Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ChooseMyFate's 2011 Double T Challenge Log

Well, I am going to give this a shot because God knows I need motivation!

I have done 3 bodybuilding.com challenges and I couldnt complete them because something always came up....work related issues, personal issues, you name it!

The last challenge I did, I was doing really well!

I got down from over 270 pounds down to 230 pounds (Febuary 2011). Then I started having to work overtime then felt I had no control of my life. For some reason food has always been an issue for me...every time I eat, it makes me feel like I have control back again. So when I get stressed that is what ends up happening.

My mind or is it my feelings at the time tricks me into thinking I have control but I actually know I dont then I feel guilty afterwards and feel like a total failure.

Well fast forward 2 months since February 2011 and I am up to 278 pounds!

Im back to square one again! I feel so embarrassed!

My PT test is coming up in July and I need to take control of my life.

I need your help and motivation!

Please help me?

I ordered some TestX6 and will be ordering more Double T products such as No Beta when it gets in stock.

Ill be posting up pics and a video journal on here....
    Last edited by ChooseMyFate; 04-30-2011 at 08:54 AM.

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good to have you in the contest!
    Psalm 121

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    welcome aboard and good luck!
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you for the welcome!

Yesterday was just the planning.

After work, I went to the store to get some food and look for a newspaper.

Took my pics and created this thread. Im ready to go

Now, I just need to create a training log and have a plan of getting there. I also have to ensure that I stick to the plan and enforce it on myself.

I think the problem for me is I allow things to bother me.

The gym where I usually go is so unmotivating. A few dumbbells are missing and the cardio equipment such as the treadmill are wobbly...

My motivation started going downhill from Febuary onward.

It all started with work then my anger and frustration regarding the gym and work started to take it toll...

I pretty much stopped working out (cardio and weights) since the ending of March.

I had people motivating me on the last challenge but it was hard...it is a constant struggle.

I sometimes wonder why people fail when they are given the opportunity or when they have a lot of people there to motivate him/her?

Last Set - Best Set MouseWeight's Avatar
    MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subbed and good luck in round 3!

d_p_pank is on a distinguished road. (+10) d_p_pank is on a distinguished road. (+10) d_p_pank is on a distinguished road. (+10) d_p_pank is on a distinguished road. (+10) d_p_pank is on a distinguished road. (+10) d_p_pank is on a distinguished road. (+10) d_p_pank is on a distinguished road. (+10) d_p_pank is on a distinguished road. (+10) d_p_pank is on a distinguished road. (+10) d_p_pank is on a distinguished road. (+10) d_p_pank is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Keep your program simple then! Don't shoot too far, too fast. Look at the body by design plan from the 12-week challenge. It means you don't have to lift everyday, just get the cardio in as noted.
    EAT real food, DRINK lots of H2O, and be MERRY, but keep doing the work.

Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    First of all let me wish you the best of luck! You have 18 weeks to strive for some progress. Its not going to be easy, but stay with it! There is tons of support here to help you along when you get stuck in that rut (and we all get stuck at some point). Don't be too hard on yourself when you have those hiccups...re-fous and get back at it. Unleash that inner beast!!!!

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WELCOME CMF ~~~~ great to have you and GOOD LUCK!!!
    18 weeks is a long time and it will give you a good opportunity to obtain significant body changes!!!

Originally Posted by d_p_pank View Post
    Keep your program simple then! Don't shoot too far, too fast. Look at the body by design plan from the 12-week challenge. It means you don't have to lift everyday, just get the cardio in as noted.
    Ill try to keep it sinple.

I did 30 minutes cardio with a 40 pound weight vest and abs.

Tomoorow will be will be chest and bi or chest and tris

Diet was spot on so far

But man, I wish I had Taco Bell yesterday...

Originally Posted by Mr.Xrcise View Post
    First of all let me wish you the best of luck! You have 18 weeks to strive for some progress. Its not going to be easy, but stay with it! There is tons of support here to help you along when you get stuck in that rut (and we all get stuck at some point). Don't be too hard on yourself when you have those hiccups...re-fous and get back at it. Unleash that inner beast!!!!
    Im going to need a lot of support...thank you for the encouragement!

Thank you for the welcome as well, Mouseweight and StlBarbie!

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    DAY ONE ~~~ CMF!!!
    What's on the agenda?

MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by StlBarbie View Post
    DAY ONE ~~~ CMF!!!
    What's on the agenda?
    Countdown the days until the new NO BETA.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ChooseMyFate View Post
    Im going to need a lot of support...thank you for the encouragement!
    It's not easy to transition into the lifestyle necessary to make the kinds of changes that you want to make, but it's definitely possible. One way I stayed motivated when I was transforming years ago was to tell myself, 'If others can do this, so can I." I'm pretty darned competitive.

I also told all my friends and family what my goals were. It's easy to fail online when you don't know the people, but I would hate to fail at something like this in front of people I see every day.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

DAY ONE ~~~ CMF!!!
    What's on the agenda?
    Hi all!

Im currently in Denver!

Made the trip yesterday.

Needed to get out of the little town I was in so I can spend time with my girlfriend for her birthday and to train at a more better gym than the one I usually train at.

Me and the girlfriend are going to go out for some lunch then some training later at 24 Hour Fitness! Cant wait!

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Hi all!

Im currently in Denver!

Made the trip yesterday.

Needed to get out of the little town I was in so I can spend time with my girlfriend for her birthday and to train at a more better gym than the one I usually train at.

Me and the girlfriend are going to go out for some lunch then some training later at 24 Hour Fitness! Cant wait!

Sounds like a GREAT day!
    Psalm 121

Hope you and the gf enjoyed a wonderful day together!!!

How was training?

Hi all!

Im currently in Denver!

Made the trip yesterday.

How is the weather out there during this time of the year? I've only been there once or twice through connecting flights. Also went to Steamboat when I was younger to ski. Its a beautiful state for sure.

Originally Posted by MouseWeight View Post
    How is the weather out there during this time of the year? I've only been there once or twice through connecting flights. Also went to Steamboat when I was younger to ski. Its a beautiful state for sure.
    Denver is nice but it was a little chilly!

Got to the gym (24 hour Fitness) around 6:30 PM. It was very packed!

Did some warm up with dumbbells to warm up the shoulder while I waited for a bench.

Started off with 80 pound dumbbell bench presses. Did 4 sets altogether.

When the incline bench was available I did incline dumbell presses:
    100 pounds/10 reps
    115 pounds/8 reps
    120 pounds/6 reps
    125 pounds/6 reps

Then Hammer incline strength incline machines:
    205 pounds on each side/4 reps
    180 pounds on each side/6 reps
    135 pounds on each side/10 reps

Followed by dip machine:
    whole stack/10 reps
    whole stack/10 reps
    whole stack/failure

Dumbbell bench press:
    100 pounds/3 sets/8-10 reps per set

Triceps:
    Pushdowns to failure

All in all, it was a struggle since I havent really worked out with weights for weeks (over a month?)

I just wished that the gym I train at where I live had better equipment like this 24 Hour Fitness did...It would make life much more easier as well as me happier.

My girlfriend and I went to this place that served Pho noodles. I had one with tendon and lean beef plus added a lot of vegetables. It was delicious!

My TestX6 comes this week

Going to go to bed.

I have just one more day in Denver then I have to go back to reality (Hell on Earth where I live)

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    125 db bench is not chump weight. Good job.

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

I have just one more day in Denver then I have to go back to reality (Hell on Earth where I live)

Where is this?

Where is this?
    sounds like a place I don't want to visit ...

WORKOUT looks great!!!
    What kind of a facility do you normally work out in?

Where is this?
    Rapid City, South Dakota.

There is nothing there but hills and basement gyms! And the weather is not that great!

Its a small town...not many things there and not much to do there....

My boss let me extend my vacation and I go back to Rapid City tomorrow.

This leaves me time to get back to get my shipment from UPS for my TestX6 that arrives tomorrow

Yesterday, I did cardio in the morning and did back and biceps:

Lat pulldowns: 4 sets/Varied weights
    Cable rows: 4 sets/Varied weights
    Stiff arm cable pulldowns: 4 sets/failure

Alternate dumbbell curls: 4 sets/failure
    Barbell curls: 4 sets/failure

The chest workout I did the other day has left me very sore So I am feeling it today.

My diet while in Denver has not been that great.

My girlfriend's hope is that when I get back home, I will take my diet more serious....I hope to.

I have my fridge stocked up with a lot of chicken breasts and eggs and vegetables.

Im about to go to the gym in a few minutes to get some cardio in and then later spend some time with my girlfriend and our dog.

Talk to you guys soon...

Have you planned out a diet? I find that until you get good at eating healthy, a planned diet is the way to go.

How long have you been in South Dakota?

I agree with Simpy, planning out your foods is key to success!!!

Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some major heavy lifting bro! Great job!!!

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

The chest workout I did the other day has left me very sore So I am feeling it today.

I have my fridge stocked up with a lot of chicken breasts and eggs and vegetables.

Im about to go to the gym in a few minutes to get some cardio in
    I like what I see when I read between the lines
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    Have you planned out a diet? I find that until you get good at eating healthy, a planned diet is the way to go.
    Im going to be going on a high protein, moderate to low carb plan. And high in essential fatty acids.

Im going to be heading back to Rapid City in a few minutes.

Had to spend some time with our dog and walk her and play with her in the park.

Its a beautiful day in Denver.

How long have you been in South Dakota?

I agree with Simpy, planning out your foods is key to success!!!
    Since 2007