Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    acuriousman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acuriousman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acuriousman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acuriousman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acuriousman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acuriousman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acuriousman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acuriousman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acuriousman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acuriousman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acuriousman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Failed again...been crying for a while now.

I keep trying to get somebody who likes me. Somebody who can at least somewhat accept me.

I saw somebody I thought I might like today. She looked so wonderful, a great sense of self and very positive aura.

She sat across from me at the other computer, we were seperated by a row of computers so our faces were a little obscured. I wanted so badly to go up to her and say hi or say anything. Something that would show her I was worth something and not as ugly as this outer skin makes me to be.

But I couldn't do it. I wanted to so badly but I failed and I just sat there slumped as the piece of garbage I was.

Her friend came over and they started talking about dating and relationships. They were both so happy, they had so many people who wanted them and accepted them. They had it all and I had nothing.

It dawned on me that I'd always had nothing. Nobody ever had excitement in their voice when they talked about me like those two talked about all the people in their lives. No matter how much I tried or wished, it never came to life.

I cried on the way home and hate myself more than ever. I'm so tried of being this hideous creature that no woman looks twice at. I can't take this.

Help please

pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by acuriousman View Post
    I keep trying to get somebody who likes me. Somebody who can at least somewhat accept me.

I saw somebody I thought I might like today. She looked so wonderful, a great sense of self and very positive aura.

She sat across from me at the other computer, we were seperated by a row of computers so our faces were a little obscured. I wanted so badly to go up to her and say hi or say anything. Something that would show her I was worth something and not as ugly as this outer skin makes me to be.

But I couldn't do it. I wanted to so badly but I failed and I just sat there slumped as the piece of garbage I was.

Her friend came over and they started talking about dating and relationships. They were both so happy, they had so many people who wanted them and accepted them. They had it all and I had nothing.

It dawned on me that I'd always had nothing. Nobody ever had excitement in their voice when they talked about me like those two talked about all the people in their lives. No matter how much I tried or wished, it never came to life.

I cried on the way home and hate myself more than ever. I'm so tried of being this hideous creature that no woman looks twice at. I can't take this.

Help please

Would help ifff could bro... It is your attitude. You need to change it and quick. There is no reason to hate urself so much. You can never be awesome on teh inside if you dont love urself brahhhh. I learned this early. Never too late to learn man.

Think of it this way....

You could not say anything and NEVER have a chance. Or You could take your chances, say something, whatever it is... And have even a small chance. You will nnever know if you don't try. Getting turned down is good practice.

BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Uwutm8!

You need a friend that shows you some tough love. Stop with the pitty party and better yourself.

Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pantiespending View Post
    Would help ifff could bro... It is your attitude. You need to change it and quick. There is no reason to hate urself so much. You can never be awesome on teh inside if you dont love urself brahhhh. I learned this early. Never too late to learn man.

Think of it this way....

You could not say anything and NEVER have a chance. Or You could take your chances, say something, whatever it is... And have even a small chance. You will nnever know if you don't try. Getting turned down is good practice.
    This. You have nothing to lose man, you're already at rock bottom, no offense obviously. If you fail, so what, you have infinite chances, something will eventually come about. Good luck bro.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172590831 <<< New training log as of 10/7/16

Working diligently for a 405 bench.

neptuneborn is not very well liked. (-100) neptuneborn is not very well liked. (-100) neptuneborn is not very well liked. (-100) neptuneborn is not very well liked. (-100) neptuneborn is not very well liked. (-100) neptuneborn is not very well liked. (-100) neptuneborn is not very well liked. (-100) neptuneborn is not very well liked. (-100) neptuneborn is not very well liked. (-100) neptuneborn is not very well liked. (-100) neptuneborn is not very well liked. (-100)
    Man the F up

^ harsh advice but it's the most helpful, tough love.

You need to stop looking for girls until you have your chit together, would you want your daughter dating a man or someone who feels sorry for themselves every day and has no confidence? No.

Join a gym, getting in shape will help your confidence tremendously, I use to feel self conscious about my body and insecure. Literally 3 weeks of working out I felt amazing and I had a lot more confidence with girls.

Get hobbies that are productive, photography is a good one because it's cool, you get to go different places (perfect to interact with girls) and girls love guys who have some sense of sophistication.

Do small steps when interacting with girls, for example set a goal that tomorrow, you have to smile and make eye contact with a girl. It demonstrates confidence. Who gives a F if she looks away, get use to it my friend. After a while you will get use to it and then move on to saying Hi, then convos.. It's all going to develop your social game.

Just remember to keep yourself busy, groom yourself (haircut, take care of skin, nice clothes) all of that stuff IS important to girls, whether they lie about it or not.

What is the most unattractive thing ever to a girl is a guy who cares too much, too needy. Soo.. my last thing I will say is don't develop ONEITIS when you do have a girl who pays attention to you, it will drive her away.

pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dan3317 View Post
    This. You have nothing to lose man, you're already at rock bottom, no offense obviously. If you fail, so what, you have infinite chances, something will eventually come about. Good luck bro.

Soooo very trueee... You lose 100% of the chances you never take...

Even if you only hit 2% of those you do....

2% is better than none percent...

option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Absolutely no female in the history of our species has gotten juicy panties from a man that acts as you are now. I'm not saying this to be an *******, I'm telling you it because it's the truth. You need to have some faith in yourself, women are attracted to a confident man. I guarantee you you could look like Bigfoot but as long as you were completely comfortable in your own skin and confident you could pull women when ever you want. If you have to fake it till you make it bro, what I mean is put on a false smile and pretend you're the happiest most content man alive, it will be nerve wracking as f**k at first but soon you will get the hang of it and before you know it you will most likely have some real self confidence, just the act of acting confident and interacting with others will show you what you are really capable of and your buddy's will nickname you Rico Suave in no time man, so throw on a smile and practice lieing through your teeth so you can get out there
    -Needs to cut but still aesthetic-
    bench 265
    squat 325
    DL 350

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol wat, whenever I miss the opportunity to approach a girl I am interested in, I just try and see if I can approach them again another time

You need to be strong since women don't want a weak man srs, and by strong you need to have a backbone and stick up for yourself

edit:

wizard above^

Originally Posted by option2 View Post
    Absolutely no female in the history of our species has gotten juicy panties from a man that acts as you are now. I'm not saying this to be an *******, I'm telling you it because it's the truth. You need to have some faith in yourself, women are attracted to a confident man. I guarantee you you could look like Bigfoot but as long as you were completely comfortable in your own skin and confident you could pull women when ever you want. If you have to fake it till you make it bro, what I mean is put on a false smile and pretend you're the happiest most content man alive, it will be nerve wracking as f**k at first but soon you will get the hang of it and before you know it you will most likely have some real self confidence, just the act of acting confident and interacting with others will show you what you are really capable of and your buddy's will nickname you Rico Suave in no time man, so throw on a smile and practice lieing through your teeth so you can get out there
    Yessss twas a fat kiddd wen I pulled my first girlll. I just believed in mehselfff.....

sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Doesn't approach; is upset at being alone

Stop being a pusC

Registered User MassiveLoads420's Avatar
    MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    confidence doesnt do anything when u have a busted face.

Im a very confident man, I meet all my goals, i never back down from anything.. i believe in myself 100% but the ladies never give me a chance. Ive tried talking to girls at bars/clubs/parties/lakes/malls/ etc ive tried online dating for years, it never works

i put on 40 pounds of muscle, went to school for 4 years and have a nice job, nice house, nice truck, etc etc theres really nothing i can improve except my face, but i dont want plastic surgery

YES FA people do exist, i am one of them. i dont choose to be, but its what god wants for me. Ive tried talking to over 3000 girls and ive been rejected every single time.

Life isnt fun for every1
    ALL IPF LIFTERS ARE 100% NATTY

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sdoo View Post
    Doesn't approach; is upset at being alone

Stop being a pusC
    When approaching or not approaching results in the exact same outcome, which one is a greater waste of time?
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

Originally Posted by MassiveLoads420 View Post

Im a very confident man, I meet all my goals, i never back down from anything.. i believe in myself 100% but the ladies never give me a chance. Ive tried talking to girls at bars/clubs/parties/lakes/malls/ etc ive tried online dating for years, it never works

i put on 40 pounds of muscle, went to school for 4 years and have a nice job, nice house, nice truck, etc etc theres really nothing i can improve except my face, but i dont want plastic surgery

YES FA people do exist, i am one of them. i dont choose to be, but its what god wants for me. Ive tried talking to over 3000 girls and ive been rejected every single time.

Life isnt fun for every1

meehhh I've seen plenty of ugly jacked doods with hot sloots... Maybe its something else?

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Life isnt fun for every1
    Unless your face is absolutely fukked, like mutant level fugly...it's not your face that's the problem.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Unless your face is absolutely fukked, like mutant level fugly...it's not your face that's the problem.
    Thissss there is way more than just one way to gets gurl

acuriousman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acuriousman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acuriousman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acuriousman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acuriousman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acuriousman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acuriousman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acuriousman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acuriousman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acuriousman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acuriousman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pantiespending View Post

Think of it this way....

I'm trying so hard to do that. I want to but I can't get over what I am and what other people.
    It's been like this all my life. Nothing's changed and I don't have the money to get plastic surgery or anything like that.

Originally Posted by Dan3317 View Post
    I know, I want to embody that mentality so much. It's just so hard for me, I can't get the courage to do it. I've been rejected A LOT in the past and that rejection is the only thing that's stayed consistent in my life.

Originally Posted by neptuneborn View Post

Do small steps when interacting with girls, for example set a goal that tomorrow, you have to smile and make eye contact with a girl. It demonstrates confidence. Who gives a F if she looks away, get use to it my friend. After a while you will get use to it and then move on to saying Hi, then convos.. It's all going to develop your social game.

Just remember to keep yourself busy, groom yourself (haircut, take care of skin, nice clothes) all of that stuff IS important to girls, whether they lie about it or not.

What is the most unattractive thing ever to a girl is a guy who cares too much, too needy. Soo.. my last thing I will say is don't develop ONEITIS when you do have a girl who pays attention to you, it will drive her away.
    That last part is hard to me. I just want somebody, anybody.

It's been a big part of my life goal to have somebody who can just be with me. I don't even care about sex or anything physical, I just want to be with them and for them to be happy to be with me.

But you have to understand, it's been so long as this point I don't even know what to do. I can get some nice clothes though, I do sort of like shopping even though I don't have a ton of money.

Walking down the street making eye contact with girls sounds terrifying but I can try. I'm not sure if I can do it right though.

I'm trying so hard to do that. I want to but I can't get over what I am and what other people.
    It's been like this all my life. Nothing's changed and I don't have the money to get plastic surgery or anything like that.

I know, I want to embody that mentality so much. It's just so hard for me, I can't get the courage to do it. I've been rejected A LOT in the past and that rejection is the only thing that's stayed consistent in my life.

That last part is hard to me. I just want somebody, anybody.

It's been a big part of my life goal to have somebody who can just be with me. I don't even care about sex or anything physical, I just want to be with them and for them to be happy to be with me.

But you have to understand, it's been so long as this point I don't even know what to do. I can get some nice clothes though, I do sort of like shopping even though I don't have a ton of money.

Walking down the street making eye contact with girls sounds terrifying but I can try. I'm not sure if I can do it right though.
    Dude you don't try you just do... Same thing with getting over addictions.... Everyone is like, "I'm trying." You don't try you just do... Stop being selfconscious and just be man... Everyone has given you very solid advice too and have agreed with everyone....

Follow neptunes advice too that **** is on point... Nice clothes, grooming and eye contact... Everyone tries to act like these things don't really matter especially nice clothes.... But in the end it makes a very loud statement to abide by these things.......

YOU CARE ABOUT YOURSELF

Everything you've said thus far leads me to derive that you don't care about yourself and you need to...

You don't have enough money to buy designer clothes? That's fine man, go to khols and get yourself some chaps polos and some slacks or chinos bro... Pretty sure you can get polos for 30$ a shirt.... That's cheap asss helllll. These things will make a world of a difference even if people acting like they don't....

Message Board King GhostRider111's Avatar
    GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bro can you give us a pic or two? Some of your physical stats? Past history with girls.

I want to help but need to see what I am dealing with here.

option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Life isnt fun for every1

I'm not buying it bro, something else is a factor, and it very well could just be that you haven't met a girl you jive well with her man. If some of the guys I know can pull tail like they do, looking the way they do then I promise you a guy like you can do it as well. You sound like you've already given up saying that forever alone bulls*it. That attitude right there is a definite no-no.

Back on topic, OP how old are you and please some stats like age/weight/body comp./location etc at the very least, a pic of two would be better. Hell idk why I'm even bothering asking that, this is a VERY simple thing to comprehend. Either you keep doing what you have been doing and you can look forward to endless days of feeling the exact way you feel now. OR you can nut the f**k up and at least try man, i promise you it won't get any better if you keep wallowing in self pity the way you are now. Your only option for improvement is going outside your comfort zone and doing what you need to do. If you can't gather the willpower to even smile and say hello to a cute girl you are going to have a very, very rough life ahead of you bro. "If you keep doing what you've always done you will keep getting what you've always got" now put your big-boy pants on and start making things happen. You probably won't be successful right off the bat but thee most important thing is that you keep trying, eventually you will find what you seek.
    bench 265
    squat 325
    DL 350

dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also would love to see pic examples lf types of girls op normally go far

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dp51134 View Post
    Also would love to see pic examples lf types of girls op normally go far
    Probably the 10/10 HBBs

also OP easily gets oneitis, which isn't a good thing

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Help please

It is because, inside, you don't accept yourself.
    *US Navy Vet*

tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Life isnt fun for every1
    This

From a young age I was always confident and assertive. Before I had my first amateur fight some thought I was lying when I said I wasn't nervous I was confident to beat my opponent.

The same confidence and assertiveness has carried over into every facet of my life except the opposite sex . Even have had one instance where the girls goal was to lead me on just to hurt me.

Unfortunately I'm just not good looking it is what it is . I used to think it was how I approached or what I was saying and started getting all analytical until I seen on the misc it doesn't matter what you say if your good looking.
    B : 315
    S: 265
    D: 375

Originally Posted by tonybrah View Post
    This

From a young age I was always confident and assertive. Before I had my first amateur fight some thought I was lying when I said I wasn't nervous I was confident to beat my opponent.

The same confidence and assertiveness has carried over into every facet of my life except the opposite sex . Even have had one instance where the girls goal was to lead me on just to hurt me.

Unfortunately I'm just not good looking it is what it is . I used to think it was how I approached or what I was saying and started getting all analytical until I seen on the misc it doesn't matter what you say if your good looking.

First off being confident you can win a fight is a little bit of s different ball game. You need to be confident with women, but not over bearing or cocky. Your profile picture is you right? You look like ****ing brad Pitt compared to a few guys I know that can pull serious tail. Confidence, a little charm and some luck and you got it. Don't let the one girl discourage you, Im sorry the one girl did that to you bro, no one deserves that. To test my theory I'm going to go over to my GFs apartment and ask her 25yr old 2nd yr med student, her roommate #1 a 26yr old 3rd ur med student, a 23yr old studying something to do with banking and finally a 21yr old, all have bangin body's and the 21yr old is probably the ugliest being a sold 7.5/10
    bench 265
    squat 325
    DL 350

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First off being confident you can win a fight is a little bit of s different ball game. You need to be confident with women, but not over bearing or cocky. Your profile picture is you right? You look like ****ing brad Pitt compared to a few guys I know that can pull serious tail. Confidence, a little charm and some luck and you got it. Don't let the one girl discourage you, Im sorry the one girl did that to you bro, no one deserves that. To test my theory I'm going to go over to my GFs apartment and ask her 25yr old 2nd yr med student, her roommate #1 a 26yr old 3rd ur med student, a 23yr old studying something to do with banking and finally a 21yr old, all have bangin body's and the 21yr old is probably the ugliest being a sold 7.5/10
    It's nice to see someome acknowledge that confidence in one area doesn't help you in other areas. The problem is that if you need to be confident to get a woman interested in you, and there's no way to gain that confidence without some successful approaches, and you can't successfully approach without first being confident. Paradox ensues.

-Hercules

That's where my 'fake it till you make it' statement comes into play, yeah the first few approaches won't be easy, they don't be comfortable but f**k guys you can't go on living that way especially when the only thing stoping you is yourself! It's just dumb to even think about, it hurts my damn head!
    bench 265
    squat 325
    DL 350

Baconlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No offense dude but you sound like a complete pussy. Man the phuck up because you'll never find a girl who respects you when you don't even respect yourself. Go out and make something of yourself. Start lifting heavy, get in shape. Go read books, go learn things. Go out and just talk to random people. Stop focusing on what a piece of chit you are and instead do something about it. Once you learn to love yourself, then you'll be able to find someone who can love you as well.

That's where my 'fake it till you make it' statement comes into play, yeah the first few approaches won't be easy, they don't be comfortable but f**k guys you can't go on living that way especially when the only thing stoping you is yourself! It's just dumb to even think about, it hurts my damn head!
    No such thing as fake confidence. If you can approach, you aren't faking anything.

-Hercules

Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    No such thing as fake confidence. If you can approach, you aren't faking anything.
    Touché. The 'fake' part is more among the lines of pretending to be calm cool and collected when in reality you feel more out of your element than ever before, sweaty palms and all, it takes practice
    bench 265
    squat 325
    DL 350

Touché. The 'fake' part is more among the lines of pretending to be calm cool and collected when in reality you feel more out of your element than ever before, sweaty palms and all, it takes practice
    It's weird/stupid, but I've had sex and I find that to be pretty straight forward/elementary, but approaching girls? Nope. That's the one part I can't seem to do.

-Hercules