Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Registered User InSearchOfTruth's Avatar
    InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Doesn't it make more sense to eat dinner for breakfast, and vice versa?

Lately, I've been skipping my dinners and eating them for breakfast and it seems to make the most sense. Breakfast is the meal we're supposed to eat the most to fuel the rest of our days, shouldn't it be filled with the most nutritious and delicious food we can make? Lately, I've been eating rice & beans with chicken in the morning, a meal brimming with carbs and protien. People wake up and stuff themselves with staple breakfast foods, which I think do a poor job of giving you good nutrition AND filling you up. How many servings of cereal does it take to hold you up until lunch? For me, it's a huge bowl, not what's recommended. Oatmeal? Same thing. Pancakes? What the **** are you thinking? Sausage and eggs? Loaded with fat, and not worth it IMO, boring simple combo just like breakfast is made of.

What I'm saying is that we got it backwards, DINNER foods should be eaten at breakfast, and leave that peckish nonesense we eat in the morning for dinner if we must, since we're supposed to eat less and less as the day passes on.

Thoughts?
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---
    -★-★- No Fap Crew -★-★-

mn763 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mn763 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mn763 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mn763 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mn763 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mn763 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mn763 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mn763 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mn763 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mn763 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mn763 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

?

Who says breakfast cant be nutritious? Just modify your pre-conceived ideas of breakfast food to fit it to what you want it to be. Could be as simple as putting chicken in your omelet instead of sausage.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thoughts. Thread is fail. Proats or eggs have plenty of "nutrition" to get you through the day. I counter with is it less important to be properly fueled for the 8 hours you are sleeping which hypothetically is longer than between lunch and breakfast? Also op read up on intermittent fasting. Meal icing is irrelevant

InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah, but that doesn't even go together. does that even sound appetizing?

a normal dinner at breakfast time is better than anything you can make for breakfast.

this is the most logical meal set up. I used to go to the gym/work already experiencing hunger pangs, this way, that's not possible.

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    Thoughts. Thread is fail. Proats or eggs have plenty of "nutrition" to get you through the day. I counter with is it less important to be properly fueled for the 8 hours you are sleeping which hypothetically is longer than between lunch and breakfast? Also op read up on intermittent fasting. Meal icing is irrelevant
    of course, I'm not saying otherwise, but does it fill you up? To fill me up with just eggs and oat meal, I need a crapload of eggs and oatmeal. the amount of eggs and oatmeal to hold me up until my next meal is pretty damn ludicrous.

why not have my rice and beans, mash potatoes and steak, chicken and brocolli, or pasta in the morning?

I seriously need a huge bowl of cereal to hold me off, and the recommended servings don't do **** to me.
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---
    -★-★- No Fap Crew -★-★-

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by InSearchOfTruth View Post
    yeah, but that doesn't even go together. does that even sound appetizing?

a normal dinner at breakfast time is better than anything you can make for breakfast.

this is the most logical meal set up. I used to go to the gym/work already experiencing hunger pangs, this way, that's not possible.
    Chicken and omlette are great together. Bottom line is you couldn't be more wrong
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

think of all the variaty we have for dinner, all the nutrition and all our options. then think of the few things we designed to eat for breakfast. fact of the matter is that very few things we can make for breakfast is healthy, we just haven't invested as much effort in making breakfast interesting. If we're supposed to eat the most at breakfast, why shouldn't it be the more filling and delicious foods, breakfast should be the most fulfilling meal of the day.

how many times are you going to eat oatmeal, eggs, cereal, and any combination of that crap for breakfast?
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---
    -★-★- No Fap Crew -★-★-

brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    think of all the variaty we have for dinner, all the nutrition and all our options. then think of the few things we designed to eat for breakfast. fact of the matter is that very few things we can make for breakfast is healthy, we just haven't invested as much effort in making breakfast interesting. If we're supposed to eat the most at breakfast, why shouldn't it be the more filling and delicious foods, breakfast should be the most fulfilling meal of the day.

how many times are you going to eat oatmeal, eggs, cereal, and any combination of that crap for breakfast?
    1. completely wrong
    2. also incorrect

Bottom line is you couldn't be more wrong
    this

mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this whole notion that certain foods should be eaten for breakfast and certain foods should be eaten for dinner is stupid. I don't care what time it is If I want pancakes, steak, and eggs I'm going to eat pancakes, steak, and eggs.

you guys are just too stuck in your ways.

which should I eat before starting my day of working, squating heavy and running miles, oatmeal or a nice, filling combo of whatever and some red meat/ poultry?

Originally Posted by brendbro View Post
    1. completely wrong
    2. also incorrect
    1. We rely on few options for breakfast, I don't think I'm wrong.
    2. Many people see things this way

Originally Posted by mannydawg View Post
    this whole notion that certain foods should be eaten for breakfast and certain foods should be eaten for dinner is stupid. I don't care what time it is If I want pancakes, steak, and eggs I'm going to eat pancakes, steak, and eggs.
    I think we more or less see things very similarly.
    Last edited by InSearchOfTruth; 04-19-2011 at 02:47 AM.
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---
    -★-★- No Fap Crew -★-★-

mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no we don't you seem to believe that breakfast is when should eat the most which is incorrect. It doesn't make a difference when you eat during the day, some people just enjoy eating larger breakfasts and some don't. I myself Don't eat anything before 5 p.m. and feel full of energy all day.

brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

which should I eat before starting my day of working, squating heavy and running miles, oatmeal or a nice, filling combo of whatever and some red meat/ poultry?

1. We relly on few options for breakfast, I don't think I'm wrong.

How could you possibly throw oats in the category of not being filling when it's one of the most nutritious, tasty, filling foods out there? gimme a big bowl of oatmeal over a steak before a workout anyday

hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

What about - nothing? Eeek! Have been working out completely fasted for several months now, so have a bunch of other dudes. More info on leangains.com

Also: I'd go with oatmeal there. Carbs to fuel my workout, awesome. This alone shows me that you don't know a lot about nutrition.

1. We rely on few options for breakfast, I don't think I'm wrong.
    "Many people" is never a valid point, because "many people" don't know their asses from a hole in the ground, and when reading your posts in this thread it seems you might be one of them. But that's okay, I don't judge. Just read the stickies (or a physiology book, if you want the long version) and be eager to learn.

Originally Posted by mannydawg View Post
    no we don't you seem to believe that breakfast is when should eat the most which is incorrect. It doesn't make a difference when you eat during the day, some people just enjoy eating larger breakfasts and some don't. I myself Don't eat anything before 5 p.m. and feel full of energy all day.
    you seem to have no structure in the way you eat so it doesn't apply to you. breakfast fuels your day, it should be the most fullfing meal.

Originally Posted by brendbro View Post
    How could you possibly throw oats in the category of not being filling when it's one of the most nutritious, tasty, filling foods out there? gimme a big bowl of oatmeal over a steak before a workout anyday
    that's a massive amount of carbs for such a boring dish. that's kind of my point. I could cook up a more well rounded meal, doesn't suck, and is a crapload more filling in its place instead.

I'm not surprised people hate my arguement, people are just really invested in their ways, I'm sure I'm going to get hate in response 99% of the time.
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---
    -★-★- No Fap Crew -★-★-

hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I'm not surprised people hate my arguement, people are just really invested in their ways, I'm sure I'm going to get hate in response 99% of the time.
    That has nothing to do with it, but your argument is really none; it's just ramblings of someone who doesn't understand the basics of nutrition and human physiology.

"Breakfast fuels your day", yeah right. And all the food I ate from dinner last night miraculously vanished into thin air, eh?

you seem to have no structure in the way you eat so it doesn't apply to you. breakfast fuels your day, it should be the most fullfing meal.
    that is incorrect I have an extreme amount of structure in my diet. I following an intermittent fasting approach to dieting,"but you obviously have no idea what that is" because if you did you wouldn't believe breakfast is necessary. And no breakfast does not fuel your day the previous day's food does. Do you actually believe the food digests instantly and instantly gives you energy? No it does not! It will give you energy but when the food digests thats when.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You won't change the OP, it's like talking to a brick wall. Let it die
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Originally Posted by hankst View Post
    That has nothing to do with it, but your argument is really none; it's just ramblings of someone who doesn't understand the basics of nutrition and human physiology.

"Breakfast fuels your day", yeah right. And all the food I ate from dinner last night miraculously vanished into thin air, eh?
    brah, you wake up hungry, people look for breakfast to boost your level of energy.

I'm not saying people NEED to do things this way, I'm saying it makes more sense. If you're going to fast, or whatever you guys feel like trying out this week or the next, that's alright.

Although, I feel If you're going to eat breakfast you might as well eat so you'll need less for the rest of your day.

EDIT: time to hit the gym. you guys can continue to leave posts. I don't want to waste this massive amount of energy I have from eating my dinner 30 minutes ago.

dbl EDIT: I'm speaking of palpable, immediate energy that you feel, kicks you up and gets you going. How can you argue with that?
    Last edited by InSearchOfTruth; 04-19-2011 at 03:10 AM.
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---
    -★-★- No Fap Crew -★-★-

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    You won't change the OP, it's like talking to a brick wall. Let it die
    ^ This.

The OP seems to have found an eating pattern that suits him. That's great. But unfortunately, he doesn't realize that other people may simply have difference preferences and/or reactions to meal timing and composition.

What matters is finding an eating pattern that allows one to meet his/her micro/macronutrient targets in a way that optimizes palatability, satiety and energy. Each person is different and no single eating pattern is right for everyone.

Op is either troll or idiot. Great if it works for you. But to suggest that the foodchoices others make is wrong is ignorant. And tosuggeat Oats and eggs aren't nutritious is further ignorant. Lol at oats being boring. You just need to be more creative

brunowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brunowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brunowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brunowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brunowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brunowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brunowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brunowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brunowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brunowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brunowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi Mate,

Agreed. Eating big nutritional food in the morning is the way to go. Seriously, I'm reading the posts above and agree that the 19/20 yr old posters havn't quite grasped the idea of stepping outside the 'normal' breakfast.

In saying that however, they do raise a good point that oats and eggs are a fantastic source of nutrition and energy in the morning. Oats are slow release energy and this fuels you throughout the day.. eggs provide great nutrition and the protein hit. That's why they are solid staple breakfast foods.

Yoghurt and Fruit are also great breakfast foods.

The main worries of the 'traditional' breakfast are the sugar-filled breakfast cereals and white bread/toast.

Eating things such as lean meat, brocolii and potatoes are all fantastic as well. As long as you are getting a variety of foods and your not 'just eating eggs and oats' in the morning, you should be right.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^ white bread is fine
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    proats,eggs,pancakes, chocolate milk. Breakfast is delicious and should be nutritious enough for you not have to worry about eating dinner @ 7a.m. heck eat what you wanna eat.

Op is either troll or idiot. Great if it works for you. But to suggest that the foodchoices others make is wrong is ignorant. And tosuggeat Oats and eggs aren't nutritious is further ignorant. Lol at oats being boring. You just need to be more creative
    I'm not saying that. U mad cuz I'm suggesting trying something else that you're not accustomed to?

Originally Posted by brunowa View Post
    Hi Mate,

Agreed. Eating big nutritional food in the morning is the way to go. Seriously, I'm reading the posts above and agree that the 19/20 yr old posters havn't quite grasped the idea of stepping outside the 'normal' breakfast.

In saying that however, they do raise a good point that oats and eggs are a fantastic source of nutrition and energy in the morning. Oats are slow release energy and this fuels you throughout the day.. eggs provide great nutrition and the protein hit. That's why they are solid staple breakfast foods.

Yoghurt and Fruit are also great breakfast foods.

The main worries of the 'traditional' breakfast are the sugar-filled breakfast cereals and white bread/toast.

Eating things such as lean meat, brocolii and potatoes are all fantastic as well. As long as you are getting a variety of foods and your not 'just eating eggs and oats' in the morning, you should be right.
    I don't disagree at all, and I'm glad you see what I mean. I'm not against eggs or oatmeal, they're great, I'm just saying that a meal based around those things aren't filling enough unless you eat a lot of the stuff.

spot on about cereal and bread as well.
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---
    -★-★- No Fap Crew -★-★-

brunowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brunowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brunowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brunowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brunowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brunowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brunowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brunowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brunowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brunowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brunowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    ^^ white bread is fine
    White bread is made from refined white flour, which in itself has had all the goodness of the wheat removed in the refining process. What you’re left with then, is a bleached white powder that contains no nutrients or dietary fiber. What it does contain is bad HDL cholesterol, which gums up your arteries and can lead to coronary problems and strokes, plus a ton of high GI (Glycemic Index) carbohydrates. These send a rush of sugar into your bloodstream which is rapidly followed by a rush of insulin, produced by your body to counteract it. This sends your metabolism into freefall and it becomes slow and sluggish. This causes more fat to be stored than burned, so you gain weight.

The slowdown of your metabolism coupled with the imbalance in your blood sugar levels has other health problems attached. Lethargy and a feeling of tiredness are common, as well as feeling hungry again soon after eating, causing you to eat more and gain even more weight. It can also lead to type II diabetes, which can cause many other, knock-on health problems to manifest.

Ok, so what’s the alternative?

Simple. Brown bread, better known as wholemeal or whole wheat bread is still bread, but it contains the all-important nutrients and dietary fiber that the body needs to function normally. It also contains low GI carbohydrates that release sugars slowly into the bloodstream, so you don’t get that rush of insulin and you don’t feel hungry straight after eating it. It contains higher levels of good HDL cholesterol which is needed to balance out the bad LDL cholesterol and keep your arteries free from blockages and healthy.

Also of great importance is the fact that wholemeal bread contains plenty of dietary fiber. This is what your digestive system needs to help it complete the process and make waste elimination super efficient. Its kind to your colon and helps prevent problems associated with poor waste elimination, such as Crohne’s disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and colon cancer.

So if you want good health, make the switch to wholemeal bread (and pasta!) and your digestive system will thank you in more ways than you can imagine!

brunowa, are you really going to argue with a BSc in nutritional science and competetive bodybuilder?

jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    be a lot cooler if you did

Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love "breakfast" staple foods and if your doing it right it is quite filling.

What's wrong with sausage? Your body needs fat from somewhere bro.

I'm not saying that. U mad cuz I'm suggesting trying something else that you're not accustomed to?

I don't disagree at all, and I'm glad you see what I mean. I'm not against eggs or oatmeal, they're great, I'm just saying that a meal based around those things aren't filling enough unless you eat a lot of the stuff.

spot on about cereal and bread as well.
    Your reading comprehension is lacking. I commend you for eating what you like. I take issue with your claims that traditional breakfast foods are bad. Its clear I'm taking a missile to a slap fight so I'm out.
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by brunowa View Post
    White bread is made from refined white flour, which in itself has had all the goodness of the wheat removed in the refining process. What you’re left with then, is a bleached white powder that contains no nutrients or dietary fiber. What it does contain is bad HDL cholesterol, which gums up your arteries and can lead to coronary problems and strokes, plus a ton of high GI (Glycemic Index) carbohydrates. These send a rush of sugar into your bloodstream which is rapidly followed by a rush of insulin, produced by your body to counteract it. This sends your metabolism into freefall and it becomes slow and sluggish. This causes more fat to be stored than burned, so you gain weight.

The slowdown of your metabolism coupled with the imbalance in your blood sugar levels has other health problems attached. Lethargy and a feeling of tiredness are common, as well as feeling hungry again soon after eating, causing you to eat more and gain even more weight. It can also lead to type II diabetes, which can cause many other, knock-on health problems to manifest.

Ok, so what’s the alternative?

Simple. Brown bread, better known as wholemeal or whole wheat bread is still bread, but it contains the all-important nutrients and dietary fiber that the body needs to function normally. It also contains low GI carbohydrates that release sugars slowly into the bloodstream, so you don’t get that rush of insulin and you don’t feel hungry straight after eating it. It contains higher levels of good HDL cholesterol which is needed to balance out the bad LDL cholesterol and keep your arteries free from blockages and healthy.

Also of great importance is the fact that wholemeal bread contains plenty of dietary fiber. This is what your digestive system needs to help it complete the process and make waste elimination super efficient. Its kind to your colon and helps prevent problems associated with poor waste elimination, such as Crohne’s disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and colon cancer.

So if you want good health, make the switch to wholemeal bread (and pasta!) and your digestive system will thank you in more ways than you can imagine!
    Prediction: AlwaysTryin will DESTROY you in t-minus one hour or less...
    My guilty pleasure: excessive cardio.

Progress towards the 1000 lb club: 945/1000
    Bulking until I hit 1000. I don't care if it takes a 40 pound weight gain. No more pussyfooting around.

"The consummate leader cultivates the moral law and strictly adheres to method and discipline; thus it is in his power to control success." - Sun Tzu

Your reading comprehension is lacking. I commend you for eating what you like. I take issue with your claims that traditional breakfast foods are bad. Its clear I'm taking a missile to a slap fight so I'm out.
    k bro, it's obvious to see u genuinely mad. go ahead and bow out, I... don't care.
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---
    -★-★- No Fap Crew -★-★-