bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

MET-Rx Prime – Caramel sea salt

With my work and personal schedule, I have become a big fan/user of bars in last couple years to help supplement my meals and get me through the day. I was given a Met-Rx prime bar a couple months ago and although it may not look like it was flavored, it tasted great. After that I had to try all the flavors and have tried their chocolate brownie, strawberry and crème, and the peanut butter banana, with the latter being my favorite. Recently I saw they came out with a new Caramel sea salt flavor and had to give it a shot. This bar is no different than the other Prime bars, with a clean profile (gluten free, no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors), flaxseed and 12g of fiber. It has a similar texture to the others, a little chewy but soft and not overly dry. Flavor is good and I could pick-out the sea salt in the bar along with the caramel. The flavors are not too overwhelming and goes down easy with no bad aftertaste left in you mouth. I do recommend this bar and although I still prefer the PB banana as my personal preference, more of these will definitely be added into the rotation for some variety.

Some quick stats:
    200 cal, 20g protein, 29g carbs (12g dietary fiber), 4g fat
    Flavor 9/10

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bonon012 View Post
    With my work and personal schedule, I have become a big fan/user of bars in last couple years to help supplement my meals and get me through the day. I was given a Met-Rx prime bar a couple months ago and although it may not look like it was flavored, it tasted great. After that I had to try all the flavors and have tried their chocolate brownie, strawberry and crème, and the peanut butter banana, with the latter being my favorite. Recently I saw they came out with a new Caramel sea salt flavor and had to give it a shot. This bar is no different than the other Prime bars, with a clean profile (gluten free, no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors), flaxseed and 12g of fiber. It has a similar texture to the others, a little chewy but soft and not overly dry. Flavor is good and I could pick-out the sea salt in the bar along with the caramel. The flavors are not too overwhelming and goes down easy with no bad aftertaste left in you mouth. I do recommend this bar and although I still prefer the PB banana as my personal preference, more of these will definitely be added into the rotation for some variety.

Some quick stats:
    200 cal, 20g protein, 29g carbs (12g dietary fiber), 4g fat
    Flavor 9/10
    Glad to hear you like the bar! These bars are quickly becoming my favorite out there!
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the feedback! Love the Prime bars. Extremely macro-friendly and great tasting.
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I LOVE CARAMEL... anything! I'll be on the lookout for this!
    _____
    Pn1 Certified Nutrition Coach
    ISSA Certified CFT
    Instagram: @makenzie_costley
    www.makenziecostley.com

Catalyze is just really nice. (+1000) Catalyze is just really nice. (+1000) Catalyze is just really nice. (+1000) Catalyze is just really nice. (+1000) Catalyze is just really nice. (+1000) Catalyze is just really nice. (+1000) Catalyze is just really nice. (+1000) Catalyze is just really nice. (+1000) Catalyze is just really nice. (+1000) Catalyze is just really nice. (+1000) Catalyze is just really nice. (+1000)
    Since I tend to do 5 pound tubs of Caramel Vanilla flavored protein......I am on my way to the BB store right now to read about these bars. Never tried a protein bar but they might fill the bill after a workout. I workout fasted and tend to not eat for another hour after finishing, so I can picture one of these in the gym bag. In fact....reps to the OP for making me think.....lol.

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Catalyze View Post
    Since I tend to do 5 pound tubs of Caramel Vanilla flavored protein......I am on my way to the BB store right now to read about these bars. Never tried a protein bar but they might fill the bill after a workout. I workout fasted and tend to not eat for another hour after finishing, so I can picture one of these in the gym bag. In fact....reps to the OP for making me think.....lol.
    Let us know what ya think if you decide to get them!
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MCostley View Post
    I LOVE CARAMEL... anything! I'll be on the lookout for this!
    Jump on it! Lol
    275 Raw
    677/507/728
    1912 total
    Ranked 16nd nationally

Youtube: Mazzaiii
    Insta: nutellastrong
    ********: John Mazza III