Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "lab-pit bull mix"

so equal chances it wanted to lick the officer as bite him.
    “The Misc. is a stone-faced Uncle Sam with Popeye’s forearms and a cocked pistol in each hand. It’s a screeching bald eagle with a foreign Bad Thing in its talons. It’s everything that defines America’s bro culture, magnified and weaponized. But it’s deeper than that.“

Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HYDRAE View Post
    "lab-pit bull mix"

FCK i am so raging right now i wanna punch a wall.

seriously **** you OP for posting this ****ing thread. im ****ing pissed

Phenom1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phenom1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phenom1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phenom1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phenom1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phenom1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phenom1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phenom1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phenom1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phenom1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phenom1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How many fuking times has this happened?

xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Candees View Post
    Srs.

Cop told him to get the dog.

Then go get the dog.

He didn't go get the dog.

Dog is dead.
    I suggest you read the article.
    Keeping it within.

wakeupdead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wakeupdead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wakeupdead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wakeupdead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wakeupdead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wakeupdead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wakeupdead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wakeupdead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Four hours after originally posting in this thread.

I'm still raging.

Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wakeupdead View Post
    Four hours after originally posting in this thread.

I'm still raging.
    this, dude if someone pays me I will go kill the cop who killed that dog.

Airfare, a gun, and like 1k cash

*Disclaimer* Not srs

AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HYDRAE View Post
    "lab-pit bull mix"

you mean about a 11 percent chance it would bite the officer according to one of the only legit dog bite statistic sites there is

http://www.atts.org/stats1.html

tested/passed/failed/percent

AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER 772 664 108 86.0%

LABRADOR RETRIEVER 763 704 59 92.3%

Description of the Temperament Test

The ATTS Temperament Test focuses on and measures different aspects of temperament such as stability, shyness, aggressiveness, and friendliness as well as the dog's instinct for protectiveness towards its handler and/or self-preservation in the face of a threat.

The test simulates a casual walk through a park or neighborhood where everyday life situations are encountered. During this walk, the dog experiences visual, auditory and tactile stimuli. Neutral, friendly and threatening situations are encountered, calling into play the dog's ability to distinguish between non-threatening situations and those calling for watchful and protective reactions.

Dogs must be at least 18 months old to enter this test. The test takes about eight to 12 minutes to complete. The dog is on a loose six-foot (6') lead. The handler is not allowed to talk to the dog, give commands, or give corrections.

Failure on any part of the test is recognized when a dog shows:

Unprovoked aggression
    Panic without recovery
    Strong avoidance

The ATTS Temperament Test consists of ten subtests divided into five subcategories:
    Behavior Toward Strangers
    Objective: To measure the dog's reaction to strangers in a non-threatening situation.

Subtest 1: Neutral stranger
    A stranger to the dog approaches the handler, shakes hands with the handler and engages the handler in a brief conversation, ignoring the dog.
    The purpose of this subtest is to evaluate the dog's reaction to passive socialization and the dog's protective instinct.

Subtest 2: Friendly stranger
    A stranger to the dog approaches happily and briskly, is very friendly to the dog and pets the dog.
    The purpose of this subtest is to evaluate the dog's active social skills.
    Reaction to Auditory Stimuli
    Objective: To measure the dog's reaction to auditory stimuli and the dog's investigative behavior.

Subtest 3: Hidden Noise
    The handler/dog team approaches a hidden assistant who rattles a metal bucket filled with rocks and sets this bucket in the path of the team. The handler may encourage the dog to investigate the bucket only when asked to do so. The handler's focus must be on the bucket, not on the dog.
    The purpose of this subtest is to test alertness and curiosity.

Subtest 4: Gunshots
    The handler stops at a designated marker with his/her back towards a well hidden assistant. The assistant fires three shots using a .22 caliber starter pistol (SHOT-PAUSE-SHOT-SHOT).
    The purpose of this subtest is to measure the dog's recovery response to a sudden noise.
    Reaction to Visual Stimulus
    Objective: To measure the dog's reaction to a sudden visual stimulus.

Subtest 5: Umbrella
    The handler/dog team approaches an assistant sitting in a chair holding a closed umbrella parallel to the ground at a 90 degree angle to the approaching team. When the dog is five feet from the assistant, the umbrella is opened. The handler may encourage the dog to investigate the umbrella only when asked to do so. The handler's focus must be on the umbrella, not on the dog.
    Tactile Stimuli
    Objective: To measure the dog's reaction to unusual footing.

Subtest 6: Plastic Footing
    Both the handler and the dog walk the entire length of a 15-foot by 6-foot clear plastic strip.

Subtest 7: Wire Footing
    Only the dog will walk the entire length of a 12-foot by 3-foot unfolded exercise pen.

The purpose of these subtests is to measure the dog's sensitivity to unusual footing, its ability to recover from the fear of unusual footing and to measure its investigative behavior to the unusual footing.
    Self Protective/Aggressive Behavior
    Objective: These tests collectively evaluate the dog's capacity to recognize an unusual situation, its threshold to provocation, its protective instincts, and its propensity to realize when the situation becomes a threat.

Subtest 8: Non-Threatening
    The handler/dog team stops at the designated marker. A weirdly-dressed stranger crosses the path 38 feet in front of the team.
    The purpose of this subtest is to test the dog's alertness to an unusual situation.

Subtest 9: Threatening
    The weird stranger advances 10 feet towards the stationary handler in a threatening manner.
    The purpose of this subtest is to evaluate the dog's ability to recognize when an unusual situation turns into a provocation.

Subtest 10: Aggression
    The weird stranger advances to within 18 feet of the stationary handler in an aggressive manner.
    The purpose of this subtest is to evaluate the dog's protective instincts.

The stranger is never closer than 10 feet from the dog. The handler's 2 foot arm and the 6' lead is added in for a total of 18 feet. Aggression here is checked against the breed standard and the dog's training. A schutzhund trained dog lunging at the stranger is allowed, but if an untrained Siberian husky does the same, it may fail.

At the conclusion of the test, the handler will receive a critique about the dog's performance. Certificate will be mailed within 90 days of the test.

This copyrighted test may not be used in whole or part without the express written consent of the American Temperament Test Society.
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

Current Gym Lifts: 445/305/515
    205 for 2 strict standing OHP

Lift heavy, Eat a ton, Get strong. Phuck everything else

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    America, **** yeah.

Evolutionary cul-de-sac MrFrumble's Avatar
    MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by TheAsianMan View Post
    how can you tell whats attacking and whats not attacking?
    You'd have to be an unthinking zombie loser moron with shtt for brains not to be able to discern the difference between an aggressive dog in the process of coming at you, and a timid dog that is not.

I have read several disgusting & disturbing stories like this from the US now, it's starting to seem to me that the Kops will clutch at any technicality in order just to kill something. How else do you explain it? If I were a Cop, I know I'd have no problems recognizing the difference between someone's pet, and a roid raging, frothing at the mouth attack animal bounding in for the kill.

Genital Warfare Penile_Dementia's Avatar
    Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Disgusting scumbag

Originally Posted by Galvatorex View Post
    This is me right now.

I would kill the cop, and proceed to torture his entire family for as long as I can until they finally died.

MTHER FCKER I WANNA GO FCKING KILL A COP NOW SO BAD!!! FCKING SERIOUSLY

Thats why a cop ever knocks at my door im having a sword right there so i can run him through if things go south, dead fcking serious

NO FCKING ONE HURTS MY DOG NO ONE!
    You are no better than the cop that killed the dog. Maybe even worse.
    Feathered Nether Regions

AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a simple back off the property you are not even suppose to be on and close the gate would have worked
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

Current Gym Lifts: 445/305/515
    205 for 2 strict standing OHP

Lift heavy, Eat a ton, Get strong. Phuck everything else

Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    he "charged" at you?? he was probly gonna jump on you to lick ur ****ing hand or something u piece of sht. hope someone shoots u in the fcking stomach and leaves u laying there for 3 hours while ur family watches, dick.
    AITG ALPHA MALES

godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's one thing shooting the dog, not letting anyone treat it for 3 hours is sick. Taking pleasure in harming animals is actually the mark of a psychopath.
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    "Rustle your opponents jimmies from afar." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Mods - I don't have multiple accounts, asked for old accounts be banned, never had two open at one time.
    Misc - you don't have to rep me back lol, in return no rep begging pls tx

liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FunSize1990 View Post
    America, **** yeah.
    smh...
    Look @ mr. Shrug lift that barbell :)

▪█──────█▪
    . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

iPWNu- Canibus is the goat.
    http://i.imgur.com/EfDUD.png

Disclaimer: I engage in maximum trolling whilst browsing these forums. Anything I say or do cannot be held against me in the court of Law.
    Reps on sight: bob_the_damaja, CCAurora, johnbrah

XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if a police officer shot my dog i would attack them (srs)
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Originally Posted by Penile_Dementia View Post
    Disgusting scumbag

You are no better than the cop that killed the dog. Maybe even worse.
    no, he deserves to die, the dog didnt, and his family is just for the pure fun of it

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thacalikid911 View Post
    lettuce be real tea

family will not care once they get there lump sum of money from the state
    lol i love reds

Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    lol i love reds
    dude i would, if i got the money i would take it to plan a perfect revenge, tie up the cop and make him watch while i torture his family for hours upon hours

Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Someone should be held accountable anytime a warrant is issued for an incorrect address. That's the only way things like this will ever stop.

BRB shooting your dog because I have a warrant.
    BRB shooting your husband because we thought he was a drug dealer.
    ⌨Miscing While Working ¢яєω⌨
    ☆☆☆MISC Firearms ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ⌨Neg Anti Hover Threads ¢яєω⌨

HolyMoly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HolyMoly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HolyMoly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HolyMoly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HolyMoly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HolyMoly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HolyMoly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HolyMoly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HolyMoly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HolyMoly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HolyMoly has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Would beat up cop when off duty, would not care about the consequences.

WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is me right now.

I would kill the cop, and proceed to torture his entire family for as long as I can until they finally died.

MTHER FCKER I WANNA GO FCKING KILL A COP NOW SO BAD!!! FCKING SERIOUSLY

Thats why a cop ever knocks at my door im having a sword right there so i can run him through if things go south, dead fcking serious

NO FCKING ONE HURTS MY DOG NO ONE!
    Come at me tough guy

Answer a door with a sword and prepare your casket

LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's fuking ridiculous. I would have tried to help it but then probably would have got shot as well for not following orders.

Cops are such power tripping *******s.
    How dare you!

Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.

LTC

V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cops are trigger happy *******s

one time in my state they raided they mayor of some town's house and shot his dogs after fedex intercepted a package of weed sent from Arizona to his address. The person who sent it was just going to take the package off the guy's doorstep when it was delivered and the guy had nothing to do with it.

oh yeah, the best part was that the dogs (2 retrievers) were actually RUNNING AWAY from the cops when they shot them.... ****ing sad

Genital Warfare Penile_Dementia's Avatar
    Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no, he deserves to die, the dog didnt, and his family is just for the pure fun of it
    dude i would, if i got the money i would take it to plan a perfect revenge, tie up the cop and make him watch while i torture his family for hours upon hours
    Yep, I was right. You are even more of a scumbag than that cop.

You sound like (but may not be) a very bitter, mentally ill loner. Either way, you're hypocritical scum.
    Feathered Nether Regions

DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    would beat the livin **** out of that cop and paralize him /10

Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol I would keep my emotions under control.

Then go to his house and murder all his pets.
    "If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them"

***Newcastle Brah***

Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Candees View Post
    This is all the cop's fault, but why didn't the red neck go get the dog when the police office told him/her to: "GET THE DOG"?

-"Go get your dog red neck."

-"Oh, he don't bite officer."

-BANG!
    fuk the cop. bottom line is, the resident was on her property, the dog was on their property. the cop came onto their property. f u guys giving cops all the power, i would have straight up told the cop to show a warrant or get the f off my property. period. he had no justification harassing citizens.

now, what would happen if you killed a cop dog? you would be charged with killing a 'human', in terms of killing an officer. you would be burnt at the stake.

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheAsianMan View Post
    how can you tell whats attacking and whats not attacking?
    wat
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thacalikid911 View Post
    lettuce be real tea

family will not care once they get there lump sum of money from the state
    no.

skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The cop wasnt even allowed on the property to begin with, and is claiming self defence? With the work I do, Im allowed to walk on to your property and there is nothing you can do about it, but if your dog bites/attacks me, its my fault. Plain and simple, its the dogs territory, so stay the fukk out if you dont trust the dog.