow... very surprised he took that so hard.

From the way it sounds, he is more upset by the disappointment of his fans than the critical comments of random members. But isn't that to be expected?

And keep in mind, this is coming from a guy who thought Cedric deserved to win. Even though he won, fans are still hoping to see their idols get better and better. That said, his showing in Orlando did nothing to damage my respect for him as a person... I was just hoping to see an improved Cedric McMillan. It didn't happen, yes I was disappointed, no I don't hate him for it and no I didn't lose even a shred of respect for him.

I'm having a hard time understanding why he took this so hard. From his interview after the show, he knows he can be better and sounded like he was ready to work for it.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cliffs:

-Cedric says he cried after the win rather than celebrating because he feels for the guys who placed below him that everyone on the Internet felt should have done better
    -He is also disillusioned by the way people will tell him to his face or on the boards very encouraging words while at the same time critizing him for being flat at the Europa or not showing his body off at events like the Olympia
    -Says he may not do the NY Pro or Olympia and may be done for a while

SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500)
    Boom!

adkf695 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adkf695 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adkf695 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adkf695 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adkf695 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adkf695 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adkf695 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DavisForman View Post
    Wow... very surprised he took that so hard.

From the way it sounds, he is more upset by the disappointment of his fans than the critical comments of random members. But isn't that to be expected?

And keep in mind, this is coming from a guy who thought Cedric deserved to win. Even though he won, fans are still hoping to see their idols get better and better. That said, his showing in Orlando did nothing to damage my respect for him as a person... I was just hoping to see an improved Cedric McMillan. It didn't happen, yes I was disappointed, no I don't hate him for it and no I didn't lose even a shred of respect for him.

I'm having a hard time understanding why he took this so hard. From his interview after the show, he knows he can be better and sounded like he was ready to work for it.
    I completely agree. If he is saying he knew he came in flat he shouldnt have took it so hard when he heard it from someone else. Im a big Cedric fan, wish he wouldnt take what people say negatively on forums to heart.
    Keep your head up bro! We expect good things from you!

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by adkf695 View Post
    I completely agree. If he is saying he knew he came in flat he shouldnt have took it so hard when he heard it from someone else. Im a big Cedric fan, wish he wouldnt take what people say negatively on forums to heart.
    And in a sport like bodybuilding, you will never please everyone. Even at the 09 Olympia, when Jay won unanimously and 99% of the bodybuilding community had him winning, there were still people that thought he shouldn't have won. People will always have different opinions, especially in a subjective sport.

Cedric was only one point off of a unanimous win, Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone and Flex Wheeler all though he should have won, and from what I have read, more often than not, people on here thought he should have won.

No one was cheated from a win at this show. Cedric deserved it.

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by adkf695 View Post
    Ya people are ragging on him but its bodybuilding. Everyone knitpicks everything and if you come in worse than the last time we saw you, you will hear about it. Doesn't mean you didn't bust your ass and doesn't mean we aren't still fans, its just the nature of the sport. You try to come in improved on your last showing and if you don't, you go back to the drawing board to figure out what went wrong and bust ass even harder to improve on this most recent showing.

VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IMO he needs to suck it up and go on with life. This comes with the territory. You want to be a successful IFBB pro then you're going to take a ton of sh!t before you can ever win over most of the fans. And I say most because everyone has haters, even Ronnie, Dorian, Haney, Arnold.. they all have haters. It's a part of life. The people patting you on the back when you succeed can be the same people waiting to stab you in the back when you fail. It seems like he would have rather came in 2nd or 3rd just out of pure embarrassment, because he knows he wasn't the best he could be, and he knew he'd hear sh!t for it. Letting out your emotions is fine and all.. but to consider quitting?! I hope he's stronger than that, and that this "meltdown", and the win, was just some much needed weight off his chest

Originally Posted by Rsardinia View Post
    Ya people are ragging on him but its bodybuilding. Everyone knitpicks everything and if you come in worse than the last time we saw you, you will hear about it. Doesn't mean you didn't bust your ass and doesn't mean we aren't still fans, its just the nature of the sport. You try to come in improved on your last showing and if you don't, you go back to the drawing board to figure out what went wrong and bust ass even harder to improve on this most recent showing.
    Agreed. I feel really bad for Cedric right now. Seems like he took the comments really hard. But at the same time... this is bodybuilding. In a way, I think he is a bit foolish for not expecting this. And like you said, doesn't mean we aren't his fans anymore or that we don't support him.

adkf695 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adkf695 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adkf695 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adkf695 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adkf695 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adkf695 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adkf695 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    As Levrone said in the interview, Cedric has some serious potential. He is still pretty new to the scene so coming in flat to ONE show isnt a big deal. I hope he can brush all this off his shoulders and move on so he can continue to climb. Cedric said he was stressing pretty hard going into this show. obviously there was some problems going on in his life so im guessing that's why he broke down. No one should be kicking him when he's down instead of congratulating him on the win.

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its definetly not just the comments on the forums, most people can just disregard those.
    But when you mix everything that he had recently gone through, with the insane amount of people trashing him for his showing hes going to break down. But he'll be back!
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Levrone: "This guy has a Mr. Olympia frame"

Go get it big Ced

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read first post. Kinda of a ******* bitch but i love this guy. So humble, he looked like crap and small but he was still a better crap than the rest of that line-up.
    Get through Big Ced, you're the man!!!
    John "The pro architect" Hollywood

http://teamhollywoodmilitia.com/
    http://www.johnotishollywood.com/#

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

Originally Posted by OtisBDriftwood View Post
    Read first post. Kinda of a ******* bitch but i love this guy. So humble, he looked like crap and small but he was still a better crap than the rest of that line-up.
    Get through Big Ced, you're the man!!!
    Lmao. Ced don't read that

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VincentiT View Post
    Lmao. Ced don't read that
    Otis was a good poster once. Now he just trolls like crazy. Not sure what his problem is.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Registered Foam Roller BigChamp89's Avatar
    BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wtf..?
    thats pretty sad if he really quits because of this, sad as in pathetic

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    Otis was a good poster once. Now he just trolls like crazy. Not sure what his problem is.
    I was saying that despite he talks like he has a vagina, he's still cool and a very likeable guy. He looked flat and small but was still slighly better than the rest of the weak line-up.

Satisfied for the transalation?

I lol'ed at this:

Originally Posted by Voland Arimidex will help with that.

Originally Posted by mcmillan Obviously not... I'm taking plenty

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had eugene winning the sh0w. HE WAS BIGGER AND HARDER.

RIP aziz segeyevich valiantmiller16's Avatar
    valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DavisForman View Post
    And in a sport like bodybuilding, you will never please everyone. Even at the 09 Olympia, when Jay won unanimously and 99% of the bodybuilding community had him winning, there were still people that thought he shouldn't have won. People will always have different opinions, especially in a subjective sport.

Cedric was only one point off of a unanimous win, Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone and Flex Wheeler all though he should have won, and from what I have read, more often than not, people on here thought he should have won.

No one was cheated from a win at this show. Cedric deserved it.
    pretty much the same way i felt i feel it could have gone either way depending on what the judges were looking for between ced and eugene but i can completely understand why ced won. I think with all the family problems he's gone through at the moment things that he would usually shrug off have gotten too him and he's broke down. supposed fans over at md take it to another level though they don't simply critique a physique they will just tear a guy apart if he doesn't turn up flawless, they were even tearing up ronnie in a thread a while back lol i think it's just typical md retards trolling that have gotten to him more so than genuine fans opinions.

Registered Foam Roller BigChamp89's Avatar
    BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OtisBDriftwood View Post

I lol'ed at this:

Originally Posted by Voland Arimidex will help with that.

Originally Posted by mcmillan Obviously not... I'm taking plenty
    lmfao oh lawd

what is wrong with him

Originally Posted by BigChamp89 View Post
    lmfao oh lawd

what is wrong with him
    The guy is obviously depressed. He's a genuinely good guy and obviously has alot of empathy for others and mentally is not ready for this game yet. I feel for the guy for getting so badly damaged by people that he doesn't even know.
    If a guy chimes in on that thread and calls him a beta *******, he'll probably collapse.

barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Didn`t read much of that, but I really do hate all the bashing that are on these forums. The pros work their asses off and don`t deserve the **** that gets talked about them all the time. It made ME sad, reading some of Cedric`s posts. To me, he is one of the BB`s of the future, he has great aesthetics and seems to have a great personality. I feel he will become one of the great ambassadors of this sport, and I wish him all the best.

Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very sad that he's taking things like this. Needs to get his head in the game, it's not all fairy tales and ponies.
    I

Originally Posted by barbarian_ben View Post
    Didn`t read much of that, but I really do hate all the bashing that are on these forums. The pros work their asses off and don`t deserve the **** that gets talked about them all the time. It made ME sad, reading some of Cedric`s posts. To me, he is one of the BB`s of the future, he has great aesthetics and seems to have a great personality. I feel he will become one of the great ambassadors of this sport, and I wish him all the best.
    Everyone gets bashed. EVERYONE. ALWAYS. FOREVER. IT'S LIFE.

Originally Posted by PaLftr View Post
    Very sad that he's taking things like this. Needs to get his head in the game, it's not all fairy tales and ponies.
    This. And just imagine how he would have taken it had he lost!? It'd be all the bashing he's getting now x10

barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by VincentiT View Post
    Everyone gets bashed. EVERYONE. ALWAYS. FOREVER. IT'S LIFE.

calm down bro

On the way to 200+ pounds KevinSorbo's Avatar
    KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If he quits because of those comments then he does not have the mental fortitude to have made it anywhere near the Olympia..for example if Phil Heath had Cedric Mcmillan's mind, he would have given up from all those comments on his clavicles/"narrowness" long before he made it to where he is now. There will always be haters and even just fans who just give honest critcism. But there were tons of very postitive comments to Cedric as well..he just seems to have taken the criticism to heart. Im hoping he does well and is able to work past this and find the mental strength to reach his full potential, but he cant expect comments like that to not exist.

AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What was the family tragedy that happend?

Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yo he should get his ass down md supplement super store. Peace.