sudhash2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Not recovering well.

Hi,

Im working out from past 1 month but haven't seen any major diffrence so far. Few months back I started similar workouts and was able to gain a lot. Im not sure why this is not happeing now. The workout Im pursuing as follows:

Mon(solders): Military press, Arnold press, DB press, Front/Side raising
    tue(Biceps): Barbel curling, DB press, Hammering
    Wed(Chest): Dips, Flat bench, Flat Flys, Cross cable
    Thu(Tri-ceps): Press down, Rope/V bar extension, Tricep dips
    Fri(Latts)
    Sat:Squat, Dead lifts, Leg press & Forearms

Im takling ON whery along with Prolab creatine as well ( Creatine Pre w/o & Whey + CReatine as PWO).
    Currently average temprature in my place is around
    40 degree cent. Could wheather be a reason that im not recovering well.
    Or Is there any thing to do with my Diet or workout schedule. Pleasae suggest.

Rgds

dcmone1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcmone1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcmone1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcmone1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcmone1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcmone1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcmone1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcmone1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcmone1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcmone1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcmone1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How much are you eating? you should be eating about 130-170g protein, similar carbs and 30-50g fat a day. Don't rely on whey shakes instead of food!
    Also, stick to one or two compund movements and one isolation per day - for example: shoulders - military press, side lateral raise. (maybe arnold as well)
    chest - dips, flat and cable crossovers
    back (a bit differant) - deadlift, pull-ups, bent over rows
    legs - squats, leg press, leg extension, calf raises.

for bi's and tri's try - bi's - barbell ez bar curl, bb preacher curl. tri's - skull crushers, v bar pushdowns

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you a beginner? If you are, then from what you wrote (which wasn't much) it seems as if you're doing too much. Since you didn't list your bodyweight or height or experience, then it seems like you're doing an advanced programme when you aren't ready. If you've been training consistently for a few years, then maybe you could benefit from 5x a week training, but even most guys who've been doing this for a number of years don't do five in a row workouts. They may do two-on or three-on and one or two days off, but it's a case-by-case scenario.

FWIW, if you ARE a beginner, then drop this routine and cut back to something manageable. Check the Stickies, choose something that won't tax you too much and run with that.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    Are you a beginner? If you are, then from what you wrote (which wasn't much) it seems as if you're doing too much. Since you didn't list your bodyweight or height or experience, then it seems like you're doing an advanced programme when you aren't ready. If you've been training consistently for a few years, then maybe you could benefit from 5x a week training, but even most guys who've been doing this for a number of years don't do five in a row workouts. They may do two-on or three-on and one or two days off, but it's a case-by-case scenario.

FWIW, if you ARE a beginner, then drop this routine and cut back to something manageable. Check the Stickies, choose something that won't tax you too much and run with that.
    Im not beginner but not a regular gymmer because of other daily routines. Im 31 of age, 5'8" height & 160lbs weight. I started gym a year back and taking supplements since then. Any comments?

The Ginger Day Walker WickNorth's Avatar
    WickNorth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WickNorth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WickNorth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WickNorth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sudhash2000 View Post
    Hi,

Im working out from past 1 month but haven't seen any major diffrence so far. Few months back I started similar workouts and was able to gain a lot. Im not sure why this is not happeing now. The workout Im pursuing as follows:

Mon(solders): Military press, Arnold press, DB press, Front/Side raising
    tue(Biceps): Barbel curling, DB press, Hammering
    Wed(Chest): Dips, Flat bench, Flat Flys, Cross cable
    Thu(Tri-ceps): Press down, Rope/V bar extension, Tricep dips
    Fri(Latts)
    Sat:Squat, Dead lifts, Leg press & Forearms

Im takling ON whery along with Prolab creatine as well ( Creatine Pre w/o & Whey + CReatine as PWO).
    Currently average temprature in my place is around
    40 degree cent. Could wheather be a reason that im not recovering well.
    Or Is there any thing to do with my Diet or workout schedule. Pleasae suggest.

Rgds
    I think you just need to tone it back a little. You're working out 6 days in a row. That's a lot for the body to take especially if it hasn't been conditioned for it. I'd ease off of it a bit maybe down to a 4 a week program, atleast 5 a week. You could just put a rest day in the middle that would probably make a world of difference for you I.e. 3 on 1 off. Remember it's not just your muscles that your working, a lot of other systems in your body are taking a beating too. You may want to take a little bit more of a look at your split, depending on what your goals are.

What are your goals?
    Current Fitness level?
    "Understand basic programming, then go pick heavy sh*t up and set it down, that's how you get strong" Anonymous

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sudhash2000 View Post
    Im not beginner but not a regular gymmer because of other daily routines. Im 31 of age, 5'8" height & 160lbs weight. I started gym a year back and taking supplements since then. Any comments?
    ------------

If you've been working out for a year, how much weight have you gained? How much have your basic lifts gone up? This isnt a diss; just an honest one. I think the problem lies in your inconsistency as well as your routine. I would sincerely suggest you cut what you're doing back, focus on food first and then supplements, and try and up your weights. JMO...
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    ------------

If you've been working out for a year, how much weight have you gained? How much have your basic lifts gone up? This isnt a diss; just an honest one. I think the problem lies in your inconsistency as well as your routine. I would sincerely suggest you cut what you're doing back, focus on food first and then supplements, and try and up your weights. JMO...
    ^^^

I agree with the direction you are going.

Spending a year turning a wrench under the hood of your car wouldn't make you a mechanic UNLESS you were also learning and progressing in your abilities in that year.

So, it is rather obvious to me that you had good intentions over the past year, OP, but that you really need to go back to square one and do it right this time.

Until you have your diet firing on all cylinders, supplements are just a waste of time.

Likewise, until you have run a few cookie cutter programs, and learned the lessons they teach, it is an absolute waste of time to design your own programs.
    GoRuck Challenge Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150446113

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little." -Edmund Burke

"Because your own strength is unequal to the task, do not assume that it is beyond the powers of man; but if anything is within the powers and province of man, believe that it is within your own compass also." -Marcus Aurelius

Thanks for all of you splly Wicknorth!!