Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SullyPHD View Post
    have you tried it yet?

might have unexpected consequences.
    Ive actually tested this a few times. Just mentioned some of my hobbies to see how that would go down

group of people
    Me- Bros remember Toonami. ****in Dbz, Gundam wing, etc
    Girls- Bertstare x1o "omg you watched that lame stuff"
    Me- (wow these whores proved my beliefs *sheds a tear*)
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^ Shoulda said something like bish I look like Goku in a joking manner.. and its even more funny cuz your black

TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm sure Afghanistan has some fairly affordable brothels (legal or not), so go for it.

You sound like you're really desperate for female companionship, you'll probably never get any unless you learn to play it cool.

Doesn't matter what your hobbies are or what you look like (to an extent) if you give off nervous sexual energy.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TypicalGamer View Post
    I'm sure Afghanistan has some fairly affordable brothels (legal or not), so go for it.

You sound like you're really desperate for female companionship, you'll probably never get any unless you learn to play it cool.

Doesn't matter what your hobbies are or what you look like (to an extent) if you give off nervous sexual energy.
    1. Desperate....you could say
    2. Im not giving out "nervous" energy man....
    3.Im in the middle of no where? There are no brothesl on military instillations.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    looking through this thread op man, i have come to the conclusion that you may come off as socially awkward irl and that females are not comfortable in your presence.

as far as looks go, you look completely fine, so that's not it, you're doing something with your life so that's not it, you have some money so that's not it. it's gotta be that girls get weirded out when talking to you. in my experience, a lot of the time dudes who come off as awkward/"creepy" to girl don't realize it and they don't see that that is what's fukking them up.

good luck in your life goals in 2011 op, maybe try talking to a close friend about it, the misc can only judge so much without knowing you irl
    Want to save $100s on books each semester? -->http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137815283&page=1

I rep good posts. I don't rep back.

Content but not Satisfied.

Ron Paul Brah turned Bernie Brah

Originally Posted by 5-O View Post
    looking through this thread op man, i have come to the conclusion that you may come off as socially awkward irl and that females are not comfortable in your presence.

as far as looks go, you look completely fine, so that's not it, you're doing something with your life so that's not it, you have some money so that's not it. it's gotta be that girls get weirded out when talking to you. in my experience, a lot of the time dudes who come off as awkward/"creepy" to girl don't realize it and they don't see that that is what's fukking them up.

good luck in your life goals in 2011 op, maybe try talking to a close friend about it, the misc can only judge so much without knowing you irl
    I will not lie I was once told I was "awkward" by certain girls YEARS ago. I havent been told that in long time. Im not to awkward to laugh, make conversation, chill etc, but Im to awkward for a fuaking gf?

and lets just say Im awkward as ****, which i dont believe because I act the same around everyone else. Couldnt she be like "ok hes a little awkard or weird BUT other than that he's cool?"
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm on the same boat too..but I have pretty high standards..I invest a lot into my life..so I kind of expect the same from a girl..HELL YEA
    us army
    cuny qc
    sju

live.laugh.love

HappyDude92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HappyDude92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HappyDude92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HappyDude92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HappyDude92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HappyDude92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HappyDude92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HappyDude92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HappyDude92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HappyDude92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HappyDude92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    maybe they are afraid that u are too good for them and will hurt them too much if they break up with u. For all I know everything is in check for you.

Originally Posted by matt_nyc View Post
    i'm on the same boat too..but I have pretty high standards..I invest a lot into my life..so I kind of expect the same from a girl..HELL YEA
    Hows Korea son? I just want a girl I find cute and likes me...thats is. This happens every few months where something just clicks in my mind like "Son you are getting no wommens,vag, or even play. What are you doing with your life" and then it goes away...but it comes back...it always comes back.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Build some muscle, make yourself look good, then act how you want.

Everyone wants an attractive mate but for most not too attractive lest they can't keep them. If you don't get with one find another.

Originally Posted by HappyDude92 View Post
    maybe they are afraid that u are too good for them and will hurt them too much if they break up with u. For all I know everything is in check for you.
    If thats true...then fml even more.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Originally Posted by Just a Pilgrim View Post
    Build some muscle, make yourself look good, then act how you want.

Everyone wants an attractive mate but for most not too attractive lest they can't keep them. If you don't get with one find another.
    In the process bro. Gyno surgery (not that puffy nipple **** people bitch about on here every ****ing waking moment of the day, but ****ing thick tissue) and them aesthetics. if girls arent gotten in the next year I think I'll find a nice MMO to become a beast at or something.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

HappyDude92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HappyDude92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HappyDude92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HappyDude92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HappyDude92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HappyDude92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HappyDude92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HappyDude92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HappyDude92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HappyDude92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HappyDude92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    If thats true...then fml even more.
    TBH being a manlet sucks the most. Its the only thing u cant change. Everything else can be learned

Out here grindin homie StillHustlin313's Avatar
    StillHustlin313 is just really nice. (+1000) StillHustlin313 is just really nice. (+1000) StillHustlin313 is just really nice. (+1000) StillHustlin313 is just really nice. (+1000) StillHustlin313 is just really nice. (+1000) StillHustlin313 is just really nice. (+1000) StillHustlin313 is just really nice. (+1000) StillHustlin313 is just really nice. (+1000) StillHustlin313 is just really nice. (+1000) StillHustlin313 is just really nice. (+1000) StillHustlin313 is just really nice. (+1000)

Wink

All women are ho's, we must treat them that way
    Well f*ck it, what it look like?
    Diamonds make me look bright, shinin cause I cook pints
    Got it for the low ticket, I can make a good price
    Everything stepped on, call that sh*t a foot price

matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hows Korea son? I just want a girl I find cute and likes me...thats is. This happens every few months where something just clicks in my mind like "Son you are getting no wommens,vag, or even play. What are you doing with your life" and then it goes away...but it comes back...it always comes back.
    it's good man..its what you make of it..i've done a lottt from the 2 years i've been here..there are some soldiers that come here for a year..f_ck off..do stupid **** to get in trouble..leave and continue their bad habits..but i'm out here trying to make connections..saving money..enjoying life.training hard..going to school

do you let your peers influence how u feel? dont get urself down man..especially over women..they come and go..just focus on ur life..do the things you want to do..before you do meet that girl and you'll be tied down forever lol
    us army
    cuny qc
    sju

live.laugh.love

read this thread brah. U may be in the same situation.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=133753041

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not all girls are super shallow. A lot are, but not all.
    ^_^

nas87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nas87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nas87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nas87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nas87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nas87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nas87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nas87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nas87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nas87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nas87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Originally Posted by matt_nyc View Post
    it's good man..its what you make of it..i've done a lottt from the 2 years i've been here..there are some soldiers that come here for a year..f_ck off..do stupid **** to get in trouble..leave and continue their bad habits..but i'm out here trying to make connections..saving money..enjoying life.training hard..going to school

do you let your peers influence how u feel? dont get urself down man..especially over women..they come and go..just focus on ur life..do the things you want to do..before you do meet that girl and you'll be tied down forever lol
    but for them to go...they have to come...I think Im gonna take a nap or watch of movie man. Thinking about that makes me feel like garbage.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Originally Posted by fitlover View Post
    Not all girls are super shallow. A lot are, but not all.
    Far more shallow than guys. Like ugly or average girls shutting me down and blowing me off? What the ****? These bishes need a reality check .
    Last edited by otakutrevan; 04-20-2011 at 06:11 AM.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i know long island girls are and usually ones that live in very classy neighborhoods
    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"
    "Ny Giants Crew"

5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I will not lie I was once told I was "awkward" by certain girls YEARS ago. I havent been told that in long time. Im not to awkward to laugh, make conversation, chill etc, but Im to awkward for a fuaking gf?

and lets just say Im awkward as ****, which i dont believe because I act the same around everyone else. Couldnt she be like "ok hes a little awkard or weird BUT other than that he's cool?"
    most people don't call people awkward to their face (for the most part), at least not when they really mean it.

i think you underestimate the power of awkwardness, it's basically the opposite of sexual tension which is what the girls should be feeling when you interact with them.

also girls have a higher tolerance for that sort of thing the lower on the attractive scale you go. You go for a fairly unattractive chick, she won't give a fukk that you're awkward and just be happy you're giving her the time of day. however these girls are becoming less and less common as whiteknights make even unattractive girls feel as if they are 10s. i'm assuming that you don't really go for unattractive chicks, which is completely understandable.

but for them to go...they have to come...I think Im gonna take a nap or watch of movie man. Thinking about that makes me feel like garbage.
    calm down bro, you're 19 -plenty of time- and you have nothing wrong with you that you can't fix. life is good, just learn to work the system.
    Want to save $100s on books each semester? -->http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137815283&page=1

I rep good posts. I don't rep back.

Content but not Satisfied.

Ron Paul Brah turned Bernie Brah

Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124193391

read saucehead ****...changed me life

stay safe
    When you think you’re done you’re only 40% into what your body is capable of doing and that’s just the limits that we put on ourselves. - David Goggins

*Misc Cologne Crew*

Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tdof View Post
    girls want these

they could care less about whats above or below them
    no

/thread
    When you think you’re done you’re only 40% into what your body is capable of doing and that’s just the limits that we put on ourselves. - David Goggins

*Misc Cologne Crew*

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Far more shallow than guys. Like ugly or average girls shutting me down and blowing me off? What the ****? These bishes need a reality check .
    How do you present yourself to these girls?
    ^_^

Originally Posted by 5-O View Post
    most people don't call people awkward to their face (for the most part), at least not when they really mean it.

i think you underestimate the power of awkwardness, it's basically the opposite of sexual tension which is what the girls should be feeling when you interact with them.

also girls have a higher tolerance for that sort of thing the lower on the attractive scale you go. You go for a fairly unattractive chick, she won't give a fukk that you're awkward and just be happy you're giving her the time of day. however these girls are becoming less and less common as whiteknights make even unattractive girls feel as if they are 10s. i'm assuming that you don't really go for unattractive chicks, which is completely understandable.

calm down bro, you're 19 -plenty of time- and you have nothing wrong with you that you can't fix. life is good, just learn to work the system.
    Ive talked to girls that would be considered "ugly" just to see how far I would get. Even they ignore, no thanks, shut down etc...Ive noticed the only girls that actually try to get at me are like 15-16 yr old chicks. I guess age denotes status??? or Do I look young? Rather not go to prison so i pass on that.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

God's got my back (srs) datboigene's Avatar
    datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    swaggerless black guy?
    NOT SURE IF CEREAL

cammon guy
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Justin Beiber

~VA Crew~

*Scared to put crews in my sig because i might be the only member crew*
    *Put it in my sig anyway crew*
    *Nervous crew*
    *Might delete crews to save face crew*
    *got turned down by guy whom I offered threesome to crew*

Originally Posted by fitlover View Post
    How do you present yourself to these girls?
    Im just chill, I make jokes, I wear decent clothes, I dont stink, I have goals, and Im not some weird awkward person. I love the "Im not the kinda girl for you, or you're like a brother" bull****. Then one of my ******* friends that doesnt give a crap about them,bangs, pretends she doesnt exist, then they wanna tell me about? I refuse to listen to it. I REFUSE to hear those whores and their illogical irrational bull****.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Inb4 OP starts killing women as a serial killer.

Don't, it's not worth it cuzz

NivVo is just really nice. (+1000) NivVo is just really nice. (+1000) NivVo is just really nice. (+1000) NivVo is just really nice. (+1000) NivVo is just really nice. (+1000) NivVo is just really nice. (+1000) NivVo is just really nice. (+1000) NivVo is just really nice. (+1000) NivVo is just really nice. (+1000) NivVo is just really nice. (+1000) NivVo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lettuce be real tea for a midget. We live a superficial world and everyone wants an attractive mate. Which is fair enough but why do I always get rejected, shut down, no thanks, we're just friends or the awkward weird "Im not gonna reply to that flirtatious comment. I'm a funny guy, I make people laugh, got style and working towards them aesthetics, and Im not ugly. Im talking about average girls also. Currently e-macking as Im in Afghanistan ,but when I went home for leave, and before I deployed I was still not being taking seriously by women really. Is the foreveralonecrew calling me?

Cliffs
    Still sucking with girls even after much self improvment. What do misc.
    inb4 next malodrax
    Well bro, girls don't know what they want. We do know something they all have in common is the desire for cock and cash... Your desire is vagina. The money used to court females for dinner and a movie ranges from 60-80.

Save yourself time and buy a blowjob from a hooker, everyone wins bro; except you don't carry any baggage or drama with you.

It only makes sense, you can also ditch said hooker at any time.
    THE AWARE - South side influence.

**OFFICIAL POOHBEARX3 AVI CLUB***

9/3/2010: Mod negged to oblivion for posting nudes.
    1/6/2011: Into the green.

0341 - USMC
    Texas brahs, Military brahs, MinusP, 128, JohnnyChristian are repped on sight.