Registered User NeverBackDown92's Avatar
    NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

APS Creatine Nitrate VS. C-Bol

I was wandering which one had more creatine nitrate in it per bottle... i mean both have 50 servings per bottle and a proprietary blend of 3000 mg of creatines for cbol and 3000 mg for aps. both of them have creatine nitrate listed on the top of their 2 other ingrediants... but which one has more... im trying to figure this out as im not getting these for the other ingrediants, im getting it for the creatine nitrate
    Universal Animal Rage
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey
    Allmax Nutrition Quick Mass Loaded

NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok so i just found out aps creatine nitrate is 1.5 grams of creatine nitrate per serving. now how much is in cbol per serving
    Universal Animal Rage

GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NeverBackDown92 View Post
    ok so i just found out aps creatine nitrate is 1.5 grams of creatine nitrate per serving. now how much is in cbol per serving
    1 gram of creatine nitrate in C-Bol

im not going to get either of them then. cellucor c4 is better, it has 1 gram per scoop and i can get the 60 servings for 31$... im trying animal rage in a few days as i ordered one, if i decide i like the effect of creatine nitrate better for pw, i will go with c4 over rage and aps creatinen nitrate and cbol as c4 also has beta alanine that works well with creatine and its not heavily stimmed but it is stimmed for energy its gunna be a tough decision i think between rage and c4 as c4 has blown every other pre workout i have tried away and ive heard nothing but good things about rages mental focus capabilites. ima rep you for answering my question man
    Universal Animal Rage

GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Honestly, pump-bol is one of the best on the market right now so you could be making a mistake if you dont try that. Its currently on sale to at a mere $29.99.

Dont knock until you try!

It also has other ingredients other beta-alanine nitrate that enhance its effectiveness.

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by GBROS View Post
    Honestly, pump-bol is one of the best on the market right now so you could be making a mistake if you dont try that. Its currently on sale to at a mere $29.99.

Dont knock until you try!

It also has other ingredients other beta-alanine nitrate that enhance its effectiveness.
    I love P-Bol and even more when stacked with Ultima!

Thermolife and Omega have gotten so much of my money these past couple years... sheesh.

Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    I love P-Bol and even more when stacked with Ultima!

Thermolife and Omega have gotten so much of my money these past couple years... sheesh.
    Same here! I seriously dont know how anything could top that stack! Also find the flavour is absolutely out of this world when you mix both of them too.

I just cannot wait for you guys to launch strive either. Then i'll have my pre and intra all sorted for years to come

You guys along with Thermo and Biotivia have my full respect not just for the prop-blends but the actual quality of the products you have.

On another note, months back my big bro stole 2 unopened pump-bols and a tub of Ultima from me

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)

Don't knock until you try!

Well said, here is more unbiased feedback http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130813533 but dont let Pump-bol overshadow Cbol.

As far as which Creatine Nitrate product is better, I'm not going to get into that...instead I will go over a little some of the overlooked ingrediants in Cbol, since Cbol is NOT a Creatine Nitrate product, but a complete Creatine Nitrate formula. Also keep in mind, the bottle is 300 caps, you only need 6 caps for pre-workout which is a whopping 50 servings.

So Cbol has Creatine Nitrate, enough said.
    Each and every other ingredient added in Cbol has a purpose, let me explain very shortly...

Orotic Acid: increases glycogen synthesis, forms UDP-Glucose which is a extreme high energy compound, increases oxygen consumption and also increases respiration and cardiac contractions while your resting.

Magnesium Gluconate: Essential mineral, promotes muscle relaxation and muscle protein synthesis. Prevents cramping when training (soccer players, endurance athletes, hello!) which in turn helps prevent injury. Also has well established ergogenic and performance history, we use the most bio-available form of Magnesium in the form of Gluconate.

Ascorbic Acid: Helps counter free radicals that are formed by nitrate containing products, also helps prevent tolerance to nitrates.

N-Acetyl-Cysteine: Antioxidant, also helps prevent nitrate tolerance, well know ergogenic aid to help combat stress. Maximizes NO production by replenishing Glutathione levels and maintaining levels. Basically Creatine Nitrate works more effectively with NAC.

Folic Acid: Regenerates compounds to help body produce more of its own NO, and is also another contributor in Cbol to help prevent nitrate tolerance.

Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HLC), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Thiamine (Thiamin HCL): B-Complex for promoting a healthy nervous and cardiovascular system.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would probably go for the cheaper one and pick up some MCC capsules to go with it. Tolerance isn't an issue, so don't be fooled into thinking you need additional ingredients.

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Same here! I seriously dont know how anything could top that stack! Also find the flavour is absolutely out of this world when you mix both of them too.

I just cannot wait for you guys to launch strive either. Then i'll have my pre and intra all sorted for years to come

You guys along with Thermo and Biotivia have my full respect not just for the prop-blends but the actual quality of the products you have.

On another note, months back my big bro stole 2 unopened pump-bols and a tub of Ultima from me
    Strive will deliver!

Thanks btw. It's def. not the common or easy thing to do. You list doses and you face criticism on dosing, but you're held accountable and honest to the consumers. They can actually know how much of each ingredient they are getting and if needed they can add extra as they see fit. I can only imagine how some formulas would look if they were de-prop'ed so to speak. It could be quite funny actually seeing the sprinkled stuff.

You need to hit the weights and get that big bro of yours!

I'll do a log of it when its available here in UK.

It baffles why people would choose to attack a company for full disclosure. Personally, its the most honest thing a company could ever do. Those companies are who'd get my money.

My bro will still kill me haha

xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NeverBackDown92 View Post
    im not going to get either of them then. cellucor c4 is better, it has 1 gram per scoop and i can get the 60 servings for 31$...
    did you ever pass a math class?

If APS creatine nitrate contains 1.5g/serving with 50 servings @ $30.00

that means you get 75g of CN for $30.

if C4 has 1g of CN per serving at 60 servings for $31

that means you get 60g of CN for $31.

C4 is underdosed on BA anyway. Unless youre doubling your dose, in which case youre doubling your cost.
    Budget Workout Equipment crew

Titan HD rack
    Cap OB-86 Barbell
    Eleiko Calibrated bumpers (but who was budget?)

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by manofmany View Post
    I would probably go for the cheaper one and pick up some MCC capsules to go with it. Tolerance isn't an issue, so don't be fooled into thinking you need additional ingredients.
    IMO, it's not a question of whether or not they are necessary but it comes down to what you get when you buy the product. When you buy C-BOL you get more than just creatine and vitamin C, so the product is worth more than the other.

1.5g of creatine nitrate could lead to excessive headaches, lots of people get them off of just 100mg of nitrates. 1.5g of creatine nitrate would have around 450mg of nitrates and would be a problem for many people.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tolerance isn't an issue
    To my knowledge [not agreeing or disagreeing with your opinion of nitrate tolerance], there are no studies evaluating the topic of potential nitrate tolerance as a result of daily consumption of nitrate salts [in some cases, multiple dosings] in addition to dietary nitrate intake, so in my opinion, there is no clear-cut answer. Rather be safe than sorry.

so don't be fooled into thinking you need additional ingredients.
    Fooled? the addition of antioxidant nutraceuticals will diminish any potential of nitrate/nitrite/peroxynitrite/iNOS/nNOS-mediated pro-oxidant damage. Well worth it to me.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kfairhurst View Post

1.5g of creatine nitrate could lead to excessive headaches, lots of people get them off of just 100mg of nitrates. 1.5g of creatine nitrate would have around 450mg of nitrates and would be a problem for many people.
    if that was the case wouldnt the recommended 2 doses of c-bol/day lead to excessive headaches as well?

That would be 600mg of nitrates between pre- and post-w/o

edit: Ive taken both C-Bol and I'm currently on APS. With both products I only dose once a day, I did not feel or log a difference between the two products.

edit2: this is assuming there is 1g of CN in c-bol. which by the prop blend it must be AT LEAST 1g of CN in the blend.

Titan HD rack
    Cap OB-86 Barbell

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xjdesertfox View Post
    if that was the case wouldnt the recommended 2 doses of c-bol/day lead to excessive headaches as well?

edit: Ive taken both C-Bol and I'm currently on APS. With both products I only dose once a day, I did not feel or log a difference between the two products.
    From experience I can tell you there is a different between taking alot of nitrates together vs. spreading them apart an hour or so. For example 6 caps Cbol + 1 scoop Powershock within kills my head (tried several times) but separated by 45 minutes I have no ill effect at all. After a month or 2 of using nitrate products taking both together dont effect me at all (in a negative way).

The headache issue may vary from person to person, and I feel that I build tolerance with consumption. I can only share anecdotal experience here, but what may effect me may effect others differently. Some people (scarce) have gotten bad headaches just from 1 6 cap dose Cbol or 1 scoop Pump-bol. Everybody is just different.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    From experience I can tell you there is a different between taking alot of nitrates together vs. spreading them apart an hour or so. For example 6 caps Cbol + 1 scoop Powershock within kills my head (tried several times) but separated by 45 minutes I have no ill effect at all. After a month or 2 of using nitrate products taking both together dont effect me at all (in a negative way).

The headache issue may vary from person to person, and I feel that I build tolerance with consumption. I can only share anecdotal experience here, but what may effect me may effect others differently. Some people (scarce) have gotten bad headaches just from 1 6 cap dose Cbol or 1 scoop Pump-bol. Everybody is just different.
    Fair enough, I got a headache with my first dose of c-bol, never had one since then.

Titan HD rack
    Cap OB-86 Barbell

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    To my knowledge [not agreeing or disagreeing with your opinion of nitrate tolerance], there are no studies evaluating the topic of potential nitrate tolerance as a result of daily consumption of nitrate salts [in some cases, multiple dosings] in addition to dietary nitrate intake, so in my opinion, there is no clear-cut answer. Rather be safe than sorry.

Fooled? the addition of antioxidant nutraceuticals will diminish any potential of nitrate/nitrite/peroxynitrite/iNOS/nNOS-mediated pro-oxidant damage. Well worth it to me.
    Agreed on all accounts!

Originally Posted by xjdesertfox View Post

edit2: this is assuming there is 1g of CN in c-bol. which by the prop blend it must be AT LEAST 1g of CN in the blend.
    There is 1g of CN per serving of C-BOL.

The suggested dose is also to be split up, which makes a very large difference. It's all about the amount you consume in a given time period. We recommend 30 minutes prior to workout, and an hour post workout. Thats spread over at least 2 hours, and presumably 3.

manuelthebeast is not very helpful. (-500) manuelthebeast is not very helpful. (-500) manuelthebeast is not very helpful. (-500) manuelthebeast is not very helpful. (-500) manuelthebeast is not very helpful. (-500) manuelthebeast is not very helpful. (-500) manuelthebeast is not very helpful. (-500) manuelthebeast is not very helpful. (-500) manuelthebeast is not very helpful. (-500) manuelthebeast is not very helpful. (-500) manuelthebeast is not very helpful. (-500)
    APS CREATINE NITRATE IS GLUTEN FREE? THE ALLERGENs?