MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Mini Ramano Cheese Tostadas

You can either make this like a tostada (easier) or into a bowl like you would get a taco salad.

The tostada is a ramano crisp. I was watching the food network and seen them making these so i thought it would make a great base, or snack for ketoers.

Take about 8-12 grams of any HARD shredded cheese (i used romano) and spread to a thin layer in a circle on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake for 350 degrees for 4-6 minutes, or until the edges start to brown. Remove from the oven and let cool.

If you want to make them into bowls, find a mold such as a small glass or condiment bowl and lay the crisp over the bottom end of the mold and form it to the desired curvature.

Layer with desired toppings. I used 90/10 ground beef seasoned with paprika, chili powder, salt, pepper, and onion powder, lettuce, shredded cheddar, and sour cream. enjoy.
    Attached Images

greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Sounds... So... Good...

Originally Posted by MHSETRadTech View Post
    You can either make this like a tostada (easier) or into a bowl like you would get a taco salad.

The tostada is a ramano crisp. I was watching the food network and seen them making these so i thought it would make a great base, or snack for ketoers.

Take about 8-12 grams of any HARD shredded cheese (i used romano) and spread to a thin layer in a circle on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake for 350 degrees for 4-6 minutes, or until the edges start to brown. Remove from the oven and let cool.

If you want to make them into bowls, find a mold such as a small glass or condiment bowl and lay the crisp over the bottom end of the mold and form it to the desired curvature.

Layer with desired toppings. I used 90/10 ground beef seasoned with paprika, chili powder, salt, pepper, and onion powder, lettuce, shredded cheddar, and sour cream. enjoy.
    I can't wait to try this...
    Is mozzerella a "hard" cheese? IDK cheese that well
    *"Obession is just a word the lazy try to call the dedicated"*--not mine, but a great quote!

Protein is to diets what black is to fashion: It makes everyone thinner." -- Lou Schuler

~A WOMAN'S PLACE IS IN THE WEIGHT ROOM!~

MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mozzerella is too soft, ramano, parmesan, parmigiano reggiano, basically cheese that you can grate without it sticking to the grater.