Registered User NeverBackDown92's Avatar
    NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

APS Creatine Nitrate and Protein Stack

~~~What will I be stacking exactly?~~~

APS Creatine Nitrate ( Pre-Workout )
    Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 ( Post Workout )
    Muscle Pharm Combat ( Before Bed )

~~~Why will I be stacking these?~~~

I really liked the creatine nitrate from C4 so I decided to buy APS Creatine Nitrate to get the effects of creatine nitrate without vasoconstriction from caffeine!

I told myself I won't buy anymore GNC products anymore, however, even though this is a bit over priced, the protein quality and taste is amazing. This Wheybolic Extreme 60 consists of Whey Isolate, Great amino acid profile and it has added L-Carnatine which helps with staying lean.

I really like Muscle Pharm products so I decided to give Combat a try for a before bed protein to help recovery during sleep. I heard good things about flavors of Combat and it is low in fat and sugar!

~~~How Much of Each?~~~

I will be taking 8 capsules of APS Creatine Nitrate Pre Workout 4 days a week even though I workout 7 days a week just so I dont get used to the effects

I will be taking 2 scoops (40 grams of protein) of Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 Post Workout mixed with water (Strawberry Flavor)

I will be mixing one scoop of Muscle Pharm Combat (Triple Berry) with 2 cups of milk before bed. (40 grams of protein)

~~~When Will I Be Doing This Stack?~~~

May 1st, 2011 - June 14th, 2011

~~~About Me and My Workouts~~~

I am a 18 year old male weighing in at 160 lbs. I am currently studying to get my ACE certificate so when it comes to working out with form, nutrition and sleep, I'm on top of it. I know everybodys bodies are different and my body is the type to recover quickly! I am trying to aim for hypertrophy instead of low reps for strength or high reps for conditioning. So this month my rep range will be between 6-10 and ocasional burnouts for last sets. Here is what my Workouts will look like.

Sunday- Off
    Monday-Chest Tricep Calfs
    Tuesday-Back Bicep Traps
    Wednesday- Legs Shoulder Calfs
    Thursday-Core Traps Cardio
    Friday- Chest Tricep Calfs
    Saturday- Back Bicep Traps

I just wanted to emphasize all workouts will be done with proper form and big weights making my failure land between 6-10 reps

~~~How Will I Keep Track of Progress and Effects of Supplements~~~

I will be doing three different ways of keeping track.

1.Observations
    2.Body Measurements
    3.Strength

I will record the following body measurements.
    Chest
    Shoulder
    Bicep
    Calf
    Legs
    Waist

I will record the following strength mesurements
    Bench Press
    Barbell Curl
    Either Squat or Leg Press
    Hammer Strength Shoulder Press ( plate loaded )

~~~Time to get Yoked~~~
    Last edited by NeverBackDown92; 04-29-2011 at 12:13 AM.
    Universal Animal Rage
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey
    Allmax Nutrition Quick Mass Loaded

NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also, any recipes or ideas for foods during this stack would be amazing. I dont wanna cook everyday but can cook really well so dificulty isnt a problem, however I want to make meals i can store in ziploc containers to last me 2-3 days so i dont mind cooking a big batch every few days and i like it simple. mainly used for lunch and need a recipe i can microwave for breakfast and store in containers for ease. I am a picky eater but try me. I love rice, potatoes and all meats. Keep in mind I want to make a clean bulk and cost effective too as im saving up for my personal training test which is a few hundred
    Universal Animal Rage

Ok so im not quiet recovered yet from my shoulder injury, anterior deltoid to be specific so im not going to workout chest or shoulder for another week and thats when Ill truly start this stack (hopefully)

However, my shoulder doesnt limit me from back and biceps which was what i worked today so i took capsules of APS creatine nitrate pre workout and had the best pumps of my life. It was easy to take, popped em all at once. This month Im focusing on hypertrophy so that means about a minute break in between sets just about so blood was pretty much continuisly rushing into my back and biceps. they felt full and was able to crank out as many reps as possible until failure, afterall, that is what i do for my workouts, always to failure.. so today got rid of my curiosity and will b starting it next week hopefully.
    Universal Animal Rage

i went to the doctor today and it wasnt my usual doctor as hes on vacation and i wanted to see whats up with my shoulder. and wow, do doctors have to know anatamoy before they get their degree? cuz apparently my deltoid is called my tricep.... lol but ill just stick to my diagnosis and i think its just a bad strain... il wait it out for a week or two and get this APS creatine nitrate log going! until then, ima keep working back, bicep, tricep, legs, core, traps and calfs until it gets better! looking forward to logging this aps creatine nitrate. especially when i always go to failure, because thats the whole purpose of a pre workout, to get that last rep with pumps, nutrients and creatine. but people like to tak pre workouts for the prickly sensation from b-alanine or for the caffeine rush... i really dont see the point in pre workouts if ur not gunna push urself to failure cuz i guarantee u can get just as many reps without a pre workout if ur not going to failure!
    Universal Animal Rage