sidhu11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation supplement help for beginner

Im just wondering if this is a good stack for beginners? Im 18 years old if that matters

Myo Fusion
    Optimen Multivitamen
    Creatine Maxx

I also take costco brand fish oil capsuls and mix flax seed oil into my shakes. what would you guys add or take away from what im taking?

My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks good man
    Team Beyond Fitness - http://********.com/beyondfitnessofficial
    For coaching, send me a personal message!

Originally Posted by My_Legacy View Post
    Looks good man
    thanks! and i forgot to mention I have a hard time putting on weight, should i stick with myofusion and add some oats or a banana or would i be better of with a weight gainer, ive used gainers in the past and it would just make me bloated so i deicided to give myo fusion a shot

My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sidhu11 View Post
    thanks! and i forgot to mention I have a hard time putting on weight, should i stick with myofusion and add some oats or a banana or would i be better of with a weight gainer, ive used gainers in the past and it would just make me bloated so i deicided to give myo fusion a shot
    Just throw some oats and whatever else in there
    Team Beyond Fitness - http://********.com/beyondfitnessofficial
    For coaching, send me a personal message!

rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    looks good to me as well - really all you need is the basics to get the job done

edit: thought of something you can add. not supp related tho.
    that's if you have the room, buy a weight bench & weights (if you haven't already). will save a you a ton of money down the road.
    home gyms ftw!
    Last edited by rockeo; 04-29-2011 at 08:50 PM.
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
    conquering in Jesus Name !
    =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

im genetically like this mk.ultra's Avatar
    mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im just wondering if this is a good stack for beginners? Im 18 years old if that matters

Myo Fusion
    Optimen Multivitamen
    Creatine Maxx

I also take costco brand fish oil capsuls and mix flax seed oil into my shakes. what would you guys add or take away from what im taking?
    Are you bulking?

When I was in full time bulk mode I didn't even use a protein powder. I feel like this allowed me to eat more instead of thinking I could just take protein shakes.

I just caved in and bought my first protein powder in like 4 months because I'm going to be cutting some fat for summer

Also make sure you're creatine is CreaPure. Creatine is another supp I don't use but I'm very unorthodox. My main supps are multi, flax oil, glucosamine/msm, beta-alanine, and just added some protein powder for cutting

Just remember that even the most ultimate supplement stack will not get you anywhere. first and foremost you need to perfect your diet and routine, and you need to push yourself hard as phuck in the gym. if you're not grunting or near grunting on your last set you're not going hard enough.

Originally Posted by mk.ultra View Post
    Are you bulking?

When I was in full time bulk mode I didn't even use a protein powder. I feel like this allowed me to eat more instead of thinking I could just take protein shakes.

I just caved in and bought my first protein powder in like 4 months because I'm going to be cutting some fat for summer

Also make sure you're creatine is CreaPure. Creatine is another supp I don't use but I'm very unorthodox. My main supps are multi, flax oil, glucosamine/msm, beta-alanine, and just added some protein powder for cutting
    yeah i am bulking , but I feel protien shakes help me get the 1.5 grams of protien per body weight so that is why i drink them.

mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah i am bulking , but I feel protien shakes help me get the 1.5 grams of protien per body weight so that is why i drink them.
    how many days per week do you lift? honestly i really think 1.5 g per lb is overkill, I get about .7 g/lb of bodyweight and I'm still gaining. you should be more than fine at 1 g/lb. if you're gonna use shakes just MAKE SURE you're hitting your calorie goals.

use this to calculate them: http://nutrition.about.com/library/b..._guide_men.htm

[QUOTE=mk.ultra;672977741]how many days per week do you lift? honestly i really think 1.5 g per lb is overkill, I get about .7 g/lb of bodyweight and I'm still gaining. you should be more than fine at 1 g/lb. if you're gonna use shakes just MAKE SURE you're hitting your calorie goals.

Well right now im doing a 5 day split

monday-chest
    tuesday-back
    wednesday-legs/abs
    thursday-shoulders traps
    friday-biceps/ triceps

but ive been told this is not good for a beginner so im currently looking to switch up my routine, do you have any recommendations?

[QUOTE=sidhu11;672981481]
    Originally Posted by mk.ultra View Post
    how many days per week do you lift? honestly i really think 1.5 g per lb is overkill, I get about .7 g/lb of bodyweight and I'm still gaining. you should be more than fine at 1 g/lb. if you're gonna use shakes just MAKE SURE you're hitting your calorie goals.

Well right now im doing a 5 day split

monday-chest
    tuesday-back
    wednesday-legs/abs
    thursday-shoulders traps
    friday-biceps/ triceps

but ive been told this is not good for a beginner so im currently looking to switch up my routine, do you have any recommendations?
    definitely not good for a beginner. i've been on the Beginner's Routine for a long time now, its been amazing for me. (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843) I put on about 35 lbs in the past year.

[QUOTE=mk.ultra;672981991][QUOTE=sidhu11;672981481]
    i ment this deffintly looks good , will for sure try it out, how loong do you think i should do this program for?

[QUOTE=sidhu11;672984111][QUOTE=mk.ultra;672981991]
    i ment this deffintly looks good , will for sure try it out, how loong do you think i should do this program for?
    until you stop making gains on it.......which wont be for a long time if you push yourself to the limit and eat and rest correctly