Closed Thread
    mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Was there a single moment/event where whites turned politically correct ?

Looking at some "historically caucasian lead" countries (USA, UK, France, Germany, South Africa the former Zimbabwe, Germmany, Italy, etc, etc), you can see that these were some great places with great economies.

Now it seems immigrants are slowly taking control of all of these countries, completely changing the "culture" of that country. For instance, when I was in London around the marble arch area, it seemed like I was actually in the middle east. Billions of dollars are being spent on welfare and other programs for these immigrants (often time illegal immigrants). Hell, in America if you are white you dont even think twice about discussing racial/ethnic/immigrant issues because you will likely lose you job over even saying the word "mexican" or "black"

If past generations of white's (no racist) knew that their country would look like this in the future, they would chop their balls off.

Just curious....at what point did white's (all over the world) become so politically correct and afraid to speak their mind ? Was there a single event? Such as the holocaust? Or has it just arisen from the civil rights movements and feminist movements?

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    aren't you the miscer that created the thread about 9/11, and you said that all the victims deserved to die. that was fcuked up brah. would neg you in real life if i could.

not sure if you deleted the thread, or if the mods did. but i'm glad its gone. still, it doesn't take away what you said. at first, i thought you were joking, but then i realized you actually think it was their fault, and that they probably deserved it. that's just messed up. imagine, there were innocent kids there too. you make me sick brah.

Adrogeus is a name known to all. (+5000) Adrogeus is a name known to all. (+5000) Adrogeus is a name known to all. (+5000) Adrogeus is a name known to all. (+5000) Adrogeus is a name known to all. (+5000) Adrogeus is a name known to all. (+5000) Adrogeus is a name known to all. (+5000) Adrogeus is a name known to all. (+5000) Adrogeus is a name known to all. (+5000) Adrogeus is a name known to all. (+5000) Adrogeus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you wanted a single event, I'd say the battle of Stalingrad, when the Third Reich's loss was secured. Though WW2 in general sapped the vigor of European countries.

Everywhere, we've got this idea in our heads that, for example, something like even a sensible immigration policy leads to the gas chambers thanks to the Holocaust and teh evil Nazis, so the flood gates are still open.

And political correctness blew up in the counter culture 60's jazz, when all academia started following the line of PC, White privilege, historical wrongs etc., and the media followed suit.

I've been around Vancouver BC, and you'd think you were in China in some areas, and in India in others. Especially on the public transport there. And I've checked the forecasts for the area, and they predict that by the 2030's the place will have 75% of its residents be foreign-born. That's a suicidal immigration policy if I ever saw one.

mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 128 View Post
    aren't you the miscer that created the thread about 9/11, and you said that all the victims deserved to die. that was fcuked up brah. would neg you in real life if i could.

not sure if you deleted the thread, or if the mods did. but i'm glad its gone. still, it doesn't take away what you said. at first, i thought you were joking, but then i realized you actually think it was their fault, and that they probably deserved it. that's just messed up. imagine, there were innocent kids there too. you make me sick brah.
    cool attempt bro, but you tried just a little bit too hard

hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    when we elected a complete idiot president because we wanted to be PC
    supplier of tinfoil & silver to women of the world

sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hanzblinx View Post
    when we elected a complete idiot president because we wanted to be PC
    Complete idiots go to Harvard Law and give the most amazing speeches in existence.

also; when people realized what they were really saying

video related

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/a8a...-s-poker-scene

skip to 5:30

i mean i realize that there are still idiot racism white supremacists out there, but the notion that every single white person should feel guilty for being white is soo absurd, but yet 97% of us buy into it

i have a huge amount of pride in the fact that i can trace my lineage all the wat back to switzerland from pre 1500s-1800s (i also have native american heritage im proud of), but if i mention anything about pride in my white swiss heritage, im automatically labeled a bigot

GhengisCon79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhengisCon79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhengisCon79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhengisCon79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhengisCon79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhengisCon79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhengisCon79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhengisCon79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhengisCon79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhengisCon79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhengisCon79 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sinfiery View Post
    Complete idiots go to Harvard Law and give the most amazing speeches in existence.

also; when people realized what they were really saying

video related

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/a8a...-s-poker-scene

skip to 5:30
    Yes, he gives great speeches.

He had me fooled.