Slaughta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

really confused.. fellow brahs, help another brah?

bought a gym pass 2 days ago. ive been going for nearly 2-3 hours a day, doing cardio and leg/calf exercises for now.

i'm nearly 250, 6^1, pretty big guy if i say so myself.

im trying to hit around.. 210, and then start to bulk up with upper arm, and just fkn get massive, but nothing like ronnie coleman and them haha.

i just do not what to eat. i went to the store today and bought sugar free jello / steak / brown rice / peanut butta / frozen vegetables / and some chili peanuts lol

im just so fkn dumb when it comes to what to eat when losing weight. gaining muscle and eating i know of,

can any of you brahs let me know what cardio / exercises i should be doing daily and eat daily? thanks massive

Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    from what i gathered, you want to lose weight first. ok just calculate your maintanance calories and eat under that amount by about 500. visit the nutrition stickies also
    Wannabe Powerlifter
    Certified Donut Eater
    Indiana University Pride

Originally Posted by Sohale31 View Post
    from what i gathered, you want to lose weight first. ok just calculate your maintanance calories and eat under that amount by about 500. visit the nutrition stickies also
    cool thanks brah

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get a REAL routine, quit wasting your time.
    Eat 500 less than maintenance, doesn't matter what food it is.
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    Get a REAL routine, quit wasting your time.
    Eat 500 less than maintenance, doesn't matter what food it is.
    don't know a proper routine, thats my prob

chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Brah this is bad. You're only doing leg exercises right now everyday for a few hours. If I read correctly, you want to lose 40 pounds before working on your upper body which is kind of dumb. Your going to have tree trunks for legs then little branches for arms. Do SS

Originally Posted by chesterr View Post
    Brah this is bad. You're only doing leg exercises right now everyday for a few hours. If I read correctly, you want to lose 40 pounds before working on your upper body which is kind of dumb. Your going to have tree trunks for legs then little branches for arms. Do SS
    well yes you're right haha.
    i fkn have tree tunk legs already man, played soccer for around 10 years, they're already massive.
    i just want them to have muscle on them instead of "normal" legs, yaknow?

i mean ya sure i can bulk up with my arms but at the same time i don't want to be like 300 lbs and be this fkn outrageously big dude you know?

i mean i dont want to get negged but a body like zyzz would be prob my ultimate that i want to achieve. although he was skinny, i'm "fat" so idk how that works out brah

help me brah

chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Slaughta View Post
    well yes you're right haha.
    i fkn have tree tunk legs already man, played soccer for around 10 years, they're already massive.
    i just want them to have muscle on them instead of "normal" legs, yaknow?

i mean ya sure i can bulk up with my arms but at the same time i don't want to be like 300 lbs and be this fkn outrageously big dude you know?

i mean i dont want to get negged but a body like zyzz would be prob my ultimate that i want to achieve. although he was skinny, i'm "fat" so idk how that works out brah

help me brah
    Brah don't even worry about gaining weight because if you work out the entire body it will just add muscles. Go on a calorie deficit and you will be losing weigt. Weight lifting will build muscles and burn calories at the same time.

Originally Posted by chesterr View Post
    Brah don't even worry about gaining weight because if you work out the entire body it will just add muscles. Go on a calorie deficit and you will be losing weigt. Weight lifting will build muscles and burn calories at the same time.
    im guessing you mean just eat alot less than i already do and just have simple workout days such as, chest day #1, legs #2, and so on correct?

thanks brah

Originally Posted by Slaughta View Post
    im guessing you mean just eat alot less than i already do and just have simple workout days such as, chest day #1, legs #2, and so on correct?

thanks brah
    Yeah bro many beginners start will starting strength, I would suggest you to check it out.

appreciate it