24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

View Poll Results: Have you tried all of these methods of rubbing one out?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    5 20.00%
  • NO

    13 52.00%
  • LOVE The Mushroom

    11 44.00%
  • LOVE Campfire Method

    7 28.00%
  • LOVE Interlocking Grip

    4 16.00%
  • LOVE Boxer Rub

    6 24.00%
  • LOVE Wring It Out

    6 24.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Reply
Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1
    Registered User rmarkstine's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: Kalispell, Montana, United States
    Age: 34
    Stats: 5'10", 162 lbs
    Posts: 464
    Rep Power: 151
    rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit rmarkstine's BodySpace
    rmarkstine is offline

    Thumbs up This thread contains homo stuff.....enter at your own risk. 5 fun ways to jack off

    FIRST OFF.....DON'T GET PISSED THAT THERE IS STUFF CONSIDERED HOMO IN HERE......you obviously came in here to read what I posted....so don't be a dik....and don't neg me. This is stuff that is interesting to gay dudes AND straight dudes.



    Looking for 5 fun ways to jack off? Believe it or not, there are actually dozens of different ways to jack off. Of course, the most popular way to jack off is to simply use one hand, but that gets boring after awhile, no? It is always good to change up the way that you jack off every once in awhile so that you don't get bored with masturbating. You will definitely not be disappointed if you test out any of the below fun ways to jack off.

    Also look below for ways to increase semen...for the chicks that gobble that shi* up.


    Have you guys tried all of these methods??

    The Mushroom.

    The head of your penis is the most sensitive part of your penis. The mushroom method of jacking off involves using one hand to hold your penis, while you use the other to rub the head of your penis in a circular motion. You will cum a lot faster using this fun way to jack off because of the stimulation that you are providing to the head of your penis.


    Campfire Method.

    The campfire method is pretty straight forward, but you might want to use lubrication to avoid burning your penis. The campfire method, one of five fun ways to jack off, involves placing your penis between your hands and moving your hands back and forth. If you are having a hard time visualizing this fun way of jacking off, think of how you would rub two sticks together to start a fire.


    Interlocking Grip.

    For the interlocking grip method of jacking off, you will need to put your hands together and interlock your fingers. You will then place your interlocked hands over your penis and begin to move your hands up and down. This method causes a great amount of friction on your penis, so you will definitely want to use lubrication.


    Boxer Rub.

    If you are looking for a fun and easy way to jack off, the boxer rub is for you. You will need to leave your boxers on for this fun way of jacking off. The boxer run method involves using your knuckles to rub your penis in an up and down motion. If you'd like, you can use your other hand to grab your testicles while you are rubbing your penis.


    Wring It Out.

    The wring it out method of jerking off is the final fun way to jack off. This method is not for everyone, and lubrication is absolutely required. With the wring it out method of masturbating, you will use both of your hands to grab and twist your penis in a slow manner. To visualize this method better, think of how you would wring out a wet cloth.


    5 WAYS TO INCREASE SEMEN

    Have you ever ejaculated and wished that you could just bust an enormous load, and wondered how to increase semen? There are many ways you can reach this goal of "baby-gravy" shooting greatness, but it doesn't come easily. If you have ever pondered about how to increase semen, then you are in the right place.


    Amino Acids.

    Although amino acids will not increase the amount of actual sperm count when you ejaculate, it will however aid in increasing the amount of "man chowder" that shoots out. Now there are many ways to get your intake of amino acids; a few such ways are by consuming chocolate, nuts, dry cereal, dairy products, meat, oats, and wheat.


    Horny Goat Weed.

    Horny goat weed is originally a leafy plant that is native to China; so I guess you could say that it is an ancient Chinese Secret. Well sorry China, the secret's out. Horny Goat weed, despite its odd name, works wonders for not only making you pack more of a punch when ejaculating, but it also increases libido, aids in erectile disfunction in some men, and even aids with discomfort of menopause. All in all, this odd named plant from China is your "go-to guy" when it comes to your increasing semen.


    Zinc.

    Zinc has been found to increase the amount of semen produced; if used with a steady intake of amino acids, the two become a semen producing powerhouse that will prove to make your hose spray like a champ. Be careful though, too much zinc can cause you to have a weakened immune system over time. The average male should only consume 15 mg of zinc per day. There are natural ways to get your zinc intake through much of the same foods that possess amino acids like meat and vegetables.


    All in all, there are many different ways to increase semen, but be careful how you go about achieving your goal, there are some ways that could be detrimental to your health or well being if not carried out properly.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    aka fistbrah...dtf? Blakeee's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2010
    Location: WA, Australia
    Age: 24
    Stats: 6'5", 235 lbs
    Posts: 3,552
    Rep Power: 10081
    Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Blakeee's BodySpace
    Blakeee is offline
    I've tried the mushroom before, was so weird
    PMC - MMMC - 92B

    ☆Making AWG look like an insignificant manlet since 15/07/2012 crew☆
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User anewyear2010's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: Sherman Oaks, California, United States
    Age: 26
    Stats: 6'2", 185 lbs
    Posts: 261
    Rep Power: 120
    anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit anewyear2010's BodySpace
    anewyear2010 is offline
    Wring It Out.

    The wring it out method of jerking off is the final fun way to jack off. This method is not for everyone, and lubrication is absolutely required. With the wring it out method of masturbating, you will use both of your hands to grab and twist your penis in a slow manner. To visualize this method better, think of how you would wring out a wet cloth.



    THAT SHI* IS CRAZY
    "For now, I'm just going to hang out with these two smoking hotties and fly privately around the world. It might be lonely up here, but I sure like the view."
    Charlie Sheen
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User polofreak's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Stats: 5'9", 199 lbs
    Posts: 703
    Rep Power: 180
    polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit polofreak's BodySpace
    polofreak is offline
    Originally Posted by rmarkstine View Post
    FIRST OFF.....DON'T GET PISSED THAT THERE IS STUFF CONSIDERED HOMO IN HERE......you obviously came in here to read what I posted....so don't be a dik....and don't neg me. This is stuff that is interesting to gay dudes AND straight dudes.



    Looking for 5 fun ways to jack off? Believe it or not, there are actually dozens of different ways to jack off. Of course, the most popular way to jack off is to simply use one hand, but that gets boring after awhile, no? It is always good to change up the way that you jack off every once in awhile so that you don't get bored with masturbating. You will definitely not be disappointed if you test out any of the below fun ways to jack off.

    Also look below for ways to increase semen...for the chicks that gobble that shi* up.


    Have you guys tried all of these methods??

    The Mushroom.

    The head of your penis is the most sensitive part of your penis. The mushroom method of jacking off involves using one hand to hold your penis, while you use the other to rub the head of your penis in a circular motion. You will cum a lot faster using this fun way to jack off because of the stimulation that you are providing to the head of your penis.


    Campfire Method.

    The campfire method is pretty straight forward, but you might want to use lubrication to avoid burning your penis. The campfire method, one of five fun ways to jack off, involves placing your penis between your hands and moving your hands back and forth. If you are having a hard time visualizing this fun way of jacking off, think of how you would rub two sticks together to start a fire.


    Interlocking Grip.

    For the interlocking grip method of jacking off, you will need to put your hands together and interlock your fingers. You will then place your interlocked hands over your penis and begin to move your hands up and down. This method causes a great amount of friction on your penis, so you will definitely want to use lubrication.


    Boxer Rub.

    If you are looking for a fun and easy way to jack off, the boxer rub is for you. You will need to leave your boxers on for this fun way of jacking off. The boxer run method involves using your knuckles to rub your penis in an up and down motion. If you'd like, you can use your other hand to grab your testicles while you are rubbing your penis.


    Wring It Out.

    The wring it out method of jerking off is the final fun way to jack off. This method is not for everyone, and lubrication is absolutely required. With the wring it out method of masturbating, you will use both of your hands to grab and twist your penis in a slow manner. To visualize this method better, think of how you would wring out a wet cloth.


    5 WAYS TO INCREASE SEMEN

    Have you ever ejaculated and wished that you could just bust an enormous load, and wondered how to increase semen? There are many ways you can reach this goal of "baby-gravy" shooting greatness, but it doesn't come easily. If you have ever pondered about how to increase semen, then you are in the right place.


    Amino Acids.

    Although amino acids will not increase the amount of actual sperm count when you ejaculate, it will however aid in increasing the amount of "man chowder" that shoots out. Now there are many ways to get your intake of amino acids; a few such ways are by consuming chocolate, nuts, dry cereal, dairy products, meat, oats, and wheat.


    Horny Goat Weed.

    Horny goat weed is originally a leafy plant that is native to China; so I guess you could say that it is an ancient Chinese Secret. Well sorry China, the secret's out. Horny Goat weed, despite its odd name, works wonders for not only making you pack more of a punch when ejaculating, but it also increases libido, aids in erectile disfunction in some men, and even aids with discomfort of menopause. All in all, this odd named plant from China is your "go-to guy" when it comes to your increasing semen.


    Zinc.

    Zinc has been found to increase the amount of semen produced; if used with a steady intake of amino acids, the two become a semen producing powerhouse that will prove to make your hose spray like a champ. Be careful though, too much zinc can cause you to have a weakened immune system over time. The average male should only consume 15 mg of zinc per day. There are natural ways to get your zinc intake through much of the same foods that possess amino acids like meat and vegetables.


    All in all, there are many different ways to increase semen, but be careful how you go about achieving your goal, there are some ways that could be detrimental to your health or well being if not carried out properly.
    Wish I had the day off......
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Sw0le-ass 150lbr at heart Jakeylee's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2009
    Age: 25
    Stats: 5'8", 160 lbs
    Posts: 1,806
    Rep Power: 1054
    Jakeylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Visit Jakeylee's BodySpace
    Jakeylee is offline
    I have no lube.


    Blake I can't rep you yet for your stage five clinger cliffs sorry brah, it won't let me.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Strong BLACK woman iamtheawesome's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: Florida, United States
    Stats: 5'9", 168 lbs
    Posts: 48,075
    BodyPoints: 4523
    Rep Power: 30702
    iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit iamtheawesome's BodySpace
    iamtheawesome is offline
    how is this homo?

    none of them involved doing anything with another man.
    Goal: 175 <15% BF

    1st 1/2 Marathon in JAN.- completed in 2:13:10

    Completed Keys 100 6 man relay: 14:45:10
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Banned PhiGreens's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States
    Age: 21
    Stats: 6'3", 195 lbs
    Posts: 9,529
    Rep Power: 0
    PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit PhiGreens's BodySpace
    PhiGreens is offline
    Done all but Campfire and Wring it out. Mushroom (Rosy Palm) is wierd as fk
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Doin' it for my momma! MssV187's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Netherlands
    Age: 29
    Stats: 6'2", 178 lbs
    Posts: 2,060
    Rep Power: 561
    MssV187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MssV187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MssV187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MssV187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MssV187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MssV187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MssV187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MssV187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MssV187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MssV187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MssV187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit MssV187's BodySpace
    MssV187 is offline
    Sounds pretty legit.
    ''I work out so women have more Marcel to touch, love and grab.''

    - MssV187

    Former Royal Netherlands Army Medic
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Banned alphamate's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Age: 27
    Stats: 5'10", 176 lbs
    Posts: 1,939
    Rep Power: 0
    alphamate is just really nice. (+1000) alphamate is just really nice. (+1000) alphamate is just really nice. (+1000) alphamate is just really nice. (+1000) alphamate is just really nice. (+1000) alphamate is just really nice. (+1000) alphamate is just really nice. (+1000) alphamate is just really nice. (+1000) alphamate is just really nice. (+1000) alphamate is just really nice. (+1000) alphamate is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit alphamate's BodySpace
    alphamate is offline
    Originally Posted by iamtheawesome View Post
    how is this homo?

    none of them involved doing anything with another man.


    coming over now
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Strong BLACK woman iamtheawesome's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: Florida, United States
    Stats: 5'9", 168 lbs
    Posts: 48,075
    BodyPoints: 4523
    Rep Power: 30702
    iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit iamtheawesome's BodySpace
    iamtheawesome is offline
    Originally Posted by alphamate View Post
    coming over now
    bring lube

    we're gonna wring the sh*t out of these little f*ckers.
    Goal: 175 <15% BF

    1st 1/2 Marathon in JAN.- completed in 2:13:10

    Completed Keys 100 6 man relay: 14:45:10
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Sw0le-ass 150lbr at heart Jakeylee's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2009
    Age: 25
    Stats: 5'8", 160 lbs
    Posts: 1,806
    Rep Power: 1054
    Jakeylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Visit Jakeylee's BodySpace
    Jakeylee is offline
    Originally Posted by iamtheawesome View Post
    how is this homo?

    none of them involved doing anything with another man.
    It's because OP is gay and the misc is homophobic.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Registered User polofreak's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Stats: 5'9", 199 lbs
    Posts: 703
    Rep Power: 180
    polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit polofreak's BodySpace
    polofreak is offline
    Originally Posted by iamtheawesome View Post
    bring lube

    we're gonna wring the sh*t out of these little f*ckers.
    Its not gay unless you touch each other right?
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Strong BLACK woman iamtheawesome's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: Florida, United States
    Stats: 5'9", 168 lbs
    Posts: 48,075
    BodyPoints: 4523
    Rep Power: 30702
    iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit iamtheawesome's BodySpace
    iamtheawesome is offline
    Originally Posted by polofreak View Post
    Its not gay unless you touch each other right?
    false

    as long as your balls don't touch, you're golden.
    Goal: 175 <15% BF

    1st 1/2 Marathon in JAN.- completed in 2:13:10

    Completed Keys 100 6 man relay: 14:45:10
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Registered Ataraxic HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: Arizona, United States
    Stats: 6'1", 190 lbs
    Posts: 24,208
    Rep Power: 16671
    HMFIC_BROWSIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HMFIC_BROWSIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HMFIC_BROWSIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HMFIC_BROWSIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HMFIC_BROWSIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HMFIC_BROWSIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HMFIC_BROWSIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HMFIC_BROWSIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HMFIC_BROWSIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HMFIC_BROWSIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HMFIC_BROWSIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit HMFIC_BROWSIN's BodySpace
    HMFIC_BROWSIN is offline
    camp fire one seeems interesting.
    My 56.5 lb weightloss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142261241
    S/B/D: 345/235/485
    Bill Burr podcast * Tom Leykis * MAX-OT/bro-split * IIFYM * libertarian * atheist * anti-marriage * CREW.
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    All-American Manlet KoHuskie's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: United States
    Stats: 5'7", 181 lbs
    Posts: 7,096
    Rep Power: 25222
    KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit KoHuskie's BodySpace
    KoHuskie is offline
    Can't i just jack off my own way? I swear, people try to tell us everything. I know what feels good on my own dik, I have been practicing for 7 years.
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    Registered User polofreak's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Stats: 5'9", 199 lbs
    Posts: 703
    Rep Power: 180
    polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit polofreak's BodySpace
    polofreak is offline
    Originally Posted by iamtheawesome View Post
    false

    as long as your balls don't touch, you're golden.
    Then count me in too bro (no homo)
    Reply With Quote

  17. #17
    Toronto Brahs Unite nli07's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Location: Ontario, Canada
    Stats: 6'0", 203 lbs
    Posts: 720
    Rep Power: 1364
    nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit nli07's BodySpace
    nli07 is offline
    Useless without pics next to the descriptions. no homo.

    brb using imagination cuz no pics. no homo.
    100% 中國人. 1k+.

    *** T-Dot Misc Crew

    *** T-Dot Misc BBM Crew
    Reply With Quote

  18. #18
    Registered User rmarkstine's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: Kalispell, Montana, United States
    Age: 34
    Stats: 5'10", 162 lbs
    Posts: 464
    Rep Power: 151
    rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit rmarkstine's BodySpace
    rmarkstine is offline
    Originally Posted by KoHuskie View Post
    Can't i just jack off my own way? I swear, people try to tell us everything. I know what feels good on my own dik, I have been practicing for 7 years.


    Well this is also helpful if you wanna try things on someone else.



    HAHAHA
    Reply With Quote

  19. #19
    Registered User anewyear2010's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: Sherman Oaks, California, United States
    Age: 26
    Stats: 6'2", 185 lbs
    Posts: 261
    Rep Power: 120
    anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit anewyear2010's BodySpace
    anewyear2010 is offline
    Originally Posted by rmarkstine View Post
    Well this is also helpful if you wanna try things on someone else.



    HAHAHA



    Are you referring to the amount of jizz I produce when I bust a nut on a chicks face?







    Or




















    All over your face























    No homo
    "For now, I'm just going to hang out with these two smoking hotties and fly privately around the world. It might be lonely up here, but I sure like the view."
    Charlie Sheen
    Reply With Quote

  20. #20
    aka fistbrah...dtf? Blakeee's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2010
    Location: WA, Australia
    Age: 24
    Stats: 6'5", 235 lbs
    Posts: 3,552
    Rep Power: 10081
    Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Blakeee's BodySpace
    Blakeee is offline
    Originally Posted by Jakeylee View Post
    I have no lube.


    Blake I can't rep you yet for your stage five clinger cliffs sorry brah, it won't let me.
    it's alright buddy!

    and this thread got pretty homo very quickly.

    edit: by the poll results, I should give the mushroom another shot
    PMC - MMMC - 92B

    ☆Making AWG look like an insignificant manlet since 15/07/2012 crew☆
    Reply With Quote

  21. #21
    Registered User rmarkstine's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: Kalispell, Montana, United States
    Age: 34
    Stats: 5'10", 162 lbs
    Posts: 464
    Rep Power: 151
    rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit rmarkstine's BodySpace
    rmarkstine is offline
    Originally Posted by Blakeee View Post
    it's alright buddy!

    and this thread got pretty homo very quickly.

    edit: by the poll results, I should give the mushroom another shot





    Reply With Quote

  22. #22
    Registered User anewyear2010's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: Sherman Oaks, California, United States
    Age: 26
    Stats: 6'2", 185 lbs
    Posts: 261
    Rep Power: 120
    anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit anewyear2010's BodySpace
    anewyear2010 is offline
    "For now, I'm just going to hang out with these two smoking hotties and fly privately around the world. It might be lonely up here, but I sure like the view."
    Charlie Sheen
    Reply With Quote

  23. #23
    Registered User vash1789's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Stats: 5'10", 195 lbs
    Posts: 6,609
    Rep Power: 2862
    vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit vash1789's BodySpace
    vash1789 is offline
    would you cum more intensive if you stimulate your prostate?
    Reply With Quote

  24. #24
    Registered User rmarkstine's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: Kalispell, Montana, United States
    Age: 34
    Stats: 5'10", 162 lbs
    Posts: 464
    Rep Power: 151
    rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit rmarkstine's BodySpace
    rmarkstine is offline
    Originally Posted by vash1789 View Post
    would you cum more intensive if you stimulate your prostate?


    Hahaha I've heard thats true.










    Dudes even have a g-spot.....no joke....no homo
    Reply With Quote

  25. #25
    Banned SchwartzTutty's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Age: 35
    Posts: 183
    Rep Power: 0
    SchwartzTutty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwartzTutty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwartzTutty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwartzTutty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwartzTutty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwartzTutty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwartzTutty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SchwartzTutty is offline
    Speaking about masturbation.

    Where can I find that video of this dude basically teaching us how to make woman orgasm, by using his girlfriend as a dummy. It involved daily massages on cetain spots, followed by basically re-arranging how her puzzy looks.
    Reply With Quote

  26. #26
    Banned IRON86's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: United States
    Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs
    Posts: 1,302
    Rep Power: 0
    IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRON86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit IRON86's BodySpace
    IRON86 is offline
    Reply With Quote

  27. #27
    Registered User rmarkstine's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: Kalispell, Montana, United States
    Age: 34
    Stats: 5'10", 162 lbs
    Posts: 464
    Rep Power: 151
    rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit rmarkstine's BodySpace
    rmarkstine is offline
    Originally Posted by SchwartzTutty View Post
    Speaking about masturbation.

    Where can I find that video of this dude basically teaching us how to make woman orgasm, by using his girlfriend as a dummy. It involved daily massages on cetain spots, followed by basically re-arranging how her puzzy looks.

    That sounds like a fuc*ing nightmare
    Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 02:10 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 07:53 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 08:32 PM
  4. Replies: 82
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 10:16 PM
  5. Warning this thread contains bad stuff!!
    By teewoods in forum Workout Programs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-13-2004, 04:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts