Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Am I the only one that cares about a girl's career? (2.2k) (srs)

Something i hated about my ex was her major. It was a ****ty one.

Now, I am turning 24 this year, about to start working as an engineer and I want to marry a succesful woman, preferably nursing. I've literally narrowed my options to girls with majors in economics, nursing or any science degree. Am i being too picky? Anyone else like this?
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

Procedures I’ve had. Feel free to ask about them:
    - LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)
    - Gynecomastia/Liposuction (2021)

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you just going to post a thread about "Am I picky for caring about a girl's major" every day until you get the answer you want or what?

Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I only care about it because it has implications in a divorce proceeding. Better career less likely bish gets money from me in a divorce.

xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chivasregal View Post

Now, I am turning 24 this year, about to start working as an engineer and I want to marry a succesful woman, preferably nursing. I've literally narrowed my options to girls with majors in economics, nursing or any science degree. Am i being too picky? Anyone else like this?
    you are not the only one that cares but if you narrow it down like that you are limiting your options. people change, we got music majors that went on to med school, fine art majors that went to good law schools and everything else in between. i personally got a chitty gpa at a chitty college in a chitty major but now i am ivy bound to a grad STEM program that covers my entire tuition and the me 3 years ago was a phucking loser that would have never imagined this could happen. obviously if they have no goals in life then i would steer clear but i don't think limiting potential partners by major is the best way to gauge potential spousal career.

LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was in the SAME exact boat as you my good man. I am also 24 and really found it important to find a girl with a good career. I didn't care if she was a teacher making $30k a year, or if she was a nurse making $65k a year. I just wanted my ideal girl to have an actual "career" and not an hourly job.

I ended up coming across this beautiful girl (who I have now been together with for almost 6 months), and something that almost made me jump ship right away was that she didn't have a "career" job. She does private figure skating lessons during the week and does bar promotions on the weekends (essentially hands out free shots). It irritated me so much, that even though she is a very hard working and VERY organized girl, she just didn't put her college degree to use (she majored in Exercise Science...yes, it kind of applies to her job now, but it's not a "career"). I began to look past the whole "MUST HAVE A CAREER" mindset that I had. I began to see her for the person she was. I got over that real quick when I found out that she is someone worth holding on to. You may find a girl with a career who is good looking, but you might be settling for the wrong reasons. Having been in your shoes recently ago, I would put the whole career thing as a preference, but not a requirement. Let the quality of the girl determine whether or not you want to be with her.

Best of luck to you & happy hunting!
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    - bulldog

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i dont care about their career at all. i do however care that a girl has hobbies and life goals she works toward. imo those things reveal a lot about character.

in fact, i would prefer my woman not be very career oriented.

adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Q: Is she hot enough for your long term commitment?

a) No --> the rest is irrelevant.

b) Yes --> further screening. IF you're looking for something long term, yes you should care about what she does. Not how much she makes per se, but WHAT she does. The more feminine the profession, the happier you'll be. Nursing is good (also nurses tend to be better lays on average, something about seeing the frailty of life makes them want to fuk like rabbits). A grade school teacher is good (nurturing). A cook/chef is good (durr). Laywer? Bad. Politician? Bad. You get the idea. Also, if you prefer to have a stay at home wife/mother of your kids, most women will be more than happy with this arrangement, but you gotta bring home the bacon first. If that's the case she should have some beneficial hobbies (like exercise) and maybe a BS job to keep her 'active'.
    www.adarkheart.com - A practical approach to love, dating, and self improvement

jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000)

No you aren't the only one.

I once dated a Nurse, thought she was smart and all but then we broke up.

Now I am engaged to a girl who is about to have both her PhD and Medical Degree.

/ebrag

chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LiftToLive19 View Post
    I was in the SAME exact boat as you my good man. I am also 24 and really found it important to find a girl with a good career. I didn't care if she was a teacher making $30k a year, or if she was a nurse making $65k a year. I just wanted my ideal girl to have an actual "career" and not an hourly job.

I ended up coming across this beautiful girl (who I have now been together with for almost 6 months), and something that almost made me jump ship right away was that she didn't have a "career" job. She does private figure skating lessons during the week and does bar promotions on the weekends (essentially hands out free shots). It irritated me so much, that even though she is a very hard working and VERY organized girl, she just didn't put her college degree to use (she majored in Exercise Science...yes, it kind of applies to her job now, but it's not a "career"). I began to look past the whole "MUST HAVE A CAREER" mindset that I had. I began to see her for the person she was. I got over that real quick when I found out that she is someone worth holding on to. You may find a girl with a career who is good looking, but you might be settling for the wrong reasons. Having been in your shoes recently ago, I would put the whole career thing as a preference, but not a requirement. Let the quality of the girl determine whether or not you want to be with her.

Best of luck to you & happy hunting!
    I dated my ex for 2 years and I overlooked her ****ty major. Eventually it got to me and I realized I really want a girl with an actual career. If I'm gonna have a career and a good job, then my partner has to do the same.
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

- LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)

LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I dated my ex for 2 years and I overlooked her ****ty major. Eventually it got to me and I realized I really want a girl with an actual career. If I'm gonna have a career and a good job, then my partner has to do the same.
    I hear ya and definitely agree with you. I've always figured that my future wife would be a stay at home Mom though. I would prefer to have to convince her to put her career "on hold" to raise the kids, rather than her simply fall into the role because she doesn't have a career to begin with.

Do whatever feels right to you. Speaking from personal experience, once you figure out the "strength" of the girl's career, if you like her, you MUST figure out if you can live with it. I let it poison my thoughts for several months and it indirectly caused me to provoke a good amount of verbal scuffles. I eventually came to terms with the "not so strong" career that she had and we have been much better off since.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    - bulldog

Originally Posted by LiftToLive19 View Post
    I hear ya and definitely agree with you. I've always figured that my future wife would be a stay at home Mom though. I would prefer to have to convince her to put her career "on hold" to raise the kids, rather than her simply fall into the role because she doesn't have a career to begin with.

Do whatever feels right to you. Speaking from personal experience, once you figure out the "strength" of the girl's career, if you like her, you MUST figure out if you can live with it. I let it poison my thoughts for several months and it indirectly caused me to provoke a good amount of verbal scuffles. I eventually came to terms with the "not so strong" career that she had and we have been much better off since.
    yeah man I respect that and I respect you for that. I am definitely looking for a nice girl who likes working out and is generally smart. After dating around I realized what I really want in a girl and in my future wife. I'm glad I did so now I have to look!

Luckily I'm currently talking to 2 nursing students.
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

- LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Character > Career, she can be driven towards things that matter that don't involve clambering up some corporate ladder or clawing out an $20K per annum promotion. It's possible some of those things that matter might be even more important than the be-all and end-all in life that's a career.

I couldn't give a **** about career to the extent that she's not some vapid moocher.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lulz at nursing being one of your top choices. Why?

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    Lulz at nursing being one of your top choices. Why?
    You a "communications" major?

jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Personally I don't really care as I'm not interested in marriage, but if I was it would depend on what I wanted:

If I wanted to start a family, I'd look for a woman with personality traits that would make them a good mother (kind, loving, nurturing, patient, hardworking etc.)...career would be a nice bonus, but not of great importance.

If I didn't want kids, but just wanted to find a life partner then good career (earning potential) would be fairly important.
    Lift.LOL.Learn

TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP it matters to me. Dated a sexy ICU nurse and she became the love of my life . While I've moved on, she will always be my standard bearer and ill probably never find someone I click with more than her .
    Last edited by TeddyRoosevelt; 05-09-2013 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Typo

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    You a "communications" major?
    You know it.

No degree, not a hooker, made half a mil by age 21. Sup.

trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xenochimera View Post
    you are not the only one that cares but if you narrow it down like that you are limiting your options. people change, we got music majors that went on to med school, fine art majors that went to good law schools and everything else in between. i personally got a chitty gpa at a chitty college in a chitty major but now i am ivy bound to a grad STEM program that covers my entire tuition and the me 3 years ago was a phucking loser that would have never imagined this could happen. obviously if they have no goals in life then i would steer clear but i don't think limiting potential partners by major is the best way to gauge potential spousal career.
    Mind sharing how you went from having a sh!tty gpa from a sh!tty school to getting a scholarship to an Ivy League grad program?
    my Spanish name is el mucho ding dong

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am the same way bro. I dont want that stay at home mom bs or a girl that has no future.

One of my former friends (used to hangout w him in middleschool and still have him on fb) works for Earnest and Young making 100k+ a year. He got married a year ago to a girl who is a pharmachy tech making 10/hr ....

All i know is if i am making 100k a year my girl better atleast be bringing in atlest 50k a year.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

eat-sleep-lift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eat-sleep-lift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eat-sleep-lift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eat-sleep-lift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eat-sleep-lift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eat-sleep-lift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eat-sleep-lift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eat-sleep-lift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eat-sleep-lift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eat-sleep-lift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eat-sleep-lift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

eh, it is picky. You say you dont like girls in a ****yy major but nursing isnt exactly a 'successful' career (might be aus-US cross cultural problem here). They dont exacty earn much.

I think as long as the girl has a good head on her and aspires to be an expert in her field, then she has it sorted and is a worthy candidate. Each to their own though

Nursing Is not a good major? Lol

Dude...

Nursing is a great major, good paying, and it shows the girl is smart and has drive
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

- LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)

ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    rather have my girl at home or some part time job, so that when i come home the food is ready and i dont have to clean anymore

MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Have you not learnt anything from this phucking forum?!?!?!?? Marriage is for beta *******s!! You don't need to marry if you have a long term relationship. If you are thinking about marriage in the future, you might as well save half your income for the next 10 years, and then put in the house that you bought, and then light the son of a bitch on fire.

Now, if you are stupid enough to marry, you don't want too much of an income difference bro. As an engineer, you could potentially earn a good wage; this means if you got married and divorced, you get butt raped.

MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ganbris View Post
    rather have my girl at home or some part time job, so that when i come home the food is ready and i don't have to clean anymore
    I feel exactly the same bro; repped

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No sir you are not. She's got to have something going for her bro. I'm a high quality male, there aren't that many of us to go around. Why would I waste my time on someone who's major was communications and is a secretary?

What has two thumbs and does not fear intelligent women? THIS GUY
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so you want to marry you. In short, you're a pole-smoking ****gy-time *******.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    not it doesn't. I know lots of useless, stupid, beaners that are nurses here in Houston. It does pay decent, though.
    And your girl comes home with poopy hands from wiping poopoo all day :--P

xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by trwilli24 View Post
    Mind sharing how you went from having a sh!tty gpa from a sh!tty school to getting a scholarship to an Ivy League grad program?
    sure thing, basically after i graduated i was fortunate enough to find a full time job relatively soon (4 months) and realized that i completely phucked up in college and if i want a good chance to be upper middle class in life a masters degree will probably help. i did the liberal arts thing in college but after i graduated it was pure math courses (calc sequence, linear algebra), did awesome in those classes, nailed my GRE, and got really good recommendations (dept. chair, dean, and one professor). also i should clarify it is not a scholarship, but my work covers tuition as long as you can justify why it is beneficial (also my workplace has a very close relationship with the school and program)

i have to admit i hated a lot of those months in the past 3 years because i couldn't hang out with friends, i felt tired and drained most of the time, this was probably a major reason why my gf left, and most importantly i didn't know if it was even going to amount to anything. i am super happy it all worked out for me right now and though i have lost a lot, i am looking forward to the future.

stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    for me i care about it only as a reflection of her as a person, but not for the $ making potential

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    All i know is if i am making 100k a year my girl better atleast be bringing in atlest 50k a year.
    So you want a girl that brings home just enough money to afford to have some illegal alien raise your kids? I don't even...
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*