Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    209.6lb, 34 inch waist.

Hoping to be 32 inch waist, whatever weight that might end up as.

Previous lowest weight was 168lb, Don't see that happening in 3 months, but maybe 180 if I push for it.

pm sent, go mothereffer go

Mk35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mk35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mk35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mk35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mk35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mk35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mk35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mk35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mk35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mk35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mk35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    PM sent! Looking forward to the support / supporting one another.
    Romans: 8:37-39 Prov:10:24

BigPP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pm sent to NW.

Did the official weigh-in and used my bb.com calipers to get my BF% yesterday, profile updated! Glad there are others doing this too! My results from yesterday scared the peanuts outta myself and the missus

Hitting the gym tonight, can't wait!

Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    I'll take anyone who PM's me by noon today. That's when I start working on the spreadsheet.

^ May want to state what time zone you're in so they know which noon to get it to you by.

Originally Posted by Sami76 View Post
    I'm hesitant to put down a goal weight because I honestly don't know what my body can accomplish. Lost only 1 lb last week, but gained it back already. Ha, can't even say it's a plateau because I'm only a little over 3 weeks into this diet. Guess when push comes to shove I'm striving for a 32 lb lost (target weight of 180 lbs) during this challenge. I'll do some more tweaking to my diet and hopefully that gets the ball rolling again.
    Originally Posted by gratzby View Post
    Previous lowest weight was 168lb, Don't see that happening in 3 months, but maybe 180 if I push for it.

Set a goal, even if it's very aggressive & state it with an emphasis as 'I will get there' or 'I have gotten there'. This sets you up for the best chance of success. If you miss your intended goal but gain progress towards it by the end you've still come out ahead & have something to be proud of.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^
    Member of the "I lost 100 Pounds Club"!

Losing weight is not impossible, if you dedicate yourself to it the reward outweighs the sacrifice. -- rel83

Aug 1 - Nov 1 Cut:
    8-1: 172.4 | 8-8: 171.0 | 8-15: 169.8 | 8-22: 172.0 | 8-29: 1xx.x | Month Total:
    9-5: 1xx.x | 9-12: 1xx.x | 9-19: 1xx.x | 9-26: 1xx.x | Month Total:
    10-3: 1xx.x | 10-10: 1xx.x | 10-17: 1xx.x | 10-24: 1xx.x | 10-31 1xx.x | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 11-1: (Goal: 160lbs)

lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Real aggressive goal, as Iam said, but I'm aiming for 200 by the end of this. I want to WANT to have my picture taken on my birthday this year!

Started the day off right with 2 hardboiled eggs and some Oats
    ***IIFYM Crew***
    ***Canadian Crew***
    ***100Lbs+ Lost Club***
    ***Ex-300 LBS Club***

Remembering who I am... CorruptSilence's Avatar
    CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fruitloops View Post
    dont feel like reading 9 pages, anything needed other then posting in this thread?
    Yes, you must PM NitrogenWidget with your weight by noon today.

Originally Posted by Jhudi View Post
    just went back through my macros/eats for the past month noticed that my carbs and fat always were higher than protein alot of the time, and fat tended to be the highest alot of days, now I only went over 2100 calories twice and only by like 100 on all 30 days. Does that mean im still not eating optimum food even though im hitting my calorie goals? I just got some protein and today I mixed it with oats for some sludge so I guess ill alter a few things this month and re-evaluate first of june.

I walked 4 miles today at 62 minutes burned 830 calories felt good, almost got attacked by some dudes pitbull on the road, threatened to call the cops on him LOL! you see so much crazy **** when you exercise outdoors....
    Your calorie goal is the main concern. However, you want to keep your protein up. About 1g/1 lbs. lean body mass. This coupled with resistance training will help to keep your body from catabolism. (Eating it's own muscle.) You also need a minimum of 50g per day of fats. (Good fats, not trans fats.) Everything else is preference. Good job on the cardio!!!

Originally Posted by RManjura View Post
    I always thought it was per lb of lean body mass?
    You are correct. However, there is some slight disagreement on this in the community. Here is a good link... http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/maki1.htm

Originally Posted by CrazyHumpy View Post
    I'd like to join as well, if it's not too late! I have another member in here that will inspire/push me to get my goals! Corrupt Silence is my brother and good at trash talking, so I won't disappoint!

I am currently 198 lbs. with a goal of 175 lbs. by August. This does include a return to the gym, as well. So, the 15 lbs. is going to be a hard target, to reach. Not impossible, though!
    I was hoping to see you in here. Hope you're ready to get your ass handed to you.

Originally Posted by mom2e3 View Post
    Awesome! I scored a relatively cheap weight set. I keep scouring Craigslist for a bench. I am definitely looking forward to working with you--you are FULL of motivation!
    I get all kinds of goodies on craigslist... And thanks for the node of confidence. There are many, many forms of inspiration in this thread too. Here's to hoping that they all stick around for a while...
    ^^Former 300+lb crew^^
    ^^Current 100+lb Lost crew^^

Started 320 Lbs.
    Goal 185 Lbs.

Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Iam918 View Post
    Set a goal, even if it's very aggressive & state it with an emphasis as 'I will get there' or 'I have gotten there'. This sets you up for the best chance of success. If you miss your intended goal but gain progress towards it by the end you've still come out ahead & have something to be proud of.
    Initially I didn't want to set myself up for failure, but what you posted is encouraging. I'm going to beat the odds and strive for a weight loss of 42 lbs. 170 lbs by August 1st, here I come!
    Mind strong, body strong.

changingmymind will become famous soon enough. (+50) changingmymind will become famous soon enough. (+50) changingmymind will become famous soon enough. (+50) changingmymind will become famous soon enough. (+50) changingmymind will become famous soon enough. (+50) changingmymind will become famous soon enough. (+50) changingmymind will become famous soon enough. (+50) changingmymind will become famous soon enough. (+50) changingmymind will become famous soon enough. (+50) changingmymind will become famous soon enough. (+50) changingmymind will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi Sam,

Yes its aggressive -- i like that lol. This way i know i will keep having to push hard and every day keep focused. This is pretty much the only time i will be able to set such an aggressive goal without setting myself up to fail because i usually do really well in the first months of exercise because my body adjusts and says weeeeeee, out damn fat out lol.

I am really psyched and ready for the challenge!

changing
    Sorry had to leave online for a while to deal with some personal issues.
    Hopefully i will be back.

CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is nothing wrong with aggressive goals, and I am all for them. I have a pretty aggressive goal myself. Just make sure that if your goal starts slipping away that you adjust it and keep chugging along. Some will get discouraged and throw the towel in. You just have to remember that as long as you are moving in the right direction, you are making progress. Good luck to you all on your goals though!!!

BTW, my weight goal is just a number. My main goal is to shock the hell outta some people. lol
    ^^Former 300+lb crew^^

Started 320 Lbs.
    Goal 185 Lbs.

malky1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry if I missed this, but when are weigh-ins? Sundays?

That's how everyone has been setting up their signatures and when the initial weigh in was, so I am assuming all weigh-ins will be on Sundays. (Which is a good thing for me. It will make sure I am better through out the weekends.)
    ^^Former 300+lb crew^^

Started 320 Lbs.
    Goal 185 Lbs.

biggslim will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggslim will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggslim will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggslim will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggslim will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggslim will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggslim will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggslim will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggslim will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggslim will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggslim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IM in.
    I got techniques drippin' out my butt cheeks. Sleep on my stomach so I don't phuck up my sheets.

changingmymind will become famous soon enough. (+50) changingmymind will become famous soon enough. (+50) changingmymind will become famous soon enough. (+50) changingmymind will become famous soon enough. (+50) changingmymind will become famous soon enough. (+50) changingmymind will become famous soon enough. (+50) changingmymind will become famous soon enough. (+50) changingmymind will become famous soon enough. (+50) changingmymind will become famous soon enough. (+50) changingmymind will become famous soon enough. (+50) changingmymind will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi CorruptSilence, yes, that is my plan, i have an idea of how i want it to go lol but realized a long time ago i have no control over what numbers my body drops each week, so i am keeping myself flexible as long as i am achieving towards the goal.

What do we have to do with our signatures?

changing
    Sorry had to leave online for a while to deal with some personal issues.
    Hopefully i will be back.

BooG690 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Officially weighed in at 167.7 yesterday.

I don't think you "have" to do anything with your signatures, being as this is more a motivational group thread then a true "competition". But a lot of us have been putting dates in our signatures and our weigh-in's will be posted accordingly, with out goal weight at the end. Reference my signature and feel free to steel it...
    ^^Former 300+lb crew^^

Started 320 Lbs.
    Goal 185 Lbs.

mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000) mktwelve is just really nice. (+1000)
    Late but in. Starting at 191.
    The cheekiest.
    --
    365 Bench (gym)
    455 Squat (comp)
    612 Dead (comp)
    --

forlan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forlan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forlan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forlan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forlan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forlan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forlan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forlan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forlan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forlan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forlan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Update init Stats

Originally Posted by forlan View Post
    In, another motivation for reaching my objective and go on hollidays in best shape possible
    Init Weight ==> 89,2 kg ==> 196,65 lb
    Bodyfat stimated ==> 23 %
    Waist ==> 102 cm.

Initial Pics ==> Taken this morning, will post tomorrow

Originally Posted by forlan View Post
    Init Weight ==> 89,2 kg ==> 196,65 lb
    Bodyfat stimated ==> 23 %
    Waist ==> 102 cm.

Initial Pics ==> Taken this morning, will post tomorrow
    Make sure you PM NitrogenWidget...
    ^^Former 300+lb crew^^

Started 320 Lbs.
    Goal 185 Lbs.

TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good morning folks. Get used to seeing my ugly name in this thread. I'll post a lot in here, so get used to it.

I think last thread, I have over 200 posts in it. LOL

Ate really well this weekend. Yesterday, was able to drop my calories back to about 1600 after eating about 2100 the entire week last week. I was trying carb cycling, but it only seem to cycle my weight, haha.

Anywho - cracked the 200's today. First time in 10-11 years I've weighed <210 lbs.

About to hit the gym soon. Going to work chest and back today. I hope everyone is doing well and motivated for this comp! I hope to have some serious results in 12 weeks.
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget

Meteorite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meteorite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meteorite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meteorite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meteorite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meteorite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meteorite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meteorite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meteorite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meteorite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meteorite is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm in! (: PM'd

My weight this morning was 133.

I'm losing 4 inches from my waist. That's my goal!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TelusLob View Post
    Good morning folks. Get used to seeing my ugly name in this thread. I'll post a lot in here, so get used to it.

I think last thread, I have over 200 posts in it. LOL

Ate really well this weekend. Yesterday, was able to drop my calories back to about 1600 after eating about 2100 the entire week last week. I was trying carb cycling, but it only seem to cycle my weight, haha.

Anywho - cracked the 200's today. First time in 10-11 years I've weighed <210 lbs.

About to hit the gym soon. Going to work chest and back today. I hope everyone is doing well and motivated for this comp! I hope to have some serious results in 12 weeks.
    Don't worry, I'll probably rival your post count on the weekdays. lol

Congrats on cracking the 200's. That's a HUGE milemarker... Stoked for ya'.
    ^^Former 300+lb crew^^

Started 320 Lbs.
    Goal 185 Lbs.

TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by changingmymind View Post
    okie dokie, i have pmed my start weight and got new shoes and have my plan.

I am going to set a huge goal for myself i want to lose 42 lbs. by August 1, 2011. That will be 14ish lbs a month and i believe i can lost 20 this month with some serious focus and determination and then 15 for the month of June and then 7 lbs the last month. I will be happy with 36 lbs but want to give myself something to push for.

Knowing my body and how it takes to weight loss as i do especially when i start cardio and lifting, it should work that way since i am just starting to get serious. Yes i know its a big goal but i a a big girl lol and will lose faster now in the beginning so i want to focus and dedicate myself to some big numbers now and so i will expect them to taper off as i lose. My future goals won't be so high.

Good luck everyone!!

changing
    What does your diet look like? Calories and macro break down?
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget

lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CorruptSilence View Post
    Don't worry, I'll probably rival your post count on the weekdays. lol

Congrats on cracking the 200's. That's a HUGE milemarker... Stoked for ya'.
    While I don't think I'll be anywhere near 200 posts, I'll probably be up there! I have a lot of spare time at work right now, slow season!
    ***IIFYM Crew***
    ***Canadian Crew***
    ***100Lbs+ Lost Club***
    ***Ex-300 LBS Club***

Resident Pedal Masher robbie_vlad's Avatar
    robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Broke 170lbs today (169.8lbs)!
    Is breá liom mo eagla.

stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im about to go in for another hour and 22 minute session on the treadmill. I decided i am gooing to do cardio 4 times a week 250 calories each session. I also decided im going to do it fasted so i can keep my body carbed up as much as possible. I will end up going to the gym once a day once for cardio 4 times a week and once to lift weights 3 times a week and then eat. I figure thats the best senerio to do to rebuild after lifting too.
    Last edited by stingray72; 05-02-2011 at 10:03 AM.
    Why do I do this weightlifting thing for the last 34 years with all its ups and downs life has handed me? Because each time I came back stronger. NEVER GIVE UP. Gym life is about more than muscles getting bigger and weights going up. Its wisdom discipline dedication humility you name it.

DUDE!!! I just realized that this comp. ends two weeks before CrazyHumpy and I's brother that we haven't seen in about 4 years comes to visit. Motivation boost x1,000%!!! It's go time...
    ^^Former 300+lb crew^^

Started 320 Lbs.
    Goal 185 Lbs.

svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello,

Today is Monday May 2, and I'd like to participate if I may.

My starting weight this morning is 297.2 lbs. My goal is 275 by August 17th. I'll be following along with the thread either way.

Thanks,

Stan

OK. The "rules" this isn't really a "competition" but a great way to help keep you on track for your weight loss goals.

The Feb 1st to May 1st thread was a great place for everyone to share experiances, recipies, workouts, ideas ect. that they discovered or are using to loose weight.

I enjoyed that aspect of the thread. I'd like to keep it going.

All I need is a PM with the header "weigh in" on Sunday May 1st & sometime Monday while i'm "working hard" lol! i'll post the spreadsheet with everyone's name on it.

It's gonna suck with sunday morning being the weigh in day but I know it's going to be on my brain every weekend & remind me that moderation is key.

I'll update the spreadsheet monday's & post it.

EDIT: NO PICS NEEDED! THAT IS WHAT BODYSPACE IS FOR.
    Don't give up. Keep fighting. Fight every day. When you get knocked down, get back up. You can do it. You will do it. There is no other way.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Iam918 View Post
    ^ May want to state what time zone you're in so they know which noon to get it to you by.
    Eh, I just want avoid having to add new names during the week & having to repost things.
    I might just provide a link to a read only google apps spread sheet since this is going to be one big sheet to post.

Got a bunch more PM's this morning. Probably close to 100 people now!

It's that time of year though isn't it. lol
    ^^Former 300+lb crew^^

Started 320 Lbs.
    Goal 185 Lbs.

mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TelusLob View Post
    Congrats! At the rate you're going, 12 weeks will have you near competition ready.

Originally Posted by CorruptSilence View Post
    DUDE!!! I just realized that this comp. ends two weeks before CrazyHumpy and I's brother that we haven't seen in about 4 years comes to visit. Motivation boost x1,000%!!! It's go time...
    Excellent source of motivation (and yup, this thread is FULL of all sorts of motivation!).

Whoa! That's a lot! I think a link would be more than fine (thanks!).
    Kristin "Never mind your failures today...get back on that horse and RIDE!"
    The scale does not own me. :)

Nov 1 - Feb 1 NitroComp (Goal: 17% body fat--IT WILL BE MINE!!!)
    11/1: 128 | 11/8: 131.5 | 11/15: 129 | 11/23: 132 |11/29: 131
    12/6: 133 (WTF am I doing????) | 12/13: 132.5 | 12/20 | 12/27: 137 (damage control needed proto!) 1/3: 140.5 | 1/10: 133.5 | 1/17 | 1/20 | 1/27
    Sept - Jan OBF Comp (Goal-high teen body fat, bigger muscles: Big fat fail, but moving on).