thecage80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecage80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecage80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecage80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecage80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecage80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecage80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecage80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecage80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecage80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecage80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Painting your Power Rack

I read somewhere that some people's power rack's paint is easily chipped or scratched. Is it possible to paint the power rack (powertec)? IF so, what kind?

f8ll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f8ll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f8ll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f8ll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f8ll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f8ll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f8ll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f8ll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f8ll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f8ll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f8ll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should be able to paint any rack. Its just painting metal. Rustoleum is supposed to be good for that.

I wouldn't worry about the chips or scratches though, they don't affect anything other than looks and you are still going to get them after your paint it.

twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I also recommend rustoleum for painting, it's as tough a paint as any. I've had good luck with it over the years. But if you are repainting for looks, I'm not sure that I'd bother because eventually you'll get more chips anyway.

Don't call them chips, call them character ).

Good Luck.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()