ranjitcool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Sex and its affects?

Hey Guys,

Good to be here!

To start with an idea of my weights. I weight 210 approx.

Shoulder press 100 pound per dumbbell (6 reps/8 with spot)
    Bench press (315 bar-bell 4 reps/8 reps with spot)
    T-bar rows ( 225 pounds 8 reps)
    Squats (335 pounds 8 reps)

So I hope you have idea.

I have however noticed, if I have sex the night before or the same day, I have lots of energy to go lift heavy. But if I masturbate the next day I have literally zero energy to go work out or feel weak and de-motivated.

I did some research and sex and masturbation are pretty much the same according to docs and others.

So what exactly is happening in my body?

Any biological insight is appreciated.
    Thanks
    RJ

Compounds + Progression primallifter's Avatar
    primallifter is not very well liked. (-100) primallifter is not very well liked. (-100) primallifter is not very well liked. (-100) primallifter is not very well liked. (-100) primallifter is not very well liked. (-100) primallifter is not very well liked. (-100) primallifter is not very well liked. (-100) primallifter is not very well liked. (-100) primallifter is not very well liked. (-100) primallifter is not very well liked. (-100) primallifter is not very well liked. (-100)
    If it makes you weak, stop.

ranjitcool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is not a biological insight as I requested, please don't waste your and my time with your opinions.

cawkmaster10 is not very helpful. (-500) cawkmaster10 is not very helpful. (-500) cawkmaster10 is not very helpful. (-500) cawkmaster10 is not very helpful. (-500) cawkmaster10 is not very helpful. (-500) cawkmaster10 is not very helpful. (-500) cawkmaster10 is not very helpful. (-500) cawkmaster10 is not very helpful. (-500) cawkmaster10 is not very helpful. (-500) cawkmaster10 is not very helpful. (-500) cawkmaster10 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by primallifter View Post
    If it makes you weak, stop.
    Awesome pics. Great size. Looking thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    when you have sex your brain releases some chemical that makes you feel good, when you wank i doubt you get that same stimulation.
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

Stee22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stee22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stee22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stee22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stee22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stee22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stee22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stee22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stee22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stee22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stee22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ranjitcool View Post
    Hey Guys,

Good to be here!

To start with an idea of my weights. I weight 210 approx.

Shoulder press 100 pound per dumbbell (6 reps/8 with spot)
    Bench press (315 bar-bell 4 reps/8 reps with spot)
    T-bar rows ( 225 pounds 8 reps)
    Squats (335 pounds 8 reps)

So I hope you have idea.

I have however noticed, if I have sex the night before or the same day, I have lots of energy to go lift heavy. But if I masturbate the next day I have literally zero energy to go work out or feel weak and de-motivated.

I did some research and sex and masturbation are pretty much the same according to docs and others.

So what exactly is happening in my body?

Any biological insight is appreciated.
    Thanks
    RJ
    Physically, sure they both do the same thing.
    Egotistically, they're completely different.
    I.E. "DUDE, I totally got laid last night." vs. "I had to pull a hAnd-gelina Jolie last night."

This possibly having something to do with your gym workout? I doubt it to the effect of making you feel like sh*t. Look for something else causing your weakness in the gym. (working out heavy back to back, time of day you workout, nutrition, amount of sleep that day, caffeine.)