Thread: pinched nerve

WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

pinched nerve

Im pretty sure I have a pinched nerve by my rear delt, and its tingling all the way down to my fingers. This **** hurts pretty bad, and makes my shoulder ache like hell too. ANything to do for this kind of injury. or is just rest the final answer
    If your worried about your stomach being too big...GET YOUR LATS AND CHEST BIGGER......end of story!!

GOALS:

Height: 5'6
    Weight: 180 (bulking)
    Wannabe: 200lbsw/ 7% bf in the
    long run (next 5yrs)
    Wannahave: 18 inch arms (next 3 yrs)

Joaorv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaorv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaorv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaorv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaorv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaorv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaorv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaorv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaorv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaorv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaorv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had somethign similar, my fingers were numb for a long time (4 weeks or so) this was before i started weight lifting, was related to working too much at the keyboard. I had to do accumpucture and it actualy helped a lot. Rest for sure, take some anti-inflmatories, go to the doctor, go to accumpuncture, etc. Just don't try and work your way through it.
    Moderator @ www.gorillabarbell.net/forums/