Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    former 6'2 130lber MaximusPlatypus's Avatar
    MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Vagitarian View Post
    I talked to this one chick for a minute and was about to go dance with her, she said she was waiting for her friends...i lost her as she disappeared with her friends in the crowd, though i think she was down to dance...i'm just saying dude, most chicks are taller than me and when i walk around on campus or whatever and look chicks in the face who walk past me they don't even look at me.
    You're letting it get to your head... who cares how many ppl look at you? '

Not like you can be with more than 1 girl anyways... don't have the mindset that you need to be appealing to everybody

also you talked to 1 girl and she may have been into you

try going out and getting turned down by 8 girls and see how that feels (didnt happen to me.. but one of my buddies who doesnt take himself too seriously had 8 rejections)

Also, remember that clubs are usually always garbage

me and my buddies literally only go out to troll and get lulz

this indirectly also leads to success much of the time...
    -enjoy yourself
    -have fun regardless of outcome
    -girls are drawn to you
    -win all around no matter what happens

pimp7308 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pimp7308 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pimp7308 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pimp7308 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pimp7308 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pimp7308 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pimp7308 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pimp7308 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pimp7308 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pimp7308 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pimp7308 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    disregard females acquire aesthetics op, its almost summer get shredded and go out to a beach im sure if youre shredded ull turn heads and get some pussy
    reps on rc:

rep back 500+ always

Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just came back from the club...didn't even get to dance with a single chick. Dressed well and everything, just got a hair cut today, and was looking decent.

brb ignored by all chicks
    brb chicks are all taller than me
    brb cant even see over peoples shoulders when pushing through the crowd
    brb getting elbowed in the face on accident
    brb haven't even made out with a chick since ex gf 2 years ago
    brb haven't been laid in 2 years
    brb i ****ing give up

Everyone who says height doesn't matter on here is a ****ing liar. It is everything. Being my height is the worst thing in the world. Average male height here is 6'2" and all chicks 5'8"+

At least I am making gains in the gym.
    Did you ever consider that you have a complex because of your height and give off insecure vibes? You probably do not carry yourself with confidence, considering you make posts like this.

Asoda51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asoda51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asoda51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asoda51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asoda51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asoda51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asoda51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asoda51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asoda51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asoda51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asoda51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dont't wait for girls to come to you and as you were told stop making excuses. Go to a club, talk to 30 random chicks and its impossible that smth wont work out. Do it and come back and tell us what happened.

Stop bitching and just do it.

drew_c9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drew_c9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drew_c9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drew_c9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drew_c9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drew_c9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drew_c9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drew_c9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drew_c9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drew_c9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drew_c9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was just at the club too, full of young hot girls. Didnt get a single number. feels fawking bad man.

afflictiondude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afflictiondude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afflictiondude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afflictiondude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afflictiondude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afflictiondude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afflictiondude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afflictiondude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afflictiondude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afflictiondude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afflictiondude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hit those chicken legs a little harder brah.

Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MaximusPlatypus View Post
    You're letting it get to your head... who cares how many ppl look at you? '

Not like you can be with more than 1 girl anyways... don't have the mindset that you need to be appealing to everybody

also you talked to 1 girl and she may have been into you

try going out and getting turned down by 8 girls and see how that feels (didnt happen to me.. but one of my buddies who doesnt take himself too seriously had 8 rejections)

Also, remember that clubs are usually always garbage

me and my buddies literally only go out to troll and get lulz

this indirectly also leads to success much of the time...
    -enjoy yourself
    -have fun regardless of outcome
    -girls are drawn to you
    -win all around no matter what happens
    Fair enough dude. Thanks.

Originally Posted by pimp7308 View Post
    disregard females acquire aesthetics op, its almost summer get shredded and go out to a beach im sure if youre shredded ull turn heads and get some pussy
    Acquiring aesthetics to the best of my abilities...too bad there is no beach around here though.

Originally Posted by Beeewbs View Post
    Did you ever consider that you have a complex because of your height and give off insecure vibes? You probably do not carry yourself with confidence, considering you make posts like this.
    I have thought about it...but I always try and forget about that when I go out, was feeling good about myself tonight at first, but it was downhill from there after seeing 6'2 dudes every where and getting nudged in the face on accident by tall people

Originally Posted by afflictiondude View Post
    Hit those chicken legs a little harder brah.
    Don't have chicken legs.
    MAGA

qPaperTigerp will become famous soon enough. (+50) qPaperTigerp will become famous soon enough. (+50) qPaperTigerp will become famous soon enough. (+50) qPaperTigerp will become famous soon enough. (+50) qPaperTigerp will become famous soon enough. (+50) qPaperTigerp will become famous soon enough. (+50) qPaperTigerp will become famous soon enough. (+50) qPaperTigerp will become famous soon enough. (+50) qPaperTigerp will become famous soon enough. (+50) qPaperTigerp will become famous soon enough. (+50) qPaperTigerp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sorry bro but this is where you went wrong

you talked to so few chicks that you can still recall a chick that one simply had a 1 min convo with.

less talking, more body language, and just dance. Hell just start grinding on some random girl if she doesnt like it she'll walk away and if you do that 10x and no one dances with you that's when you start making one of these threads

nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That shirt ruins your look. It makes you look as if you don't lift because it's so unflattering, and also going all-black only looks good on guys with a tan, otherwise they look pasty. I would find a coloured shirt, figure-hugging around the waist, without pockets on the front so you have more pec definition. Would probably make a big difference.

And don't waste your time hitting on girls taller than you (don't lie they aren't the majority).

LeanBrah is not very helpful. (-500) LeanBrah is not very helpful. (-500) LeanBrah is not very helpful. (-500) LeanBrah is not very helpful. (-500) LeanBrah is not very helpful. (-500) LeanBrah is not very helpful. (-500) LeanBrah is not very helpful. (-500) LeanBrah is not very helpful. (-500) LeanBrah is not very helpful. (-500) LeanBrah is not very helpful. (-500) LeanBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol talked to chicks ? chicks dont want to talk at the club you *******. they want to have a good time, give it to them.

and dont give me that height BS, there are so many tall guys that cant get girls and just sip their drinks at the club.

and they all have 1 ding similar, all akward as fok and most are ugly as fuk.
    You mirin jaw brah?
    [youtube]rvCM_4We6K0[/youtube]

Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have thought about it...but I always try and forget about that when I go out, was feeling good about myself tonight at first, but it was downhill from there after seeing 6'2 dudes every where and getting nudged in the face on accident by tall people
    Dude, I'm only 2 inches taller than you and I NEVER think about my height. I really don't give a crap and I know a lot of girls don't really care about height unless someone is totally a midget. Maybe getting laid will be slightly harder as some girls are really picky, but I'm sure there are lots who just want a good looking guy with personality, and the more intelligent they are, the less they will care about height. Seriously dude, I think it's more of a problem in YOUR head than it is in theirs.

And sh*t, if you're in a club, just be a good dancer. Your center of gravity is lower and you're most likely more coordinated than some 6'+ guy.

Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by qPaperTigerp View Post
    sorry bro but this is where you went wrong

you talked to so few chicks that you can still recall a chick that one simply had a 1 min convo with.

less talking, more body language, and just dance. Hell just start grinding on some random girl if she doesnt like it she'll walk away and if you do that 10x and no one dances with you that's when you start making one of these threads
    yeah, you're right...though there werent many chicks tonight like there usually is. loads of people went home for easter

Originally Posted by nzgs View Post
    That shirt ruins your look. It makes you look as if you don't lift because it's so unflattering, and also going all-black only looks good on guys with a tan, otherwise they look pasty. I would find a coloured shirt, figure-hugging around the waist, without pockets on the front so you have more pec definition. Would probably make a big difference.

And don't waste your time hitting on girls taller than you (don't lie they aren't the majority).
    you're right...it was quite baggy. was severely disappoint, didnt have time to try it on before buying since the store was closing.

Originally Posted by Beeewbs View Post
    Dude, I'm only 2 inches taller than you and I NEVER think about my height. I really don't give a crap and I know a lot of girls don't really care about height unless someone is totally a midget. Maybe getting laid will be slightly harder as some girls are really picky, but I'm sure there are lots who just want a good looking guy with personality, and the more intelligent they are, the less they will care about height. Seriously dude, I think it's more of a problem in YOUR head than it is in theirs.

And sh*t, if you're in a club, just be a good dancer. Your center of gravity is lower and you're most likely more coordinated than some 6'+ guy.
    Every inch counts at this altitude brah. Sure they may say they don't care about height, but every chick wants a guy she can look upwards to...but I have been trying to acquire better dance skills, taking salsa/bachata
    MAGA

LeanBrah is not very helpful. (-500) LeanBrah is not very helpful. (-500) LeanBrah is not very helpful. (-500) LeanBrah is not very helpful. (-500) LeanBrah is not very helpful. (-500) LeanBrah is not very helpful. (-500) LeanBrah is not very helpful. (-500) LeanBrah is not very helpful. (-500) LeanBrah is not very helpful. (-500) LeanBrah is not very helpful. (-500) LeanBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol ignoring my comment brah ?

reality is hard ?

deal with it
    You mirin jaw brah?
    [youtube]rvCM_4We6K0[/youtube]

Originally Posted by LeanBrah View Post
    lol ignoring my comment brah ?

reality is hard ?

deal with it
    no, just didn't feel like replying to it...by talking i meant i said lets go dance and then asked her name, that was it
    MAGA

Misc Ceo, feels good man Scofield's Avatar
    Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not gunna lie op, you failed because:

1) Clubs require good lucks, height, build etc
    2) strong social value

You went in there with neither.

If I were you I'd hit the street and work on day game, its much better/less hassle.

Misc Ceo, feels good man Scofield's Avatar
    Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no, just didn't feel like replying to it...by talking i meant i said lets go dance and then asked her name, that was it
    Go onto the dance floor, don't walk around like a shark/vulture. Casually try to see if any girl is feeling you and make eye contact. Grab her and start dancing.

Repeat.

Originally Posted by Scofield View Post
    Not gunna lie op, you failed because:

1) Clubs require good lucks, height, build etc
    2) strong social value

You went in there with neither.
    feelsbadman

I've been foreveralone for too long now, i'm just sick of feeling like that

I'm in university, I should be banging chicks and having the time of my life...but I am now a senior and never as much as made out with a chick in uni (other than my first and only gf 2 years ago who I met in highschool so it doesnt even count)

Originally Posted by Scofield View Post
    Go onto the dance floor, don't walk around like a shark/vulture. Casually try to see if any girl is feeling you and make eye contact. Grab her and start dancing.

Repeat.
    that's what I usually do, but there are rarely girls who are 'feeling me' and tonight the place was packed and it seemed like every bish was there with a guy
    MAGA

ManipulatedSelf is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManipulatedSelf is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManipulatedSelf is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManipulatedSelf is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManipulatedSelf is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManipulatedSelf is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManipulatedSelf is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManipulatedSelf is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManipulatedSelf is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManipulatedSelf is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManipulatedSelf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if someone elbowed me in the face i'd knock them out right there on the spot

you sound like you're emotionally weak

brb going to a club expecting attention from girls sound like a *** hag

you just gotta take what you want and if you can't do that fuk it

jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sounds like your trying to hard op.

Go out first and foremost to have fun with your friends.

Relax, enjoy the night, and you'll find more chicks hang around you because you don't look like some vagina obsest predator, your just a chill ass mother ****er.

Ignore a few hot chicks occasionally, feelsgoodman.jpg and they wonder why your not checking them out. Then later at the bar if they are next to you just look at them and say "sup" with a nod.

Thank me later. This works for me, well apart from the "sup" part, was just trololololin.
    Just Do It

CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000)
    It's funny how you havent got laid since you made a misc account.

:)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fukkin lol'd at your clothes

whats with you americans and clothes that dont fit and look like ****

IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    @ the deleted post, that style is no good.. looking at you i would instantly place you in the "average guy who i couldnt care less about" category, and girls are doing the same without thinking twice about it

everything about your style screams "average club-going virgin who never picks up"

chillid0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) chillid0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) chillid0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) chillid0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) chillid0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) chillid0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) chillid0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) chillid0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) chillid0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) chillid0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) chillid0g is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in b4 age:21 relax man, plenty of time for stupid whores at some bar/10

bowdown55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowdown55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowdown55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowdown55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowdown55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowdown55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowdown55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowdown55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowdown55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowdown55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowdown55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Came into post because I used too live in College Station. I dont thin your height should be too big an issue for you though man. I thin if you take the previous advice and get some better fitting clothes for the club it could help. But you got to remember too some nights its hit and miss. Just go out and enjoy yourself and if you get a number or more consider it extra. Btw how is the club scene in college station? Ive never been, lol guessing lots of country bars?
    R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyln3RzL_70&feature=related[/url]

JoeKickAsre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeKickAsre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeKickAsre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeKickAsre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeKickAsre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeKickAsre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeKickAsre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeKickAsre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeKickAsre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeKickAsre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeKickAsre is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My personality is good.
    Obviously

londonPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) londonPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) londonPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) londonPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) londonPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) londonPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) londonPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) londonPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) londonPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) londonPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) londonPete will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    stop wearing ****ty bootleg jeans imo
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Squat 170kg x 1
    Bench 95kg x2 (fail I know)
    Deadlift 225kg x 3

RIP Zyzz

I always repback.

Pinturicchio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pinturicchio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pinturicchio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pinturicchio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pinturicchio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pinturicchio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pinturicchio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pinturicchio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pinturicchio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pinturicchio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pinturicchio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Black shirt, trousers and shoes = you look like an undertaker.

Barbell Hermit is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell Hermit is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell Hermit is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell Hermit is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell Hermit is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell Hermit is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell Hermit is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell Hermit is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell Hermit is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell Hermit is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell Hermit is just really nice. (+1000)
    Come to Austin, the mexican bishes are all short

Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just came back from the club...didn't even get to dance with a single chick. Dressed well and everything, just got a hair cut today, and was looking decent.

brb ignored by all chicks
    brb chicks are all taller than me
    brb cant even see over peoples shoulders when pushing through the crowd
    brb getting elbowed in the face on accident
    brb haven't even made out with a chick since ex gf 2 years ago
    brb haven't been laid in 2 years
    brb i ****ing give up

Everyone who says height doesn't matter on here is a ****ing liar. It is everything. Being my height is the worst thing in the world. Average male height here is 6'2" and all chicks 5'8"+

At least I am making gains in the gym.
    U mad i just pulled 2 8/10s on pof yesterday

You need a coat liket his op

Originally Posted by :)superlowl View Post
    fukkin lol'd at your clothes

whats with you americans and clothes that dont fit and look like ****
    I already said the shirt was too big, learn to ****ing read.

Originally Posted by bowdown55 View Post
    Came into post because I used too live in College Station. I dont thin your height should be too big an issue for you though man. I thin if you take the previous advice and get some better fitting clothes for the club it could help. But you got to remember too some nights its hit and miss. Just go out and enjoy yourself and if you get a number or more consider it extra. Btw how is the club scene in college station? Ive never been, lol guessing lots of country bars?
    Pretty shyte if you ask me. And yeah country bars mostly...the alternatives are very small clubs

Originally Posted by londonPete View Post
    stop wearing ****ty bootleg jeans imo
    not bootleg

Originally Posted by Barbell Hermit View Post
    Come to Austin, the mexican bishes are all short
    do want to go to austin

Originally Posted by Galvatorex View Post
    U mad i just pulled 2 8/10s on pof yesterday

You need a coat liket his op
    [img]http://pics.plentyoffish.com/dating/79/86/hhaqjd454j_130719609.jpg[img]
    brb buying trench coat
    MAGA