Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 195 lbs
    DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit DollarAndADream's BodySpace

How long does it take your girl to orgasm?

when you go down on her?

post some tips too, got my girl close but haven't been able to give her one from going down on her

Stats: 5'10", 176 lbs
    epshtielsl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) epshtielsl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) epshtielsl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) epshtielsl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) epshtielsl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) epshtielsl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) epshtielsl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) epshtielsl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) epshtielsl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) epshtielsl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) epshtielsl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit epshtielsl's BodySpace
    Quickly doing the "come here" motion with two fingers + tounge on the button will usually do the trick pretty fast. I like to build up to that point though. The goal isn't to get her off quickly it's to make her feel good.

Stats: 6'0", 195 lbs
    DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit DollarAndADream's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by epshtielsl View Post
    Quickly doing the "come here" motion with two fingers + tounge on the button will usually do the trick pretty fast. I like to build up to that point though. The goal isn't to get her off quickly it's to make her feel good.
    how long does it usually take and how deep do you put your fingers in?

Stats: 5'10", 176 lbs
    epshtielsl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) epshtielsl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) epshtielsl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) epshtielsl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) epshtielsl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) epshtielsl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) epshtielsl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) epshtielsl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) epshtielsl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) epshtielsl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) epshtielsl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit epshtielsl's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DollarAndADream View Post
    how long does it usually take and how deep do you put your fingers in?
    It depends on how worked up she is but from the moment I start what I described, it usually takes only a few minutes tops. Although I spend at least 5-10mins (sometimes more depending on the mood) getting her worked up. You can't just go shoving two fingers in there you have to work up to it, i.e. tongue first, then 1 finger then two, etc.

When I eventually decide to go for it and get her off my fingers are all the way in there. Don't be afraid to put some effort into it. If she's worked up like she should be, she can take it.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8", 181 lbs
    NitrogenWidget has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NitrogenWidget has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NitrogenWidget has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NitrogenWidget has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NitrogenWidget has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NitrogenWidget has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NitrogenWidget has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NitrogenWidget has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NitrogenWidget has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NitrogenWidget has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NitrogenWidget has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NitrogenWidget's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DollarAndADream View Post
    when you go down on her?

post some tips too, got my girl close but haven't been able to give her one from going down on her
    I've had this problem before.
    A little booze usually takes care of it.
    Sometimes women are just to self conscious to let go.
    April '09 to Dec 15th 2011: 260 to 158.8 - 101 lb loss

Stats: 5'8", 189 lbs
    RTdakota has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RTdakota has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RTdakota has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RTdakota has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RTdakota has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RTdakota has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RTdakota has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RTdakota has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RTdakota has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RTdakota has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RTdakota has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit RTdakota's BodySpace
    Same boat bro. Gf has never had a orgasm in her life some girls don't till their mid 20s

Stats: 5'11", 215 lbs
    brahstar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brahstar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brahstar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brahstar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brahstar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brahstar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brahstar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brahstar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brahstar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brahstar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brahstar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit brahstar's BodySpace
    When she rides me. She does this grinding motion, I think it shes stimulating her clit. Usually I suck on her tits and she will orgasm. She also orgasmed one time while eating her out and doggie.

splitsville is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) splitsville is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) splitsville is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) splitsville is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) splitsville is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) splitsville is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) splitsville is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) splitsville is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) splitsville is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) splitsville is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) splitsville is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    laugh all you want like the aholes did but whatever

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=133799241

Anyways, yea the 2 finger come hither approach, along with the flat finger vertical lift and lower are really good. Learn to tease her down there with your tongue, while massaging her inside with your 2 fingers, doing slow pumps in and out, etc.... try and make love to her hotbox with your fingers and mouth.

my wife cums super hard...and super quick. I can easily get her off in less then 1 minute by eating her out and fingering her. It's not uncommon, like last night, for her to cum at least 15+ times. I tried my best to make her squirt but it didn't happen, damnit..she is always scared she will pee.

Stats: 6'1", 177 lbs
    Xen0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Xen0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Xen0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Xen0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Xen0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Xen0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Xen0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Xen0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Xen0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Xen0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Xen0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Xen0's BodySpace
    How long is a piece of string?
    Every girl is different.
    The main thing is they are comfortable with you and what you are doing.
    The fastest tongue in the west wont get an uptight women off.

BodyPoints: 606
    Daryleek has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Daryleek has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Daryleek has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Daryleek has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Daryleek has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Daryleek has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Daryleek has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Daryleek has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Daryleek has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Daryleek has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Daryleek has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Daryleek's BodySpace
    From the moment we make eye contact.

Stats: 5'10", 225 lbs
    sgfireman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sgfireman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sgfireman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sgfireman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sgfireman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sgfireman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sgfireman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sgfireman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sgfireman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sgfireman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sgfireman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit sgfireman's BodySpace

splitsville is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) splitsville is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) splitsville is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) splitsville is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) splitsville is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) splitsville is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) splitsville is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) splitsville is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) splitsville is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) splitsville is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) splitsville is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RTdakota View Post
    Same boat bro. Gf has never had a orgasm in her life some girls don't till their mid 20s
    yea she needs to relax and let go, or give herself to you mentally. Some chicks are way too self conscious...."does he like my body, am I fat, do i have stretch marks, what does he think, etc...".

I would seriously one day, offer to give her a nice relaxing nude massage, serious. Get oils out and relaly try to make her relax and try to tease her at the same time. Let your hands get near her naughty parts, but never directly go there...veer off somewhere else.

Then, if you can get her to rollover on to her back...then begin to tease her down there with your mouth and tongue. work her inner thighs, really close to her p*ssy, then run your tongue lightly over your lips and clit...back to the other thigh. use your finger tips to lightly graze her clit as you kiss her thighs.

If you do all this right, she should be boiling over. When I have done this, sometimes I change up the speed and attack with a fury, which my wife isn't expecting and I send her to the stratosphere.