St3pHaNi3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How long can i take fat burners for?

Hey guys,

I was wondering after how long i should stop taking fat burners.
    Last year i was taking one Stacker 3 XPLC per day for about 2 months but i'm not pretty sure if that's too long to take. Note that i'm in a good health condition and didn't have any side-effects from the fat burners at all.

I'm also on birth control now, could that somehow interact negatively?

Thanks in advance!
    PERSONAL
    www.********.com/stephaniefitblaster
    http://instagram.com/stephie_fitblaster
    https://twitter.com/StephieFitness
    www.pinterest.com/stephfitblaster
    ----------------
    BUSINESS
    www.fit-blaster.com
    www.youtube.com/fitblastervideo
    www.********.com/Fit-Blaster
    ----------------
    MUSIC
    www.reverbnation.com/stephaniemusicproductions
    www.myspace.com/st3phani3music

arigra123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arigra123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arigra123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arigra123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arigra123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arigra123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arigra123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arigra123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arigra123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arigra123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arigra123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Usually I hear it's 8 weeks for fat burners and then you are supposed to take a break.

As for birth control reacting with fat burners, I actually just got to witness a conversation between my professor (Doctor) and a girl from my class about this same topic and he said that to be 100% sure that there won't be a reaction you have to go through every ingredient in the fat burner and check with a pharmacist to make sure.

Ask me 5-6 years when I finish my medical degree
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981
    ^^ Magic Thread - Guaranteed to solve over 50% of your problems and questions.

Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by arigra123 View Post
    Usually I hear it's 8 weeks for fat burners and then you are supposed to take a break.

As for birth control reacting with fat burners, I actually just got to witness a conversation between my professor (Doctor) and a girl from my class about this same topic and he said that to be 100% sure that there won't be a reaction you have to go through every ingredient in the fat burner and check with a pharmacist to make sure.

Ask me 5-6 years when I finish my medical degree
    ...good advice. I would only add to this with one more consideration. Most supplement companies are run by people who could care less about the end user. They may stop short of out right lies but they do everything to bend the truth to that point. You can never be 100% sure of the ingredients, making arigra123's good advice difficult to follow.

IN closing, since most fat burners do nothing to burn fat and are a monumental waste of time and money, I don't think it's worth taking the risk.....
    "The best gift that you can give your children is to Love their Mother"

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cape1 View Post
    IN closing, since most fat burners do nothing to burn fat and are a monumental waste of time and money, I don't think it's worth taking the risk.....
    Sage advice.

Thanks a lot guys!
    Well usually try to avoid any chemical supplements, i'm just struggling a bit with the cutting period..
    PERSONAL
    ----------------
    BUSINESS
    www.fit-blaster.com
    ----------------
    MUSIC

LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've cycled them for eight weeks at a time in the past without problem. If they're caffeine heavy just make sure to taper them off instead of stopping all at once or you'll end up with some wicked withdrawal headaches.

Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by St3pHaNi3 View Post
    Thanks a lot guys!
    Well usually try to avoid any chemical supplements, i'm just struggling a bit with the cutting period..
    Hey,

I hear you. It doens't get any easier but I promise you it's in your diet. No matter how anyone tries to spin it to sell supplements, it comes down to energy balance. Fat burners, even the ones that do work, will do nothing that a tiny little bit more time wont do. If you're not moving the fat, you need to give the diet a little haircut.

It you want to be more specific about your training and diet and how you're progressing, I am happy to lend an ear (eye in this case) and tell you what I think.

-Steve

overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just looked at your progress pics(no creeper) and all I can say is Good Job Dave Woman. Also after looking at your last progress pic I'm finding hard to grasp why in the world you are trying to lose more fat? You are already lean as hell. I would be willing to bet that at the most 4-5 pounds in water weight loss and a couple pounds of bf if that you would be cut up like crazy.
    Turning into the Juggernaut with Infinite Labs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134441131

-Girl didn't believe I was a virgin my first time crew

-Made a bish come back to back crew

Who needs abs with a face like this!

Cruz2030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cruz2030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cruz2030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cruz2030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cruz2030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cruz2030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cruz2030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cruz2030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cruz2030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cruz2030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cruz2030 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Cape1 View Post
    Hey,

I hear you. It doens't get any easier but I promise you it's in your diet. No matter how anyone tries to spin it to sell supplements, it comes down to energy balance. Fat burners, even the ones that do work, will do nothing that a tiny little bit more time wont do. If you're not moving the fat, you need to give the diet a little haircut.

It you want to be more specific about your training and diet and how you're progressing, I am happy to lend an ear (eye in this case) and tell you what I think.

-Steve
    THIS^ its the diet that will give you what you want, and if it's not doing that then it's time to tweak it.
    I do it because you said I can't. Because I know I can

MY CUT LOG- DIET. LIFT. DESIRE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145265851

MARCH 28TH ~ 234LBS
    MAY 28TH ~ 220LBS
    JULY 28TH~ ??? (GOAL 202LBS)

Thanks again!
    I'm definitely going on a diet & i do think is the #1 way to get the results i want but wanted that extra help.

I do eat healthy but i get maaaad cravings quite often which i cannot control & don't help at all!

Measured my body fat about 2 months ago & was at 20%. Don't think i'm much lower than that now...I'm currently round 121lbs and would like to go down to 112lbs at least.
    PERSONAL
    ----------------
    BUSINESS
    www.fit-blaster.com
    ----------------
    MUSIC

Originally Posted by St3pHaNi3 View Post
    Thanks again!
    I'm definitely going on a diet & i do think is the #1 way to get the results i want but wanted that extra help.

I do eat healthy but i get maaaad cravings quite often which i cannot control & don't help at all!

Measured my body fat about 2 months ago & was at 20%. Don't think i'm much lower than that now...I'm currently round 121lbs and would like to go down to 112lbs at least.
    20% is actually pretty lean for a Woman. Just keep drilling down. DO it slow though. The key is this: Priority 1) Muscle preservation; 2) fat loss.

Good luck and let me(us) know if you have questions.

Sh*t can the fat burners. They're useless. The only ones that actually do anything are the actual pharma products.