pietro91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pietro91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pietro91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pietro91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pietro91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pietro91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pietro91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pietro91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pietro91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pietro91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What dosage of PrimaForce Yohimbine to take?

What dose would you guys recommend? I have been taking 1-2 pills a day( as recommended in the label ) but it doesnt nothing for me. I weigh 65 kilograms, i am wondering if any of you guys that have had experience with yohimbine can tell me a new dose amount that will work. I am basically doing it for a better libido.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pietro91 View Post
    What dose would you guys recommend? I have been taking 1-2 pills a day( as recommended in the label ) but it doesnt nothing for me. I weigh 65 kilograms, i am wondering if any of you guys that have had experience with yohimbine can tell me a new dose amount that will work. I am basically doing it for a better libido.
    Marc Lobliner our CEO says to start with 2 caps 20 minutes prior to cardio (if you do weight and then follow it with cardio you can just dose before your workout unless you want to pop them right before your done working out). Assess tolerance and slowly add more caps.

I myself was 145lbs and taking around 6-7 caps pre-cardio towards the end of my contest prep as i gradually increased the dosage over a 20 week prep. Its just trial and error. I would boost to 3 and then if you dont feel some effects add another cap biweekly. I know Marc gets up to 7-8 towards the end of his prep but again it will differ from person to person. I hope this helps.

pietro91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pietro91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pietro91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pietro91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pietro91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pietro91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pietro91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pietro91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pietro91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pietro91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thank you for your reply. I have tried Jack3d before and it didn't do that much to me either. I am on Tribulus right now(2 pills a day) and it doesnt do anything for me. Maybe i just have a high tolerance? I tried 3 pills of yohimbine today at today all at the same time and it gave me a little extra energy that is about it. i have heard that i should take .2mg of yohimbine per kilogram. so that would be somewhere around 5 pills. i am wondering if should take them all at once or spread them throughout the day. thanks alot

thank you for your reply. I have tried Jack3d before and it didn't do that much to me either. I am on Tribulus right now(2 pills a day) and it doesnt do anything for me. Maybe i just have a high tolerance? I tried 3 pills of yohimbine today at today all at the same time and it gave me a little extra energy that is about it. i have heard that i should take .2mg of yohimbine per kilogram. so that would be somewhere around 5 pills. i am wondering if should take them all at once or spread them throughout the day. thanks alot
    All at once pre-cardio as suggested in my previous post. If you do your workout and cardio together you can dose before your cardio or workout.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    All at once pre-cardio as suggested in my previous post. If you do your workout and cardio together you can dose before your cardio or workout.
    I took 5 pills(12.5 mg) of yohimbine today before my workout and felt nothing at all. Is this something of gradual buildup? can you actually od on yohimbine? on many of the reviews that i read i hear that people feel it right away, maybe i am the exception. what exactly are you supposed to feel? should i start taking 6-7 pills now?

I took 5 pills(12.5 mg) of yohimbine today before my workout and felt nothing at all. Is this something of gradual buildup? can you actually od on yohimbine? on many of the reviews that i read i hear that people feel it right away, maybe i am the exception. what exactly are you supposed to feel? should i start taking 6-7 pills now?
    I never felt yohimbine work .. I never felt jitters or getting a hot feeling (as some say which i believe is from a niacin product). Some people say they get those "Feelings" and some do not report them. Not everything has to be "Felt" to work. I would just keep at your current dosage and keep on your training and diet program to see if the yohimbine plays in triggering at stubborn fat and gauging progress in the mirror.

I never felt yohimbine work .. I never felt jitters or getting a hot feeling (as some say which i believe is from a niacin product). Some people say they get those "Feelings" and some do not report them. Not everything has to be "Felt" to work. I would just keep at your current dosage and keep on your training and diet program to see if the yohimbine plays in triggering at stubborn fat and gauging progress in the mirror.
    Thanks for your posts. Let me remind you that my main purpose of taking yohimbine is for better wood(even though i would love for that stubborn fat to disappear) and for my penis to react faster when stimulated, thats why i am wondering what does would be right. Have you had any experience with yohimbine as a sexual stimulant? thanks a lot!

Thanks for your posts. Let me remind you that my main purpose of taking yohimbine is for better wood(even though i would love for that stubborn fat to disappear) and for my penis to react faster when stimulated, thats why i am wondering what does would be right. Have you had any experience with yohimbine as a sexual stimulant? thanks a lot!
    I have never heard anyone taking the product for that reason, nor have i ever heard of that side effect. It is not meant for that in the first place. Its meant to aid in getting rid of stubborn fat. As you notice Yohimbine is found is most fat burners on the market for a reason to held shed fat. Not as a sexual tool.

I have never heard anyone taking the product for that reason, nor have i ever heard of that side effect. It is not meant for that in the first place. Its meant to aid in getting rid of stubborn fat. As you notice Yohimbine is found is most fat burners on the market for a reason to held shed fat. Not as a sexual tool.
    Well if you read the Primaforce Yohimbine HCL bottle it says "stimulates sex drive". And well today it did, my erections were extremely powerful and more constant.