Registered User GirLInterrupted's Avatar
    GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Muscle Jokes....??

I'm always making muscle jokes, usually cracks people up because I really don't have much yet LOL.... What muscle jokes make you laugh or have you used... I'll start

Hey, better call the vet, because these puppies are sick!

Did the zoo call you today?
    ...Why?
    Cause they want their pythons back!

I almost got kicked out of school today. Got caught with a six pack and 2 guns
    ~Beth

The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How many muscleheads does it take to change a light bulb?

3, one to change it and two others to stand around saying "your lats are sick bro"
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    I stand corrected...
    LOL....

oh, and they are out there my friend! I even made up a really lame one, can't believe I'm posting it. I apologize in advance :P

Hey, do you know where I can get a gun permit? Because the guns are coming out!
    ~Beth

The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How many deadlifts does it take to clear a room?

It depends on the number of bodies.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This guy walks into a bar...
    Cause the moron forgot to re-rack it.

byrontel will become famous soon enough. (+50) byrontel will become famous soon enough. (+50) byrontel will become famous soon enough. (+50) byrontel will become famous soon enough. (+50) byrontel will become famous soon enough. (+50) byrontel will become famous soon enough. (+50) byrontel will become famous soon enough. (+50) byrontel will become famous soon enough. (+50) byrontel will become famous soon enough. (+50) byrontel will become famous soon enough. (+50) byrontel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Noob Bodybuilder: Do you workout the biceps and triceps to build big arms?

Clive: Working out the Cliceps will get you big arms.

Is there a Grain & feed store around?
    Gotta buy some hay to feed these calves!
    ~Beth

merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did you Hear about the bodybuilder who soaked himself in ice cold water?

He wanted his muscles to have a full contraction.

"You better call a plumber, cause these pipes are about to burst!"

"Call 911...im cut!"

Ugh, They just get worse
    Eric

"Sports do not build character. They reveal it."

"Thin skinned? Now that sounds like a way I could get more shredded....by having thinner skin." - Brackneyc

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

dajuggarnauth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GirLInterrupted View Post
    I'm always making muscle jokes, usually cracks people up because I really don't have much yet LOL.... What muscle jokes make you laugh or have you used... I'll start

Hey, better call the vet, because these puppies are sick!

Did the zoo call you today?
    ...Why?
    Cause they want their pythons back!

I almost got kicked out of school today. Got caught with a six pack and 2 guns
    ****!, Hey can you give me a ride to the vet? Its an emergency! Cause these pythons are sick!
    I was watching National Geographic and they say that mount Everest is the highest peak in the world.....Guess they didnt now about mount rightarm and mount leftarm.
    If there are really no snakes in Hawaii, then how do you explain THESE PYTHONS!
    ****, I have to go to the town hall right!.... now do you know where it is!...I need to get these guns registered!
    Knock knock! Who's There?.... MY BICEPS!!!!

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    strong bump

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    got any tape - i am ripped

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why wasn't the bodybuilder evicted from his apartment

Because he was squatting!
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This one made me chuckle...

A massive bodybuilder befriends a pretty girl at a local bar. After several drinks and hours of conversation, the two decide to leave and head back to his place. After making out in the bedroom for a while, he stands up and starts to undress. After removing his shirt, he flexes his muscles and says, "See here, baby? That is 1000 pounds of dynamite." She starts to drool, itching with anticipation. The bodybuilder drops his pants next and says, "See these, baby? These legs are 1000 pounds of dynamite." At this point, she is aching to get started. Lastly, he takes of his boxers. The woman screams, grabs her purse, and runs towards the door. He catches her before she can leave and asks what the problem is. She replies, "With 2000 pounds of dynamite and such a short fuse, I was afraid you could blow at any second!"
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

FCrivello will become famous soon enough. (+50) FCrivello will become famous soon enough. (+50) FCrivello will become famous soon enough. (+50) FCrivello will become famous soon enough. (+50) FCrivello will become famous soon enough. (+50) FCrivello will become famous soon enough. (+50) FCrivello will become famous soon enough. (+50) FCrivello will become famous soon enough. (+50) FCrivello will become famous soon enough. (+50) FCrivello will become famous soon enough. (+50) FCrivello will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From an early Monty Python's Flying Circus:

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Last Summer, I walked into a bar with a sleeveless Tshirt. As I sat down, my buddy kept brushing at my shoulders. I asked him what he was doing, and he told me, "You have two threads hanging from your shirt. I was trying to brush them away."
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    Last Summer, I walked into a bar with a sleeveless Tshirt. As I sat down, my buddy kept brushing at my shoulders. I asked him what he was doing, and he told me, "You have two threads hanging from your shirt. I was trying to brush them away."
    Ouch.
    Jon Cole's Gym: '79 - '85
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9275071&d=1603917754

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by phikappa View Post
    Ouch.
    Naahhh, I thought it was pretty funny.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson