Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    dangoran is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My experience with this is that I pee more when taking creatine even if I reduce the amount of water I drink to levels I'm sure are too low. Not that I found it to be a problem in the daytime but even if I didn't drink at all in the evening it was pretty guaranteed that I would have to get up in the middle of the night to pee. I wasn't completely sure it was the creatine but I just recently tried to stop taking it and after about 3 weeks (the time it takes to get to saturated levels when starting and the time it takes to get back to normal levels) I don't have that problem any more.

So worth it! Sure it sucks taking 5-10 kg off the bench press but I will reach those weights again in a couple of months. Sleeping better will probably help my further progression more than creatine would (or surely, since creatine doesn't make you progress faster, it just let's you bump up the weights initially).

If you are in the same situation. Test it! More water in the body will have this effect on some of us. Another plus is that I don't have to depend on remembering to take it every day to keep my strength.