johnkneeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkneeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkneeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkneeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkneeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkneeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkneeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkneeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkneeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkneeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkneeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

best Micronized Creatine?

im debating to get the higher power brand or optimum nutrition or allmax?
    Last edited by johnkneeboi; 04-27-2011 at 02:09 PM.

amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by johnkneeboi View Post
    im debating to get the higher power brand or optimum nutrition.
    Allmax mono is good. Cheaper too. And micronized you can't beat it

c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    AllMax is well liked by everyone that's used it. I'm using ON micronized right now and it's serving it's purpose si far. But if I had a choice I'd go with AllMax fasho!

johnkneeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkneeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkneeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkneeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkneeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkneeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkneeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkneeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkneeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkneeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkneeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how many grams do ya usually buy?and how long does that last you?

amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how many grams do ya usually buy?and how long does that last you?
    Might as well get 1000g only $19.99. It'll last you a good 6 month if you take 5g everyday

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im debating to get the higher power brand or optimum nutrition.
    Of those I'd choose Optimum since it's Creapure.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

ACTIONpack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACTIONpack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACTIONpack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACTIONpack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACTIONpack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACTIONpack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Vitamin Shoppee sells good and cheap creatine.

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ACTIONpack View Post
    Vitamin Shoppee sells good and cheap creatine.
    Thats funny, because it's not good or cheap.

Registered User JenniferLWilson's Avatar
    JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Of those I'd choose Optimum since it's Creapure.
    I thought AllMax was Creapure too?

Anyways - I just bought the AllMax Creatine today, the 1000g bottle. I mixed some with orange juice, but I noticed that it wasn't really mixing well. I ended up putting some orange juice in my mouth, then another 1-2g of creatine (to make up for what didn't mix), and swallowing. Works for me! Ha ha

But 1000g for $19.99, you really can't beat that price!
    ~"If you want something passionately enough, you will work to achieve it."

~"Energy and persistence conquer all things."

~"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JenniferLWilson View Post

Anyways - I just bought the AllMax Creatine today, the 1000g bottle. I mixed some with orange juice, but I noticed that it wasn't really mixing well. I ended up putting some orange juice in my mouth, then another 1-2g of creatine (to make up for what didn't mix), and swallowing. Works for me! Ha ha

Allmax is Creapure.

Dvsness was referring to the OP's original post(before he edited). The question was HP creatine vs ON creatine.

How much creatine did you use Jennifer?

EAT BIG LIFT BIG GET BIG mistabigstuff19's Avatar
    mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Out of those do not get the higher power. The other two are creapure.

JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Shermanatorx View Post
    Allmax is Creapure.

Dvsness was referring to the OP's original post(before he edited). The question was HP creatine vs ON creatine.

How much creatine did you use Jennifer?
    Oopsies My bad!

I only used 5g, so a teaspoon. The Allmax comes with its own scoop, but it seemed to be much larger than 5g, so I just used a regular old teaspoon measure. About half didn't mix, so I just added a bit more.

Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

As you already pointed out, AllMax's Creatine doesn't mix well. I found that it wasn't effective to use a huge glass or throw it into a protein shake because the residual creatine ends up unmixed or on the side of the shaker bottles. What I do is use a small tea cup, add in the serving, stir it really quickly, and take it down like a shot. That should take care of 90% of the serving, and for the remaining 10%, add some more water, stir and down again. I use warm water, mainly because I want to be able to see the creatine while I'm stirring.

I know some people on these boards just eat the tablespoon directly, but that's just a bit too hardcore for me.
    S: 455, B: 375, D: 545

Originally Posted by Yodums View Post
    As you already pointed out, AllMax's Creatine doesn't mix well. I found that it wasn't effective to use a huge glass or throw it into a protein shake because the residual creatine ends up unmixed or on the side of the shaker bottles. What I do is use a small tea cup, add in the serving, stir it really quickly, and take it down like a shot. That should take care of 90% of the serving, and for the remaining 10%, add some more water, stir and down again. I use warm water, mainly because I want to be able to see the creatine while I'm stirring.

I know some people on these boards just eat the tablespoon directly, but that's just a bit too hardcore for me.
    Good idea! I will try that for sure. And yeah, eating the teaspoon directly is a bit hardcore...haha, it tastes a little bit gritty, but oh well!

Oopsies My bad!

I only used 5g, so a teaspoon. The Allmax comes with its own scoop, but it seemed to be much larger than 5g, so I just used a regular old teaspoon measure. About half didn't mix, so I just added a bit more.
    Yep, 5g is usually the sweet spot. I doubt the scoop would be more than 5g, do you have a food scale to test it out?

It's also surprising that your creatine didn't mix all the way. Creapure is supposed to have much better solutbilty than other brands, maybe the acidity of the OJ was the problem(not sure).

Yep, 5g is usually the sweet spot. I doubt the scoop would be more than 5g, do you have a food scale to test it out?

It's also surprising that your creatine didn't mix all the way. Creapure is supposed to have much better solutbilty than other brands, maybe the acidity of the OJ was the problem(not sure).
    Yes, I have a food scale, and I will try that for sure. I'm not sure why it didn't mix either, but you could be right about the acidity of the orange juice... maybe if I put it in a bottle and shook it? I'll have to do some experiments and see what works

Yes, I have a food scale, and I will try that for sure. I'm not sure why it didn't mix either, but you could be right about the acidity of the orange juice... maybe if I put it in a bottle and shook it? I'll have to do some experiments and see what works
    Shaking is the preferred choice for the majority. I personally just pour 5g in my mouth, than wash down with Gatorade.

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shaking is the preferred choice for the majority. I personally just pour 5g in my mouth, than wash down with Gatorade.
    YEA! That is how I do most of my powdered supps.

Chase with water!
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX