Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What happened to the kid everyone in your high school considered a "loser"?

Loser as in girls never gave him the time of the day, guys sometimes made jokes about him, laughed at him, and picked on him, and teachers felt sorry for him.

I recently met up with the kid everyone in my high school class considered a loser. Nice kid but was a bit nerdy. I graduated in 2008 and he was in my class. The kid is Middle Eastern, was nerdy, bit detached, couldn't even get a prom date and now?

Bulked up, grew from 5"8 to 5"11, is fit, going out with this good looking Blonde chick (8 out of 10 at least).

UltimateSwag is a name known to all. (+5000) UltimateSwag is a name known to all. (+5000) UltimateSwag is a name known to all. (+5000) UltimateSwag is a name known to all. (+5000) UltimateSwag is a name known to all. (+5000) UltimateSwag is a name known to all. (+5000) UltimateSwag is a name known to all. (+5000) UltimateSwag is a name known to all. (+5000) UltimateSwag is a name known to all. (+5000) UltimateSwag is a name known to all. (+5000) UltimateSwag is a name known to all. (+5000)
    he came out of the closet, got fatter/nerdier and that's about it.

another one i can think of got diabetes due to his fatness...and he disappeared somewhere

yeah...no success stories

most folks from my school had very low ambitions, loser or popular.

systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    slow misc is slow?

DeeezNuttz is just really nice. (+1000) DeeezNuttz is just really nice. (+1000) DeeezNuttz is just really nice. (+1000) DeeezNuttz is just really nice. (+1000) DeeezNuttz is just really nice. (+1000) DeeezNuttz is just really nice. (+1000) DeeezNuttz is just really nice. (+1000) DeeezNuttz is just really nice. (+1000) DeeezNuttz is just really nice. (+1000) DeeezNuttz is just really nice. (+1000) DeeezNuttz is just really nice. (+1000)
    why would I care, I'm cooler
    Can't tie my shoes but I can fuk your bitch

[A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    some goofy kid everyone used to bust on constantly... i mean he was nice and people liked him... but was usually the butt end of the joke

anyways he got a job working for sony from his father and makes like 100 an hour doing some bull**** or another

drives a corvette

is a HUGE whiteknight though.

saw him get punched in the face at a bar last year for showing off his car and being an overall gayboy
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

Originally Posted by UltimateSwag View Post
    he came out of the closet, got fatter/nerdier and that's about it.

another one i can think of got diabetes due to his fatness...and he disappeared somewhere

yeah...no success stories

most folks from my school had very low ambitions, loser or popular.
    Wow, that sucked.

Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dropped out of high school on my 4th day, am i that guy people talk about now?

Also i don't know what anyone is doing from high school anymore.
    Race: White
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Blue Jays / Steelers

majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    he is still a loser

afflictiondude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afflictiondude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afflictiondude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afflictiondude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afflictiondude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afflictiondude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afflictiondude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afflictiondude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afflictiondude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afflictiondude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afflictiondude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by systemdownz View Post
    Loser as in girls never gave him the time of the day, guys sometimes made jokes about him, laughed at him, and picked on him, and teachers felt sorry for him.

I recently met up with the kid everyone in my high school class considered a loser. Nice kid but was a bit nerdy. I graduated in 2008 and he was in my class. The kid is Middle Eastern, was nerdy, bit detached, couldn't even get a prom date and now?

Bulked up, grew from 5"8 to 5"11, is fit, going out with this good looking Blonde chick (8 out of 10 at least).
    This is me. While the majority of you are out socializing, this "loser" was always the try-hard, he has no distractions, he is under the radar acquiring currency, he is determined to be successful, he saves and invests his money wisely, doesn't waste it on booze, drugs, and having a good time. He goes to the gym, nobody bothers him so he can further the intensity of his workouts. Girls flock to this independent male knowing he is different from the pack. He is not the alpha male of the wolf pack, but he isn't one of the beta males nipping at the heels of the alpha male; he is the lone wolf. He doesn't need anyone, except for those necessary to help further himself. At the end of the day, this guy is more ready than any of you, to live a long, healthy, financially stable life.

guess success stories are rare

Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sgt T-Man View Post

dont worry about it brah, no one even remembers you

Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One killed him self like 3 weeks after graduation, 08 aswell.

Another one, no idea he was a grade below me and never found out what happened.

1st Post Thread Ender FlyinTurdNugget's Avatar
    FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    he's posting on the misc

/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

Founder of the Germanic Crew

fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    idunnolol im only finishing my first year of college

edit: i used to be fat until junior year, then i was a pencil senior year with 11 inch arms lols. not saying im big now, but feelsgoodman.jpg

mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    top of his class in med school, dad owns some hospital in middle east ( ***** or saudi i think ) , he gon be rich as phuck when he grows up

Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by majszownik View Post
    he is still a loser
    this

bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my graduating class had bout tree fiddy kids, there was a lot more than just one loser

Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by afflictiondude View Post
    This is me. While the majority of you are out socializing, this "loser" was always smoking weed, he is under the radar selling nickelbags, he is determined to be successful, he wastes it all on booze, drugs, and having a good time. He's a skinny ****, and people ask him if he even lifts. Girls scatter from this waste of oxygen knowing he is just like everyone else, except shyer and uglier. He is not the alpha male of the wolf pack, but he isn't one of the beta males nipping at the heels of the alpha male; he is the runt who was abandoned at birth to die to make the pack stronger. He doesn't need anyone, except for those who get him his weed. At the end of the day, this guy is ****ed.
    fixed this for ya bro
    "What is happiness? The feeling that power is increasing--that resistance is being overcome."
    - Nietzsche

CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000)
    He came to the misc to learn how to lift weights and be alpha. failed miserably because he didn't learn the definition of satire in his hs english class.

Iime is a name known to all. (+5000) Iime is a name known to all. (+5000) Iime is a name known to all. (+5000) Iime is a name known to all. (+5000) Iime is a name known to all. (+5000) Iime is a name known to all. (+5000) Iime is a name known to all. (+5000) Iime is a name known to all. (+5000) Iime is a name known to all. (+5000) Iime is a name known to all. (+5000) Iime is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I grew up
    6'3 - 195 lbs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVBP6VoLdmI&t=425s

kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sgt T-Man View Post

hows life working out? (srs)

Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is me. While the majority of you are out socializing, this "loser" was always the try-hard, he has no distractions, he is under the radar acquiring currency, he is determined to be successful, he saves and invests his money wisely, doesn't waste it on booze, drugs, and having a good time. He goes to the gym, nobody bothers him so he can further the intensity of his workouts. Girls flock to this independent male knowing he is different from the pack. He is not the alpha male of the wolf pack, but he isn't one of the beta males nipping at the heels of the alpha male; he is the lone wolf. He doesn't need anyone, except for those necessary to help further himself. At the end of the day, this guy is more ready than any of you, to live a long, healthy, financially stable life.
    yeah this is bullsh*t and never happens.
    Canucks/Chiefs/Jays/Raps

Registered User twelvelookslike's Avatar
    twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think he killed his parents and hung himself fapping

Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000)
    What happened to the loser in my high school?

Well, I'm not doing too bad. Got a job and paying the bills. I made this list of about 10 people who made fun of me back then.

The list is down to 7 now.

Originally Posted by systemdownz View Post
    guess success stories are rare
    this.

rynofan is just really nice. (+1000) rynofan is just really nice. (+1000) rynofan is just really nice. (+1000) rynofan is just really nice. (+1000) rynofan is just really nice. (+1000) rynofan is just really nice. (+1000) rynofan is just really nice. (+1000) rynofan is just really nice. (+1000) rynofan is just really nice. (+1000) rynofan is just really nice. (+1000) rynofan is just really nice. (+1000)
    He's posting right here
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000)
    most of the kids that OP describes usually end up going to Harvard medical school, becoming brain surgeons and making 700K a year. all the kids that picked on him usually end up serving lattes to him when he stops at starbucks in his Range Rover before work.

slickchris7777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slickchris7777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slickchris7777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slickchris7777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slickchris7777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slickchris7777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slickchris7777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slickchris7777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slickchris7777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slickchris7777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slickchris7777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He's on the misc making threads about high school losers
    For tips and info on weight loss/nutrition

www.lowcal.info

Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000)
    gayest thing ive ever read

DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He's working at a Gas Station after failing to get into the military. (got booted out in basic training)

That's about it. Kid was pretty smart too; to bad he was so socially screwed up he can't do anything with his life. He was also pretty poor...had a bad upbringing.