LilBitLoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Good Supplement stack for me?

-Nature's best Isopure (no carbs, have to add to my calories for the day)
    -Optimum Opti-Women (multi vitamin for women)
    -BPI sports Roxi Lean (fat burner)
    -BSN No-Explode
    -Scivation Xtend
    -Allma X nutrition CLA
    -MRM smart blend (CLA again w/fish oils and such)

I am wondering if anyone has any good information for me on this stack? I am a female that is looking to lose a lot of fat and gain a lot of muscle. I am a little scared to run out and purchase all of this due to the cost and due to the fact that I am not used to taking any supplements. I have lost and gained muscle and fat numerous times, but this time I want it to stick for life....no more yo yo for me!

Thanks for reading!

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    honestly the only thing I like in your stack is xtend. Not sure if the isopure is any good haven't heard of it. Cla is a waste and just get regular fishoil. Oxiomega by cl. There is better fat burners than roxy lean. If you are just starting to lose weight I reccomen. Holding on from using a fatburner until
    you plateu. No xplode isn't a very good pwo either , try something like whiteflood or assault. Not sure on the vitamin for women but I use orange triad

Originally Posted by LilBitLoo View Post
    -Nature's best Isopure (no carbs, have to add to my calories for the day)
    -Optimum Opti-Women (multi vitamin for women)
    -BPI sports Roxi Lean (fat burner)
    -BSN No-Explode
    -Scivation Xtend
    -Allma X nutrition CLA
    -MRM smart blend (CLA again w/fish oils and such)

I am wondering if anyone has any good information for me on this stack? I am a female that is looking to lose a lot of fat and gain a lot of muscle. I am a little scared to run out and purchase all of this due to the cost and due to the fact that I am not used to taking any supplements. I have lost and gained muscle and fat numerous times, but this time I want it to stick for life....no more yo yo for me!

Thanks for reading!

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For fish oil, the brand honestly doesn't matter. As long as its adequately dosed and molecular distilled to remove mercury then you are good.

Just make sure your diet is in order, that will be the key to losing weight. Its going to be hard to gain muscle while losing weight, but it can be done. Regardless of what people say. You just have to watch your diet extremely close.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Originally Posted by jabmaster2 View Post
    honestly the only thing I like in your stack is xtend. Not sure if the isopure is any good haven't heard of it. Cla is a waste and just get regular fishoil. Oxiomega by cl. There is better fat burners than roxy lean. If you are just starting to lose weight I reccomen. Holding on from using a fatburner until
    you plateu. No xplode isn't a very good pwo either , try something like whiteflood or assault. Not sure on the vitamin for women but I use orange triad
    I forgot to include that I am trying to limit my caffeine. I am such an addict. NO Explode has caff. free.

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LilBitLoo View Post
    I forgot to include that I am trying to limit my caffeine. I am such an addict. NO Explode has caff. free.
    That's really an even bigger waste cuz then you just get a Meh pwo without any energy. Assualt and white flood aren't really high on stims. But if you want really low stim to zero stim look into vengence, ultima, body octane, body forge, pump-bol, or clout. All those are better options.

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post

Just make sure your diet is in order, that will be the key to losing weight. Its going to be hard to gain muscle while losing weight, but it can be done. Regardless of what people say. You just have to watch your diet extremely close.
    I have the diet part down, it's only the supplements that I lack on. I have done the whole thing before (w/o supplements), but I have never stuck to it long enough.