Big_Pumpa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Pumpa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Pumpa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Pumpa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Pumpa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Pumpa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Pumpa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Pumpa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Pumpa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Pumpa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Pumpa is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best BCAA Brand?

Whats the best brand for BCAA? How comes there isnt a section on "Supplement Wars" for BCAA?

Does BCAA make a difference if its in capsule form as opposed to powder?

How much per day when cutting?

Stankiewicz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stankiewicz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stankiewicz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stankiewicz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stankiewicz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stankiewicz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stankiewicz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stankiewicz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stankiewicz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stankiewicz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stankiewicz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would just up ur protein.. But if u feel the need for bcaa, buy in bulk.. Flavor with sugar free Drink mixes and drink before/during ur workouts, or anytime of day.

Caps=capped powder.. The capping process increases price, stick with powder

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Big_Pumpa View Post
    Whats the best brand for BCAA? How comes there isnt a section on "Supplement Wars" for BCAA?

Does BCAA make a difference if its in capsule form as opposed to powder?

How much per day when cutting?
    There is no difference for pill or powder this comes down to personal preference. If you like pills then rock them, if you like to sip on a flavored drink during your workout then go for it.

How much for cutting? Depends if you do seperate cardio/weights or just one session. I like to split 10g between a fasted cardio session and 10g during my workouts. If you do both you could get away with 15-20g but again this is personal preference.

The brand I use is Scivation Xtend. I have been loyal to this product before I was a rep and have spent over hundreds of dollars on it when the new blue raz flavor was released a while ago. It gets incredible reviews (Just do a simple serach) people rave over the flavoring, and there is a reason why it is the #8 selling product in the bb.com store. LESS doms, increased recovery, and less rest between sets that aids in keeping you anabolic during your workouts and cardio sessions when needed most on a cut. I would suggest giving it a look. There are PLENTY out there that get awesome feedback but it comes down to what your looking for, budget, and brand loyalty.

TheGoodBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGoodBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGoodBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGoodBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGoodBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGoodBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGoodBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGoodBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGoodBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGoodBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGoodBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

The brand I use is Scivation Xtend.
    This! Steroid gains without the side effects!!!!

You can't argue with science!!!!!!!!!

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Mixability certainly should be an issue. Instantized BCAAs mix the easiest.

N'Gage is just one of several BCAA products that use AjiPure (means Ajinomoto is the source of the Amino Acids) and they put together a visual demonstration about the mixability:

WHile they covered up some of the other leading brands, you may be able to guess which products they are.

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love BCAA's. I take Xtend on my non lifting days and Purple Wraath as a IntraWorkout on my lifting days. Xtend is great on a cut - better than upping your protein because of Calorie content.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    I love BCAA's. I take Xtend on my non lifting days and Purple Wraath as a IntraWorkout on my lifting days. Xtend is great on a cut - better than upping your protein because of Calorie content.
    BCAAs do have calories, you know that right?

Honestly, BCAAS while bulking are a complete waste. Just take them intra or pwo while cutting. Take 8-10g of a 2:1:1 BCAA supplement. Get bulk to get the cheapest. No reason to spend a lot on BCAAs for how little they truly do

Big_Pumpa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Pumpa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Pumpa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Pumpa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Pumpa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Pumpa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Pumpa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Pumpa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Pumpa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Pumpa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Pumpa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the reply guys.

I have decided that I'm going to get Scivation Xtend (the £40 tub). I've been doing research and it is by far the best BCAA supplement!!!

So I just sip it throughout my workout? Do I add some to my post-workout shake with creatine, dextrose and whey protein shake too?

How much do I take on cardio days?

Thanks guys

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the reply guys.

I have decided that I'm going to get Scivation Xtend (the £40 tub). I've been doing research and it is by far the best BCAA supplement!!!

So I just sip it throughout my workout? Do I add some to my post-workout shake with creatine, dextrose and whey protein shake too?

How much do I take on cardio days?

Thanks guys
    Supplement companies love you.

Sip on 2 scoops during your workout. No need for dextrose. Take Protein and creatine after if you want. No need to take any on cardio days unless you are doing it with no food in you.

What do you mean Dextrose is useless post-workout?

Also, do I need to take Xtend post-workout if I'm sipping it during workout?

What do you mean Dextrose is useless post-workout?

Also, do I need to take Xtend post-workout if I'm sipping it during workout?
    Carbs post workout aren't really necessary unless you're doing some extremely depleting workout

No just take 10g intra and save some money.

sliq3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliq3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliq3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliq3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliq3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliq3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliq3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliq3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliq3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliq3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliq3g will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by slimwealthy1 View Post
    Carbs post workout aren't really necessary unless you're doing some extremely depleting workout

No just take 10g intra and save some money.
    I've never heard this. No need for post workout carbs?
    Eat. Lift. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Will power, do you have it?

Current Stats:
    Bench: 315 x 1 (2/16/12)
    Dead: 385 x 1 (12/?/11)
    Squat: 245 x 5 (1/?/11) NEED TO BUMP UP

Originally Posted by sliq3g View Post
    I've never heard this. No need for post workout carbs?
    I'm speaking in regards to immediate post workout carbs in fear of the dreaded "anabolic window" closing. Sure, you should eat a post workout meals within 1-2 hours containing carbs, but even some guys who do intermittent fasting don't do that and you don't see them withering away.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been trying no BCAA's even while cutting.

Just timing more protein around my workouts. Haven't noticed much of a drop in performance outside of the norm on a caloric deficient.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.