Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Female miscers: Skinnyfat vs Cut,swole,etc. SRS

Will this be a major part of you being attracted to the guy? lets say his face stays the same, but one version is like a guy at a normal weight for his height, but then him again cut or lean with mass. respect srs tag
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

OfficialMisc Gynecologist aaron416's Avatar
    aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you going to prefer an aesthetic girl over a girl with love handles? Probably. Do you prefer a dumb aesthetic girl over a girl with a normal body but an amazing personality? Probably not.

Should you stop making these insecure threads, take the forever alone crew out of your sig and work on your personality more? Yes.
    Forever steps : jamestown0101, kineticforce

"Out of the ashes of the old world, a new world can then come into being." - Eckhart Tolle

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aaron416 View Post
    Are you going to prefer an aesthetic girl over a girl with love handles? Probably. Do you prefer a dumb aesthetic girl over a girl with a normal body but an amazing personality? Probably not.

Should you stop making these insecure threads, take the forever alone crew out of your sig and work on your personality more? Yes.
    Dude I'm trying to get information. Misc and irl people CLAIM it doesnt matter what you look like and its all game/confidence. I think otherwise and that I'll only ever "pull" easy if I come out looking you or Zyzz or some ****. Yes Im a little insecure and shti but I'm trying to conquer it.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution FIREnICE's Avatar
    FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    when's the last time you've seen a female post in this section? back in 2010 you might have gotten a response.
    We're All Gonna Make It
    ***RIP ZYZZ***

aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Dude I'm trying to get information. Misc and irl people CLAIM it doesnt matter what you look like and its all game/confidence. I think otherwise and that I'll only ever "pull" easy if I come out looking you or Zyzz or some ****. Yes Im a little insecure and shti but I'm trying to conquer it.
    Yes, aesthetics play a roll in INITIAL attraction. After that INITIAL attraction, it's all personality, game etc. You could look like zyzz, but with a chitty mind state, confidence and personality girls will dry up when they're near you.

Bro, I'm 5'5'' in height, 128 pounds and wear glasses. The majority of girls at my school are taller and at least half weigh as much as me or more. Do I get down about it? No. What I lack in my physical attributes, I make up in my confidence. When I walk around tired, unhappy, slumped over etc. (which is like once a month at most) girls aren't mirin. When I walk around with my shoulders back, standing up straight, smile on my face and have a nice walk going, girls are mirin like no other. When I do that, girls know that I know I'm the chit. They know that I'm not going to be a bich and get on my knees for them, that I'm going to have a radiating personality and that people respect / want to get to know me. They know I have options.

I can tell through your typing that you are insecure. How easy do you think it is for people to tell in real life?

Try this. For the next month do the following...
    -Get at least 7 and a half hours of sleep a night.
    -Smile non stop. Not a creepy smile, but have a slight smile on your face. Constantly thinking about funny jokes or whatever brings your mood up.
    -Walk with your shoulders back, and up straight.

It will all become natural within a couple weeks of trying hard on it, and actually going through with it. Don't be upset if you don't see results right away, but you will, I promise you. By the end of the month, at most, you should be receiving a fair amount more attention from girls and it should up your confidence a lot.

If you make another topic that's like this one, I will not give you any more advice. If you do this, you will not be needing to make any of these topics anymore.

"Out of the ashes of the old world, a new world can then come into being." - Eckhart Tolle

Yes, aesthetics play a roll in INITIAL attraction. After that INITIAL attraction, it's all personality, game etc. You could look like zyzz, but with a chitty mind state, confidence and personality girls will dry up when they're near you.

Bro, I'm 5'5'' in height, 128 pounds and wear glasses. The majority of girls at my school are taller and at least half weigh as much as me or more. Do I get down about it? No. What I lack in my physical attributes, I make up in my confidence. When I walk around tired, unhappy, slumped over etc. (which is like once a month at most) girls aren't mirin. When I walk around with my shoulders back, standing up straight, smile on my face and have a nice walk going, girls are mirin like no other. When I do that, girls know that I know I'm the chit. They know that I'm not going to be a bich and get on my knees for them, that I'm going to have a radiating personality and that people respect / want to get to know me. They know I have options.

I can tell through your typing that you are insecure. How easy do you think it is for people to tell in real life?

Try this. For the next month do the following...
    -Get at least 7 and a half hours of sleep a night.
    -Smile non stop. Not a creepy smile, but have a slight smile on your face. Constantly thinking about funny jokes or whatever brings your mood up.
    -Walk with your shoulders back, and up straight.

It will all become natural within a couple weeks of trying hard on it, and actually going through with it. Don't be upset if you don't see results right away, but you will, I promise you. By the end of the month, at most, you should be receiving a fair amount more attention from girls and it should up your confidence a lot.

If you make another topic that's like this one, I will not give you any more advice. If you do this, you will not be needing to make any of these topics anymore.
    Legit advice. I'm a happy as dude irl. Srs. I can make anyway laugh and I'm always cheesin. Girls just friendzone...so im thining abs and low bodyfat is the only thing that can help me.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I'm pretty sure your biggest obstacle is your lack of confidence and not looks.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by itsRyan View Post
    I'm pretty sure your biggest obstacle is your lack of confidence and not looks.
    I'm a confident dude bro. The ****s I dont give when talking to people and girls cannot be counted. people are often surprised to hear I dont have a girl or have girl issues if they become aware.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Legit advice. I'm a happy as dude irl. Srs. I can make anyway laugh and I'm always cheesin. Girls just friendzone...so im thining abs and low bodyfat is the only thing that can help me.
    You're getting friend zoned because you aren't showing that you're interested in being more then friends when meeting the girls in the very beginning.

You're getting friend zoned because you aren't showing that you're interested in being more then friends when meeting the girls in the very beginning.
    lol how do you know this? I do and they are quick to stop me in my path.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Better looks means less game needed. Less looks means more game needed to compensate.

Sounds like you have neither, so while getting in shape, develop some game.

Originally Posted by Rkaz View Post
    Better looks means less game needed. Less looks means more game needed to compensate.

Sounds like you have neither, so while getting in shape, develop some game.
    I have a little....and your avi is like my goal (No homo)
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    amazed at all the female responses so far!
    no sig

Originally Posted by CrazyTall View Post
    amazed at all the female responses so far!
    srs....strong date/rep power/
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000)
    how the hell do you have 1300 reps when all you contribute to the forum is self-pitying/questioning threads?

facial aesthetics are numero uno at the end of the day. NO argument there.

like I have said to you before. Your in the goddamn army, grow a set and realize your a man! cut out the pac sun style (kiddy) you said you rock and dress more rugged. If bishes knew I was in the military they would be swarming my cok. If you really think body is important start training harder and eating for results.

btw get that stupid FA bs out of your sig. I'll never understand how all you guys who call yourselves that can feel part of this douchey online community known as the FA crew. If people outside this forum saw that, they would instantly realize how scummy you feel about yourself.

come on guy!
    90kg Powerlifter
    Livin the dream working for the GDFD
    MISC CIGAR CREW
    CheekyChris23 crew

lol how do you know this? I do and they are quick to stop me in my path.
    What are you doing to show you want to be more then friends?

You should start including more detail in your posts and being direct about what you need help with. It took till post six for us to realize what you think you need to work on. You sound like a **** in the op for the record.

Originally Posted by bassinyoface View Post
    how the hell do you have 1300 reps when all you contribute to the forum is self-pitying/questioning threads?

facial aesthetics are numero uno at the end of the day. NO argument there.

like I have said to you before. Your in the goddamn army, grow a set and realize your a man! cut out the pac sun style (kiddy) you said you rock and dress more rugged. If bishes knew I was in the military they would be swarming my cok. If you really think body is important start training harder and eating for results.

btw get that stupid FA bs out of your sig. I'll never understand how all you guys who call yourselves that can feel part of this douchey online community known as the FA crew. If people outside this forum saw that, they would instantly realize how scummy you feel about yourself.

come on guy!
    1300 because I bring the lolz in the misc. Aware me on a decent style? I'm thinking "casual smart". The whole sweater, collared shirt,vans, khaki swagger. Secondly dude girls dont care if guys are in the military. They really dont give a **** . The movies and society has lied about "men in uniform." How do I know? Im in the Army. As far as FA in my sig its just symbolic. Once I can get girls with minimal effort like everyone else then sure I'll delete it.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

What are you doing to show you want to be more then friends?

You should start including more detail in your posts and being direct about what you need help with. It took till post six for us to realize what you think you need to work on. You sound like a **** in the op for the record.
    Touching them, eye contacting, obvious flirting, asking them to hang out, and etc.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

**** it. mods delete this and or people just stop posting in it. doesnt even matter.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Alephbata is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alephbata is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alephbata is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alephbata is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alephbata is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alephbata is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alephbata is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alephbata is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alephbata is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alephbata is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alephbata is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Never listen to this joke PUA's about looks not mattering. The reason why PUA's advocate approaching a 100 girls is because they don't understand that they need to invest a fukk-ton of time into looking aesthetic.

Okay, so you opened a girl, but she's not physically attracted to you. Now what?
    You gonna neg her? Okay, so now she's a little insecure about herself but she still doesn't think you're hot. Still no natural inclination to phuck.

Know why PUA's say looks don't matter? Because their clients are almost always really unaesthetic beta and omega males looking for a quick fix or magic pill to solve their problem. You think they'd make money if they started putting qualifiers on the efficacy of the material. You tell a fat-as-phuck beta to spend a year dropping weight before trying pick-up, or a scrawny kid to put on 30 lbs of muscle before thinking of going out, how many DVD's and bootcamps are those PUA's going to sell?

None.

So, yes, looks matter. If you want a scientific study from UCLA who surveyed women on this read "Why muscularity is sexy":

http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/comm/hase...arity_sexy.pdf

Conclusions drawn:

-Muscularity is sexy to women because it demonstrates that you are skillful at maximizing your use of your environment by building an evolutionarily costly physique
    -Muscular men have many more sexual partners than fat or thin men

In terms of sexual desirability the order is as follows:

1. Built (i.e. muscular and 10% bodyfat)
    2. Toned (muscular and very low bodyfat <10%)
    3. Brawny (muscular and fat)

Big gap

4. Slender
    5. Average

Big gap

6. Chubby

Hope this helps

VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Girls Opinion

Umm looks are what attract you to someone without knowing their personality. Sooo yeah a guy that looks after himself with a great body would get my attention over someone who doesn't... however doesn't mean looks are ALL that matters but it is a huge factor most people consider first. Not stuck up but people who deny this are liars. Guys judge girls alot more than we judge you...

Ps Forever Alone Crew?? You're just asking to be forever alone...

FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It should be obvious...i see dudes who look like they herpderped the last 5 years of their life with twinkies and frozen pizzas and have chicks way above their level...not saying 9's and 10's...but solid 8's when these fat ****s(who were probably football stars in HS) look like **** lol.
    Join KIVA - Donate to those in need around the world! Free $25 for signing up!
    http://www.kiva.org/invitedby/fuzzewuzze

Join the League of Legends! Largest MOBA Game of all time!
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4abffc9d33310

Alephbata is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alephbata is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alephbata is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alephbata is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alephbata is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alephbata is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alephbata is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alephbata is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alephbata is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alephbata is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alephbata is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FuzzeWuzze View Post
    It should be obvious...i see dudes who look like they herpderped the last 5 years of their life with twinkies and frozen pizzas and have chicks way above their level...not saying 9's and 10's...but solid 8's when these fat ****s(who were probably football stars in HS) look like **** lol.
    Such things don't happen in our age cohort. If you're between the ages of 18-24, looks are 90% of attraction. The other 10% is not being a *******, beta, or socially retarded.

When you get older, things like having a job matter.

sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    strong paleo/revolutionbrah post.

my ideal guy looks like the rock lol srs. don't really care about abs just have nice broad shoulders and joocy arms i can grab on to. obviously every girl will have a different preference.

that being said, have dated a guy that was 6'0" .. 155-160 lbs, did not even lift. there are other things that attract me to someone besides the physical stuff. confidence, game, etc. those are the things you gotta work on, stop stressing appearance so much.

Originally Posted by DASHTEK1 View Post
    Be more of a cheeky kunt, but not in a rude way. When chatting to girls: I joke, mock them a little bit, even joke about myself a bit, then reel them in by being nice...

if you come across to nice = boring
    by just having a laugh with them you have a much greater chance of them wanting to get to know you more.
    and this. neg them, but in a teasing way.

VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiFly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by sincity88 View Post
    strong paleo/revolutionbrah post.

my ideal guy looks like the rock lol srs. don't really care about abs just have nice broad shoulders and joocy arms i can grab on to. obviously every girl will have a different preference.

that being said, have dated a guy that was 6'0" .. 155-160 lbs, did not even lift. there are other things that attract me to someone besides the physical stuff. confidence, game, etc. those are the things you gotta work on, stop stressing appearance so much.
    Well said the rock?! Mmmmmm!

One more reason never to listen to girls about what girls want^

These girls are saying don't "stress on appearance"
    Then they say they want you to look like The Rock

sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Alephbata View Post

lolz

i said what my IDEAL was. and then i went on to say i have dated skinny fat guys in the past. if your reading comprehension skills didn't suck so much, you'd understand what I was getting at. A girl isn't going to just next a guy for not having an unrealistic fantasy body.

I'm sure you look at girls with curvy thighs/plump ass/a nice rack and would hit with the force of 1000000 greek gods, but you wouldn't disregard a girl for not having that perfect body either because there are other more important qualities you're looking for besides appearance. that was my point. smh.

Never listen to this joke PUA's about looks not mattering. The reason why PUA's advocate approaching a 100 girls is because they don't understand that they need to invest a fukk-ton of time into looking aesthetic.

Okay, so you opened a girl, but she's not physically attracted to you. Now what?
    You gonna neg her? Okay, so now she's a little insecure about herself but she still doesn't think you're hot. Still no natural inclination to phuck.

Know why PUA's say looks don't matter? Because their clients are almost always really unaesthetic beta and omega males looking for a quick fix or magic pill to solve their problem. You think they'd make money if they started putting qualifiers on the efficacy of the material. You tell a fat-as-phuck beta to spend a year dropping weight before trying pick-up, or a scrawny kid to put on 30 lbs of muscle before thinking of going out, how many DVD's and bootcamps are those PUA's going to sell?

None.

So, yes, looks matter. If you want a scientific study from UCLA who surveyed women on this read "Why muscularity is sexy":

http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/comm/hase...arity_sexy.pdf

Conclusions drawn:

-Muscularity is sexy to women because it demonstrates that you are skillful at maximizing your use of your environment by building an evolutionarily costly physique
    -Muscular men have many more sexual partners than fat or thin men

In terms of sexual desirability the order is as follows:

1. Built (i.e. muscular and 10% bodyfat)
    2. Toned (muscular and very low bodyfat <10%)
    3. Brawny (muscular and fat)

Big gap

4. Slender
    5. Average

Big gap

6. Chubby

Hope this helps
    No. No. No.

Originally Posted by VaiFly View Post
    Umm looks are what attract you to someone without knowing their personality. Sooo yeah a guy that looks after himself with a great body would get my attention over someone who doesn't... however doesn't mean looks are ALL that matters but it is a huge factor most people consider first. Not stuck up but people who deny this are liars. Guys judge girls alot more than we judge you...

Ps Forever Alone Crew?? You're just asking to be forever alone...
    Yes.

Such things don't happen in our age cohort. If you're between the ages of 18-24, looks are 90% of attraction. The other 10% is not being a *******, beta, or socially retarded.

When you get older, things like having a job matter.
    I phucked a girl two years older then me (18) and I'm not very big, I'm short and I wear glasses. I'm blessed facially but still it goes against your ideas, therefor your point is invalid.

No, they're saying that looks are going to attract them more initially and overall, but they will date men with average bodies who have game and personality.

The rock comment is what they find very attractive physically, but they said it wasn't required. It's a bonus.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to aaron416 again.

Oh Diss!

Reps on spread!

Almost as annoying as the guys with the "can brown people hump white women" threads!

Talking

No, they're saying that looks are going to attract them more initially and overall, but they will date men with average bodies who have game and personality.

The rock comment is what they find very attractive physically, but they said it wasn't required. It's a bonus.[/QUOTE]

Exactlyyyy...you sir are very knowledgable.