Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Registered Hypochondriac ArchangelDante's Avatar
    ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hawk420 View Post
    lol wut?

Look brah you dont have MS. I think you should go to a Psych and get some anti-anxiety meds prescribed. Im not saying youre crazy or anything but once your anxiety is treated itll open up a whole new world.
    some days i'm perfectly fine and i think the same thing. other days i start freakin. i already have a psych appointment set up and the anxiety meds my doctor gave me have helped some. thx for the advice. repped

hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ive got ulcerative colitis, could taking hgh make it worse? ive heard of people with uc and crohns using it and it made them feel better but i just want to know if there is a chance it could worsen the colitis
    * ulcerative colitis crew *

***Irish Misc Crew***

hawk420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawk420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawk420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawk420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawk420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawk420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawk420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawk420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawk420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawk420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawk420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hennessy88 View Post
    ive got ulcerative colitis, could taking hgh make it worse? ive heard of people with uc and crohns using it and it made them feel better but i just want to know if there is a chance it could worsen the colitis
    ill check if theres any research on that brah gimme 5 mins

monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey op when i take dump theres fresh blood on the stool and when i wipe..its been going on for a while and went to the doctors and they stuck a thing up my butt and said i have some small cuts...that was like a year ago but it still persists sometimes. what to do and can you devleop some kind of cancer this way??? and also what are the symptoms of kidney stones?? thanks

Professional Miscer Strengthftw's Avatar
    Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm 99% sure I have cold urticaria and just recently exercise urticaria

Will this affect me forever?

How effective are anti histamines, because they sho am expensive and don't want to take them the rest of my life

I can avoid the cold, but not all the time and the red welts get really itchy and annoying.

Any suggestions? Would it be a waste to go to the doctor?
    o

hawk420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawk420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawk420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawk420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawk420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawk420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawk420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawk420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawk420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawk420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawk420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hennessy88 View Post
    Theres some prelimnary reaserach showing it does help. I'm not endorsing taking it though as it may not be legal yet. It shouldn't worsen it though

Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So how does becoming a doctor work in australia? You go to med school straight out of high school, without needing a bachelors? Reason I ask is because it says you're 22 yet in you're final year of medical school.

EDIT: Also wanna ask a question actually. My grandpa is 87 years old and was recently diagnosed with cancer. He's also showing what I would assume are symptoms of dementia. He's completely incoherent, has no idea what's going on... he's basically completely off his rocker. The only thing is he was very sharp and had none of this before finding out about the cancer. They both came on the same exact time. As far as I'm aware cancer usually doesn't bring dementia with it. Is it possible he has something that mimics the signs of dementia due to the anxiety of the cancer or something?
    "Adversity reveals genius, prosperity conceals it."

Think about what you want in life. Then ask yourself what you're doing to achieve it.

my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. is it normal to have one arm stronger than the other? im right handed and my right arm is a bit stronger than my left one, are they supposed to be equal in terms in strength? my right arm is bigger than my left as well even tho ive ALWAYS trained both of them. my left pec is larger than my right one even tho ive ALWAYS trained both of them. is this normal? i dont understand how one is bigger than the other when i train both of them equally.

2. i possibly have a herniated disc/sciatica, its not THAT bad, but will this go away on its own? ive had it for about a year now and ive dropped pretty much all my lower body workouts which is pretty much squats and deadlifts. the pain has stayed the same with slight to a little improvement. does it heal on its own or do i have to stretch it out and strengthen my lower back as well?
    Why the misc thinks all women are cheating whores
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133661021

If you sleep with a taken girl, you condone cheating
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170015893

monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000)
    oh **** i have sciatica too for like 4 yrs..feels bad man if i run 2 miles my left leg goes numb...do i need surgery to fix this??

Pick up, put down, repeat Menark's Avatar
    Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I dont fap atleast every second day my vas deferens gets enlarged and if I dont empty it the pain becomes almost unberable.
    WTF is going on?

Originally Posted by monkeymanuw View Post
    hey op when i take dump theres fresh blood on the stool and when i wipe..its been going on for a while and went to the doctors and they stuck a thing up my butt and said i have some small cuts...that was like a year ago but it still persists sometimes. what to do and can you devleop some kind of cancer this way??? and also what are the symptoms of kidney stones?? thanks
    You wont develop cancer that way bro. If the blood is fresh then its usually not a major problem (blood from further up the colon is partially digested and hence blackish). You can go for another checkup jsut to be sure if you want. Is the blood splattering over the toilet bowl? Is it mixed in with the stools? Or does it just rest on top of the stools?

Originally Posted by Strengthftw View Post
    I'm 99% sure I have cold urticaria and just recently exercise urticaria

Will this affect me forever?

How effective are anti histamines, because they sho am expensive and don't want to take them the rest of my life

I can avoid the cold, but not all the time and the red welts get really itchy and annoying.

Any suggestions? Would it be a waste to go to the doctor?
    Anti-histamines should help. Urticaria is due to histamine so you should give it a shot to see how your body reacts to it. Urticaria is annoying but it wont kill you so if you can tolerate it its nothing to stress about.

Originally Posted by Cell-Tech View Post
    So how does becoming a doctor work in australia? You go to med school straight out of high school, without needing a bachelors? Reason I ask is because it says you're 22 yet in you're final year of medical school.
    yeh brah we do year 12 and then we sit a logic exam. Basically involves picking out shapes and **** like that. We also have to do an interview. They weight our yr 12 result, the interview and the logic exam equally.

Since this yaer they stopped undergraduat entry and now you have to do a bachelors so I was lucky haha.

Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000)

yeh brah we do year 12 and then we sit a logic exam. Basically involves picking out shapes and **** like that. We also have to do an interview. They weight our yr 12 result, the interview and the logic exam equally.

Since this yaer they stopped undergraduat entry and now you have to do a bachelors so I was lucky haha.
    Damn. You basically knocked a whole 4 years off the process any american would have to do to become a doctor. That's awesome as hell for you.

Can you take a look at my edit brah?

Think about what you want in life. Then ask yourself what you're doing to achieve it.

EDIT: Also wanna ask a question actually. My grandpa is 87 years old and was recently diagnosed with cancer. He's also showing what I would assume are symptoms of dementia. He's completely incoherent, has no idea what's going on... he's basically completely off his rocker. The only thing is he was very sharp and had none of this before finding out about the cancer. They both came on the same exact time. As far as I'm aware cancer usually doesn't bring dementia with it. Is it possible he has something that mimics the signs of dementia due to the anxiety of the cancer or something?
    Its not dementia brah its called delirium you can google it. Dementia has a very slow onset. The Delirium can be due to the medication hes taking or it could be due to the cancer itself. Is he terminal or is there a chance of cure? If there is a chance of cure just be aware that delirium is completely reversible.

Originally Posted by my.self View Post
    1. is it normal to have one arm stronger than the other? im right handed and my right arm is a bit stronger than my left one, are they supposed to be equal in terms in strength? my right arm is bigger than my left as well even tho ive ALWAYS trained both of them. my left pec is larger than my right one even tho ive ALWAYS trained both of them. is this normal? i dont understand how one is bigger than the other when i train both of them equally.

2. i possibly have a herniated disc/sciatica, its not THAT bad, but will this go away on its own? ive had it for about a year now and ive dropped pretty much all my lower body workouts which is pretty much squats and deadlifts. the pain has stayed the same with slight to a little improvement. does it heal on its own or do i have to stretch it out and strengthen my lower back as well?
    LOL happens to me too. My right arm is larger and my left pec is larger (because the right pec doesnt have to work as hard due to my wow strong arms). ****s normal brah. When u become massive u wont be able to tell the difference much.

If u have a herniated disc it usually does go away in about 6 weeks. That being said I have had a slipped disc for 2 years lol. The key is to stretch ur hamstrings. Are u felxible? if not do some yoga bro itll fix it. Do u get tingling in ur legs? Sterngething your lower back and abs will help it a lot as well.

If you want to see if u really have a slipped disc do what is called a "straight leg raising test" google it for pics.

Originally Posted by monkeymanuw View Post
    oh **** i have sciatica too for like 4 yrs..feels bad man if i run 2 miles my left leg goes numb...do i need surgery to fix this??
    Hmm if your legs are going numb thats not the best sign. Why are u running? Have you tried resting your legs bro? Just let it heal? Sometimes you can get cortisone injections to help the pain and tingling. If you give me more details I can help more

Originally Posted by Menark View Post
    If I dont fap atleast every second day my vas deferens gets enlarged and if I dont empty it the pain becomes almost unberable.
    WTF is going on?

Sorry brah no idea about that. It doesn't sound normal though. I can't give advice on something I dont know sorry

Its not dementia brah its called delirium you can google it. Dementia has a very slow onset. The Delirium can be due to the medication hes taking or it could be due to the cancer itself. Is he terminal or is there a chance of cure? If there is a chance of cure just be aware that delirium is completely reversible.
    He's not terminal. Hopefully he'll beat it. I'll have to look into that term... thanks man repped.

He's not terminal. Hopefully he'll beat it. I'll have to look into that term... thanks man repped.
    Hope he beats it bro. Thanks for the reps.

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution HmmMaybeLater's Avatar
    HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tsudo View Post
    Treatment for the headaches? I'm on nortryptaline right now, but there are no good abortives for me. Imitrex makes my body, jaw, muscles, arteries, veins, all ache. Headache or full body ache? Most of the triptans do that, aside from not working on the headache themselves. Now I've got olanzapine which I'm not even going to bother with after reading the experiences on it. I also have axert, but since it's weaker than the imitrex, we'll see how well that works. I'm just looking for a better abortive medication. I've been to PM and they said get a neurologist...I can handle the little headaches each day, but the bad ones I don't enjoy.
    Hmm you might not being having migraines per say if the imitrex does that to you. Can you describe your headache and anything that brings it on or triggers it. Ive dealt with strange headaches for a few years now and have been through many medications, so Ill try my best to help
    GT: Hmm Maybe Later (Xbox 360)

RON PAUL 2012

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Florida Gators Crew ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂
    ~Kings Age Crew~
    JTV CREW
    ΣAE
    Jacksonville Jaguars Crew
    ♋ Raw Dog Crew ♋

Originally Posted by HmmMaybeLater View Post
    Hmm you might not being having migraines per say if the imitrex does that to you. Can you describe your headache and anything that brings it on or triggers it. Ive dealt with strange headaches for a few years now and have been through many medications, so Ill try my best to help
    Hey brah are you the guy with hypochondriasis? hows it going lately?

my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

LOL happens to me too. My right arm is larger and my left pec is larger (because the right pec doesnt have to work as hard due to my wow strong arms). ****s normal brah. When u become massive u wont be able to tell the difference much.

If u have a herniated disc it usually does go away in about 6 weeks. That being said I have had a slipped disc for 2 years lol. The key is to stretch ur hamstrings. Are u felxible? if not do some yoga bro itll fix it. Do u get tingling in ur legs? Sterngething your lower back and abs will help it a lot as well.

If you want to see if u really have a slipped disc do what is called a "straight leg raising test" google it for pics.

lol thanks, and no i wouldnt consider myself that flexible. it kinda hurts a bit to stretch out my hamstring in my left leg, srs. also, i do get a tingling feeling occasionally. however, i can make it tingle a lot to the point where its almost numb by doing certain glute stretches and holding it there for a while. is this a bad thing? or is it good? and currently im using the hyper extension machine for my lower back. i gotta do like 15 to 20 reps tho to actually feel a burn lol, and on my last rep i hold it there for as long as i can.

also...

recently this whole week a little bit of pee always comes out after put my pants back on. its really strange, its like i think im done peeing, which im sure i would know when im done, but then after i put my pants back on, a few droplets come out and it makes me rage. i have to shake it for like a 1 minute straight to get it every last drop out, super annoying. it happened before too, but it went away rather quickly. and no uti either since im a virgin and i got a urine test about 3 weeks ago and my urine was fine.

FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FeralBeast View Post
    when I try and sleep at night, my pulse keeps me awake.
    srs.
    I can feel/hear my heart beating in my temple when I lay my head on my pillow

it's annoying as fuk cuzz
    wut do?
    Have u got high blood pressure? Ever been checked for it? Ever been screened for things like thyroid disease or anaemia? Do u ever suffer from anxiety? When you feel your pulse is it particularly fast?
    Anaemia is lack of blood right?
    if so, I was anaemic a couple years back, doctor just recommended that I take iron pills
    ..don't know if I'm still anaemic..

also, don't know about my blood pressure either, but my dad has high blood pressure

fuk...now I'm worried.
    *** Disregard neutrons and electrons, acquire protons crew ***
    *** No Hymen No Diamond crew ***

lol thanks, and no i wouldnt consider myself that flexible. it kinda hurts a bit to stretch out my hamstring in my left leg, srs. also, i do get a tingling feeling occasionally. however, i can make it tingle a lot to the point where its almost numb by doing certain glute stretches and holding it there for a while. is this a bad thing? or is it good? and currently im using the hyper extension machine for my lower back. i gotta do like 15 to 20 reps tho to actually feel a burn lol, and on my last rep i hold it there for as long as i can.

also...

recently this whole week a little bit of pee always comes out after put my pants back on. its really strange, its like i think im done peeing, which im sure i would know when im done, but then after i put my pants back on, a few droplets come out and it makes me rage. i have to shake it for like a 1 minute straight to get it every last drop out, super annoying. it happened before too, but it went away rather quickly. and no uti either since im a virgin and i got a urine test about 3 weeks ago and my urine was fine.
    Your legs shouldnt be going numb brah. Did you try the straight leg raising test?. Make sure the hyperextensions arent hurting your back either. I suggest going to a doctor, get an MRI done so they can see the prolapse. That way your doctor can tell you whether you need surgery or you can just wait it out. Consider doing yoga as well that should help if you can increase your flexibility.

In terms of your dribbling problem, it shouldnt really be a problem but usually dribbling is seen in prostate problems. Go to your doctor and get him to do a prostate exam to see if its enalrged. Just because it is enlarged doesnt mean its cancer btw, its called BPH (benign prostate hyperplasia)

Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've made a few of these in the past and they have been quite successful.

Free medical advice from a final year medical student.

Disclaimer: All advice is given in good will. Yes I am not a doctor yet but I'm just trying to give some advice on what I've learnt.
    how can i get my doctor to release my records

Originally Posted by FeralBeast View Post
    Anaemia is lack of blood right?
    if so, I was anaemic a couple years back, doctor just recommended that I take iron pills
    ..don't know if I'm still anaemic..

also, don't know about my blood pressure either, but my dad has high blood pressure

fuk...now I'm worried.
    Anaemia is basically an iron deficiency in the blood (lack of haemoglobin). Are you still taking iron pills brah? You want to take them with vit C to increase absorption. Get your BP checked as well. Its nothing at all to be worried about. Its just soemthing that needs investigations. Its not gonna kill you brah. Just go to a doctor get all that stuff checked up and if anything comes up you can take the necessary steps so it doesnt get worse.

Originally Posted by Galvatorex View Post
    how can i get my doctor to release my records
    You mean release your own medical notes to yourself? I think a doctor has to? I think it comes under the right to information act. Is that what you mean?

BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyHeinz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have pain/discomfort in my lower back and sometimes get slight pains running down my legs from it. I've had it probably for the last 2-3 months and it has got slightly better. I keep meaning to go to the docs but haven't had time.

What do you think it is and what do I need to do to get rid of it?

Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000)
    You mean release your own medical notes to yourself? I think a doctor has to? I think it comes under the right to information act. Is that what you mean?
    yes, i keep asking but she wont

Your legs shouldnt be going numb brah. Did you try the straight leg raising test?. Make sure the hyperextensions arent hurting your back either. I suggest going to a doctor, get an MRI done so they can see the prolapse. That way your doctor can tell you whether you need surgery or you can just wait it out. Consider doing yoga as well that should help if you can increase your flexibility.

In terms of your dribbling problem, it shouldnt really be a problem but usually dribbling is seen in prostate problems. Go to your doctor and get him to do a prostate exam to see if its enalrged. Just because it is enlarged doesnt mean its cancer btw, its called BPH (benign prostate hyperplasia)
    ok, now that i think about it, im not sure if it actually goes numb, i think it just feel the tingling sensation much more. like a much more intense tingle or something, its been a while since i did those stretches. and that only occurs if i hold the stretch in that position for a while/long time. and no, the hyper extensions bring no pain. i do them weight less. at most i feel a pump in my lower back and a bunch of blood rushes there like its flexing. no pain tho. i googled the leg test and it actually reminds me that my doctor performed the same thing on me before when i went in for my physical and told him about my leg. he told me to go do PT first and then if that doesnt work, ill take an MRI. i honestly dont think the PT would help much, srs.

dont i have to be flexible to do yoga to begin with? so many of those positions would hurt my leg/hip really bad just by looking at the position the people are in.

if the dribbling goes away on its own will i be ok? it happened before in the past and it just went away on its own. maybe its just another one of those times?

Originally Posted by BobbyHeinz View Post
    I have pain/discomfort in my lower back and sometimes get slight pains running down my legs from it. I've had it probably for the last 2-3 months and it has got slightly better. I keep meaning to go to the docs but haven't had time.

What do you think it is and what do I need to do to get rid of it?
    It may not be a fully slipped disc but could just be slightly herniated. Try to google straight leg raising test and see what that gives you. You should deal with it before it gets worse though.

Originally Posted by Galvatorex View Post
    yes, i keep asking but she wont
    Why do u need it? Im not sure about laws in America but in Australia we have a right to information act in place

ddollar is just really nice. (+1000) ddollar is just really nice. (+1000) ddollar is just really nice. (+1000) ddollar is just really nice. (+1000) ddollar is just really nice. (+1000) ddollar is just really nice. (+1000) ddollar is just really nice. (+1000) ddollar is just really nice. (+1000) ddollar is just really nice. (+1000) ddollar is just really nice. (+1000) ddollar is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think I strained my hip flexor about 2 weeks ago when I was squatting I felt some tightness in my hips bit after my warmup sets it went away. Then last week when deadlifting same thing hips were tight slight pain but after warning up it was gone and zero pain afterwards. Then on Monday I was doing legs did a long warm up prior to starting in hopes that the pain would not even start it didn't work felt discomfort in left hip the whole workout this time and now my left hip hurts even while out of the gym the pain is not at all severe but definitely alarming. What should I do for it? Btw typing on phone can't proof read post.

It may not be a fully slipped disc but could just be slightly herniated. Try to google straight leg raising test and see what that gives you. You should deal with it before it gets worse though.

Why do u need it? Im not sure about laws in America but in Australia we have a right to information act in place
    because I want to see a pain doctor im going to pay for who is out of town and I need to send them my records relating to my back problems.

i may just kill her if she dont give em to me and put her body in a kitchen

ok, now that i think about it, im not sure if it actually goes numb, i think it just feel the tingling sensation much more. like a much more intense tingle or something, its been a while since i did those stretches. and that only occurs if i hold the stretch in that position for a while/long time. and no, the hyper extensions bring no pain. i do them weight less. at most i feel a pump in my lower back and a bunch of blood rushes there like its flexing. no pain tho. i googled the leg test and it actually reminds me that my doctor performed the same thing on me before when i went in for my physical and told him about my leg. he told me to go do PT first and then if that doesnt work, ill take an MRI. i honestly dont think the PT would help much, srs.

dont i have to be flexible to do yoga to begin with? so many of those positions would hurt my leg/hip really bad just by looking at the position the people are in.

if the dribbling goes away on its own will i be ok? it happened before in the past and it just went away on its own. maybe its just another one of those times?
    Your leg doesnt sound that bad to be honest. The physio was to help you with stretching your hamstrings. Maybe give it a shot? You dont have to be flexible for yoga they make you more flexible. Try to do something called Bikram Yoga. They do it in a heated room so that you get more flexibility.

With the dribbling maybe wait a week. If it goes away you're good. I would show a doctor if you still have it in a week. These problems are easily fixed and u might as well not risk it