angmclaughlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Motivation and training

I know we all get unmotivated some times especially doing the same thing every day. We sleep, train, eat again and again and again lol and do it all over again the next day. The things that have worked for me is going to different gyms to get a different change of scenory. Doing cardio outside helps me feel fresh and rejuvenated. I'll download a fresh playlist for my ipod. I'll switch up my routine or look for a new way of doing an exercise. Even changing up the food that I eat has really helped me stay on track with eating clean so u don't get bored eating the same bland foods. I try to get really creative with my recipes. Having a cheat day once a week helps keep me sane and I get pumped to eat clean the rest of the week after feeling like crap lol. All these things have helped me stay on track.
    Life would be boring if it was easy

alyssarpage will become famous soon enough. (+50) alyssarpage will become famous soon enough. (+50) alyssarpage will become famous soon enough. (+50) alyssarpage will become famous soon enough. (+50) alyssarpage will become famous soon enough. (+50) alyssarpage will become famous soon enough. (+50) alyssarpage will become famous soon enough. (+50) alyssarpage will become famous soon enough. (+50) alyssarpage will become famous soon enough. (+50) alyssarpage will become famous soon enough. (+50) alyssarpage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by angmclaughlin View Post
    I know we all get unmotivated some times especially doing the same thing every day. We sleep, train, eat again and again and again lol and do it all over again the next day. The things that have worked for me is going to different gyms to get a different change of scenory. Doing cardio outside helps me feel fresh and rejuvenated. I'll download a fresh playlist for my ipod. I'll switch up my routine or look for a new way of doing an exercise. Even changing up the food that I eat has really helped me stay on track with eating clean so u don't get bored eating the same bland foods. I try to get really creative with my recipes. Having a cheat day once a week helps keep me sane and I get pumped to eat clean the rest of the week after feeling like crap lol. All these things have helped me stay on track.
    thank you!!
    i needed to hear this.
    i like liftin' heavy things repetitively for fun