TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000)

Natural Florida Shows?

I rlly dont kno much about competing, even tho im almost 6 weeks from my first show.

The one im doing isnt tested, and in the near future id like to compete in a Natural Show.

Anyone have some links that have a list of florida natural competitions for this year?

Does anyone kno of a competition being held sometime this summer?

any info is greatly appreciated.

Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.naturalbodybuildingevents...1/florida.html

not much this summer, but quite a few in the fall. I'll be doing a bunch in october/november in south florida.
    NSCA-CPT, CSCS

Owner/Coach @ Balanced Bodybuilding

********.com/Balancedbodybuilding

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    one coming up near Orlando at the end of May, IFPA Pro Q
    http://www.southeastnatural.com/

First year show in Orlando at the beginning of September
    http://www.ocbflstclassic.com/html/F...e_Classic.html

OCB show mid-October
    http://www.southerncrossnat.com/

First year INBF Show on the east coast at the end of October
    http://www.flstnatural.com/

There's also usually an amateur NGA show in November near Ft. Lauderdale that runs parallel to the NGA Universe (can't find the website).

These are all that I know of, I'm sure there are more though.
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks guys, lol the natural shows almost look harder than the "un-tested" ones...

INBA Sunshine State Classic

that show looks interesting, its about 1 month after my previous one..hmm

anyone kno wat the winners of this show looked like last year? how hard is this show?

blah its so hard to find natural shows close to my first show (npc june 11th)

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheNaturalOak View Post
    thanks guys, lol the natural shows almost look harder than the "un-tested" ones...

INBA Sunshine State Classic

that show looks interesting, its about 1 month after my previous one..hmm

anyone kno wat the winners of this show looked like last year? how hard is this show?
    The guy who won that last year has a journal in the contest prep section, this page has some pics from the show.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...49501&page=175
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    The guy who won that last year has a journal in the contest prep section, this page has some pics from the show.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...49501&page=175
    ty paul!

i'll most likely be doing this show!!

edit

atleast the teen division
    Last edited by TheNaturalOak; 05-06-2011 at 10:40 AM.

Jtrain71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jtrain71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jtrain71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jtrain71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jtrain71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jtrain71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jtrain71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jtrain71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jtrain71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jtrain71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jtrain71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    blah its so hard to find natural shows close to my first show (npc june 11th)
    Are you doing the Tampa Classic on June 11th. If so good luck man. I'm also competing June 11th.
    It's not a sprint, its a marathon

weremelove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weremelove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weremelove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weremelove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weremelove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weremelove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weremelove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weremelove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weremelove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weremelove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weremelove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I rlly dont kno much about competing, even tho im almost 6 weeks from my first show.

The one im doing isnt tested, and in the near future id like to compete in a Natural Show.

Anyone have some links that have a list of florida natural competitions for this year?
    the same with me.

the same with me ,I have the same problem with you.

weremelove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weremelove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weremelove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weremelove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weremelove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weremelove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weremelove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weremelove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weremelove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weremelove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weremelove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

the same with me.

the same with me ,I have the same problem with you.