Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

C-bol Side effect

Hey guys, I have been taking C-bol for the last 3+ weeks. I'm loving the strength I am getting even on a cut, but there is one problem that I can not deal with anymore. I take the C-bol preworkout at around 5pm (on average) and every time, without fail so i do know it is the C-bol, I get the WORST gas ever. Not painful or anything. But it smells like a dirty, rotten, begging hobo that is kinda wet from sleeping on the street all night. BAD. Does anyone have any suggestions to relieve this side effect. I have two options at this point. Find out how to stop these side effects, live by myself lol, or just switch back to plain mono. Any thoughts appreciated!
    Currently on 10 week cut

Current Stack:

Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men
    GNC Ultra Omega Fish Oil
    Xtreme Formulations Whey
    Higher Power 100% Casein
    Thermolife C-Bol
    Driven Sports Triazole
    PharmaFreak Ripped Freak

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tru3demon;
    Hey guys, I have been taking C-bol for the last 3+ weeks. I'm loving the strength I am getting even on a cut, but there is one problem that I can not deal with anymore. I take the C-bol preworkout at around 5pm (on average) and every time, without fail so i do know it is the C-bol, I get the WORST gas ever. Not painful or anything. But it smells like a dirty, rotten, begging hobo that is kinda wet from sleeping on the street all night. BAD. Does anyone have any suggestions to relieve this side effect. I have two options at this point. Find out how to stop these side effects, live by myself lol, or just switch back to plain mono. Any thoughts appreciated!
    It's vary rare that I come across someone who runs into this issue, but I have heard of it happening to a select few. I beleive it may be the NAC content in CBOL that is causing it. You could always take it with a meal, and split up the dosage into two 3 capsule doseages. Nitrates have a half life of 5-8 hours, so they are still very effective after a few hours. Think about trying a doseage with your pre-workout meal, that may help.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    UnderEase - Male, with replaceable filter
    http://www.under-tec.com/store.php

Last edited by KimJong-il; 04-21-2011 at 06:46 AM.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Registered User PushingTheLimit's Avatar
    PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    Haha I cant believe they actually make something like that!
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    www.aenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

Twitter: http://twitter.com/aenutrition
    ********: http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=8167412053
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/AENutrition

Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    Bahaha, those don't look comfortable at all

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's the dose you're using? Taking it on an empty, or full stomach? Is your protein intake average? You could try enterically-coated digestive enzymes and maybe some fiber e.g. psyllium husk, ect.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you suppossed to take 6 pills before training and 6 after, or 3 and 3. The bottle says 6 & 6 but the rep above said he splits it onto 3 pill servings. I'm a bit confused and it seemed off to me that there was a 12 pill a day serving.

Let me know.
    I got 99 problems, but my bench ain't one.

KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BigDumbbell405 View Post
    Are you suppossed to take 6 pills before training and 6 after, or 3 and 3. The bottle says 6 & 6 but the rep above said he splits it onto 3 pill servings. I'm a bit confused and it seemed off to me that there was a 12 pill a day serving.

Let me know.

You only need 6 caps pre-workout, you can actually skip the post workout dose and have full benefits (after massive user feedback).

That is why the rep above suggested 3 pill servings. What can be done is take 3 pills 90 minutes pre-training and another 3 pills 30 minutes pre-training, for example if you come across what a rather scarce gas problem using Cbol.

If no issues are present 6 caps 45 minutes pre-workout is best in my opinion. No closer than 45 minutes.

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to be a Thermo rep, and since C-BOL's introduction, I've had optimal results using just 6 capsules, around 45-minutes pre-workout on workout days only. Never bothered exceeding 6 capsules.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whats the word about coffee? 45 minutes before the gym I'll often have a cup. Any conflict?
    I got 99 problems, but my bench ain't one.

Whats the word about coffee? 45 minutes before the gym I'll often have a cup. Any conflict?
    The nitrates may kick the caffeine effect of the coffee. Its doable just be aware of that.

Also..if your using cream its possible that your slowing down the absorption of Cbol. Personally Id prefer a caffeine cap for pre-workout over coffee, since I prefer coffee with cream but do not prefer cream in my tummy when Im training.

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife