Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Publican View Post
    I've received confirmation on the death of Serge Nubret. There's also an article in some local web news in Peirrefitte - near Paris from a retirement home where he had been interned due to his serious condition. After his stroke in March 2009 just after his 70th birthday. He spent the last 2 years in terrible physical conditions. News being that he'd lost enormous bodyweight and was just bones and skin. It's very sad news as I knew him very well. I had not seen him since his stroke. His family (children...maybe his exwife Jaqueline) kept a tight grip on things and all information was kept SILENT. Why?

There are some idiots on other threads who are calling him a liar a lunatic, really dumb, really heavy and unthoughtful to those WHO KNEW HIM...

I met Serge In his Gym "Nubret's International Club" in the Belleville area of Paris. His gym was in rue Rébéval. This was summer 1980, that's 31 years ago, he was 41/42 years old and in amazing shape preparing for the MR World Wabba in November in Paris with the likes of Bertil Fox and Sergio Oliva. I also met Eduardo Kawak at this time too. I was just 18.

I invited Serge to one of my pubs in Paris, he came with his girlfriend he was 69, and she was in her late 30's. He was humble, he dressed very well for this occasion, blazer and decent clothes. He was speaking about his spirituality his increased interest in spirituality, his cut on this subject was very Zen. He had become a wise man as the years had passed.

30 years prior to this he was in numerous magazines, he was doing television series in France. Was making serious money with his 2 gyms, his products proteins, he was developing a line of gym equipment from Italy called Panatta (very decent). He had film stars going to his gym, Dolph Lungren, Grace Jones, Paco Rabanne, Yves Mourousi a tv news anchor...for TF1 (France's N°1 channel).
    He had the wabba to run as he was president. Bodybuilders such as Bertil Fox Robbie Robinson, all the fall outs from the IFBB, the bodybuilders who were fed up with Ben Weider etc.

Serge was his own man, he was a black man from the Islands from Guadeloupe, but he never was anyone's slave anybodies poster boy. He was a hard business minded man, who did not cheap sell himself. I learnt a lot by watching him day in day out... he was proud but never disrespectful, he was a class act a mix of Sydney Poitier with the body of Arnold.

A true gentleman from that beautiful Island : La Guadeloupe.

Adieu mon ami.
    Oh dear.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    As great as Arnold, Sergio, Franco, Dorian, Zane, Haney and all the others were... they never took the time to post here. Serge not only posted here, he put up with a lot of crap that ppl on this forum put him through.... like not believing he was the real Serge Nubret when he first joined this forum. And unlike other pros, Serge kept on posting and answering questions from the fans almost on a daily basis! My biggest regret now is that I never got to ask him anything or tell him what an inspiration he had been for me. I just assumed he would always be here NEVER TAKE ANYONE FOR GRANTED ppl....

ithunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ithunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ithunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ithunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ithunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ithunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ithunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ithunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ithunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ithunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ithunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    probably due to u know what....anyway the normal age for ppl to live to is like 80 or 90 years old

Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by alygatorfr View Post
    Serge's funeral will take place on 29/04/2011 in Paris to Pere Lachaise at 2:10 pm
    Public Ceremonie
    Have his burial and funeral expenses been paid yet? I know a lot if bros would donate so that he is laid to rest as a king. Also, is there a Serge Nubret affiliated charity or scholarship program?

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow if true he died fairly young most people now days live to 90+

sad news
    updated 2011
    Hw-Alistair overeem, Brock lesnar, Sergei Kharitonov
    Lhw-jon jones, Gegard Mousasi, Lyoto machida
    Mw-Chael sonnen, Yushin Okami, Ronaldo souza
    ww-Jake shields, Ben Askren, Josh Koscheck
    lw-Bj penn, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Eddie Alvarez
    fw-jose aldo, Hatsu Hioki, Kenny Florian
    bw-Urijah Faber

FitnessRobi is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessRobi is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessRobi is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessRobi is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessRobi is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessRobi is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessRobi is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessRobi is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessRobi is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessRobi is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessRobi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very sad news. RIP

geneticgamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) geneticgamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) geneticgamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) geneticgamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) geneticgamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) geneticgamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) geneticgamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) geneticgamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) geneticgamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) geneticgamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) geneticgamer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Amazing build... RIP Serge Nubret

RIP aziz segeyevich valiantmiller16's Avatar
    valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    RIP sad to lose one of the greats

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Glenn Gould View Post
    As great as Arnold, Sergio, Franco, Dorian, Zane, Haney and all the others were... they never took the time to post here. Serge not only posted here, he put up with a lot of crap that ppl on this forum put him through.... like not believing he was the real Serge Nubret when he first joined this forum. And unlike other pros, Serge kept on posting and answering questions from the fans almost on a daily basis! My biggest regret now is that I never got to ask him anything or tell him what an inspiration he had been for me. I just assumed he would always be here NEVER TAKE ANYONE FOR GRANTED ppl....
    What was his username on this forums? Never actually thought that he posted here. RIP
    https://www.instagram.com/brunobastos_93/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshN_nywHWNFH836xZ7VjtQ?view_as=subscriber

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by btintb View Post
    sad news,one of the greatest legends in the bodybuilding industry has passed away , RIP Serge .He died at the age of 73.
    ]
    RIP Serge. Met him once briefly, seemed like a nice guy.
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSportMag will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Information From 2009

I did some research on this back in 2009 with an article on my site (http://www.musclesportmag.com/2009/0...ery-continues/) and it was frustrating to say the least. Road blocks due to language barriers and silence left many questions unanswered - the same that are magnified now in light of Nubret's death.

I'm going to pick up where I left off and hopefully get something new on this situation. Either way, Nubret was a legend of the sport and his legacy will always live on.
    www.MuscleSportMag.com - Bodybuilding, Pro Sports, Fitness

godog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) godog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) godog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) godog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) godog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MuscleSportMag View Post
    I did some research on this back in 2009 with an article on my site and it was frustrating to say the least. Road blocks due to language barriers and silence left many questions unanswered - the same that are magnified now in light of Nubret's death.

I'm going to pick up where I left off and hopefully get something new on this situation. Either way, Nubret was a legend of the sport and his legacy will always live on.
    Death baffles the mind, for humans do not know what happens thereafter. It is why we, the kids who were inspired by The Panther, seek closure. We seek details so we can understand his last days just as we understood his bodybuilding genius.

I hope you can get some news of his last years so we can let our babbling minds rest, while the great man now Rests In Peace.
    "When you love something more than anything else, believe me you dont need motivation."
    - Serge.

"Anybody who makes up their mind before they hear the issue, is a * foo'."
    -Chris Rock.

asiangod1991 is not very well liked. (-100) asiangod1991 is not very well liked. (-100) asiangod1991 is not very well liked. (-100) asiangod1991 is not very well liked. (-100) asiangod1991 is not very well liked. (-100) asiangod1991 is not very well liked. (-100) asiangod1991 is not very well liked. (-100) asiangod1991 is not very well liked. (-100) asiangod1991 is not very well liked. (-100) asiangod1991 is not very well liked. (-100) asiangod1991 is not very well liked. (-100)
    R.i.p

l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I remember the first time I saw Serge in Pumping Iron. Great proportion and symmetry, mind was blown.

RIP Serge.
    You will be remembered.

"Movin' ahead so life won't pass me by."

Drizzy10 is just really nice. (+1000) Drizzy10 is just really nice. (+1000) Drizzy10 is just really nice. (+1000) Drizzy10 is just really nice. (+1000) Drizzy10 is just really nice. (+1000) Drizzy10 is just really nice. (+1000) Drizzy10 is just really nice. (+1000) Drizzy10 is just really nice. (+1000) Drizzy10 is just really nice. (+1000) Drizzy10 is just really nice. (+1000) Drizzy10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    NOOOOOOOOOOO. Please be untrue
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    -Arnold
    "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
    -Arnold
    Check out my logs brash for some PHAT and good ole training.http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135290231

Registered User PresidentChoice's Avatar
    PresidentChoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) PresidentChoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) PresidentChoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) PresidentChoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) PresidentChoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) PresidentChoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) PresidentChoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) PresidentChoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) PresidentChoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) PresidentChoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) PresidentChoice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Drizzy10 View Post
    it happened awhile ago actually.

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Drizzy10 View Post
    Yeah, and Peter Falk died too...

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's very sad to see him go, a legend in the sport and many people had kind things to say about him as a man.

Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Rip