RaccoonCity will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaccoonCity will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaccoonCity will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaccoonCity will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaccoonCity will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaccoonCity will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaccoonCity will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaccoonCity will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaccoonCity will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaccoonCity will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaccoonCity will become famous soon enough. (+50)

2 year progress... been a long journey ..still got a ways to go

Sup guys.

This pic was a little over 2 years ago before I started working out. I was the typical tall, lanky, skinny kid. As you can see my arms are hella long so it's always been tough. I was a little under 170.

Now I've gotten to 6'2 203-205 pounds depending on the day. My arms are 16.5 - 17" haven't measured them in a long time.

jds425 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jds425 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jds425 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jds425 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jds425 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jds425 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jds425 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jds425 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jds425 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jds425 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jds425 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RaccoonCity View Post
    Sup guys.

This pic was a little over 2 years ago before I started working out. I was the typical tall, lanky, skinny kid. As you can see my arms are hella long so it's always been tough. I was a little under 170.

Now I've gotten to 6'2 203-205 pounds depending on the day. My arms are 16.5 - 17" haven't measured them in a long time.

Good Job! That's a decent transformation. What was your starting diet/nutrition like? Did you start with full body workouts or did you do a split?

moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You lost your tan .... what happened?

bris1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bris1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bris1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bris1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bris1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bris1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bris1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bris1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bris1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bris1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bris1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well done! huge gains
    Your life won't change until you change.

SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So you were black before and turned white?
    Muscle memory is real.. Check this out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126586333

RaccoonCity will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaccoonCity will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaccoonCity will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaccoonCity will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaccoonCity will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaccoonCity will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaccoonCity will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaccoonCity will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaccoonCity will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaccoonCity will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaccoonCity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SlimmJimm View Post
    So you were black before and turned white?
    not sure if srs .. first pic is from cancun mexico.

I'll take the accusations as positive feedback.

I started with a split. I honestly never deadlifted til about 9 months ago. I also was relatively inconsistent with my squatting til recently.

I'm more focused than I've been in a long time. The key for me is consistency. It's been a long mental struggle to hit the gym week in week out. I get lazy (work a lot of hours), but I'm sticking to it.

PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRCouture is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RaccoonCity View Post
    Sup guys.

Seriously an epic adventure.
    I'm sure all your friends that havn't seen you since you were that darkskinned boy are like WHOS THIS BRO?

Seriously, mad respect for you.
    I see kids all the time that used to look like you wearin' them big shirts and their arms look like toothpicks (no offense to you) and i always thought they'd be hopeless. But you've proven me wrong, rep + for you man.

Originally Posted by PRCouture View Post
    Seriously an epic adventure.
    I'm sure all your friends that havn't seen you since you were that darkskinned boy are like WHOS THIS BRO?

Seriously, mad respect for you.
    I see kids all the time that used to look like you wearin' them big shirts and their arms look like toothpicks (no offense to you) and i always thought they'd be hopeless. But you've proven me wrong, rep + for you man.
    I appreciate it man. I was a skinny *******. I think part of it was I didn't full grow into my frame. I also played basketball about 5 days a week and never lifted, so mass cardio + not eating turned me pretty frail.

People that haven't seen me in years always say the same thing .. "what are you taking" implying I've juiced or something. But it's not hard to wow them when you are 35 pounds heavier. I still feel skinny in my own mind, but there's no comparison to what I used to be.

The pic was from cancun btw .. I wasn't once black lol .. I'm naturally a little tan.

stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Very impressive change.Your training methods must be solid.Hate to see whwn people train for years with no real results.You obviously haven't been wasting your time.

direttore will become famous soon enough. (+50) direttore will become famous soon enough. (+50) direttore will become famous soon enough. (+50) direttore will become famous soon enough. (+50) direttore will become famous soon enough. (+50) direttore will become famous soon enough. (+50) direttore will become famous soon enough. (+50) direttore will become famous soon enough. (+50) direttore will become famous soon enough. (+50) direttore will become famous soon enough. (+50) direttore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good work and congrats on being among the small % of people who join a gym that actually make a significant change to their bodies.

5nine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5nine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5nine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5nine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5nine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5nine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5nine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5nine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5nine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5nine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5nine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=RaccoonCity;669029361]Sup guys.

---
    Inspiring bro!

VinniePaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VinniePaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VinniePaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VinniePaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VinniePaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VinniePaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VinniePaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VinniePaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VinniePaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VinniePaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VinniePaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great gains bro keep at it
    Workout log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144733871&p=880303301#post880303301

Type 1 Diabetic since July of 2008
    My story: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=704147501#post704147501

THanks guys. IT's one thing to hear positive feedback from friends and family here and there, but it's an entirely different thing to get respect from a bodybuilding community. Going to keep going strong!

Unojay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Unojay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Unojay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Unojay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Unojay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Unojay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Unojay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Unojay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Unojay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Unojay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Unojay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by moshvr View Post
    You lost your tan .... what happened?
    and his t-shirt.

teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good progress. people only taunt others because they hide faces in pictures and sometimes like about the "before" pic